Levitation

What are the steps to practicing levitation if at all possible?
Thanks for your input.

4 Likes

Very interesting topic. As far as I read about this, it could only be done during very deep trance state. Usually mystics and spiritual mediums were known to achieve that. None of the cases that I read about were properly documented or verified. So the subject is debatable at best.

Nothing is impossible. If you wish to achieve that goal… I would suggest that you practice meditation and master trance state. Then experiment with it until you start getting results.

Another option, is spirit evocation. In ancient texts, levitation is mentioned as one of the things that specific spirits can offer. Please keep in mind that modern view of magick would instantly reject the whole idea of physical levitation and consider the stories about it nothing more than legends and superstitions. Because according to this view, magick can’t accomplish something if it’s considered impossible by the laws of physics and normal natural order.

4 Likes

Work with Krehl’a’teral from the Book of Azazel. However, be prepared for many years of daily study, as such phenomena takes dedication and discipline to master.

5 Likes

In the book the Magus of Java, the martial artist John Chang was said to levitate. He did it by manipulating yin and yang chi. The book goes into more detail about the dynamics of the two energies, and is very interesting to read.

Though as DarkestKnight said, be prepared to work for it. There really is no easy road to power in this world, it seems.

3 Likes

@Eve1

Maybe my question is a little bit stupid, but why would some spend decades to learn to levitate, while there are plenty of more important things to accomplish? Just wonder…

2 Likes

I’ve heard of Buddhist monks levitating. Well, pack your bags ladies and gentlemen, we’re going to Tibet!

3 Likes

In any Solomonic knowledge explain how to do this anywhere?

1 Like

There are dozens of stories of Catholic Saints levitating. Off the top of my head, the seers of Our Lady of Fatima, St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Alphonsus Liguori, and most recently, St. Padre Pio.

Levitation is always directly connected with Catholic mystics and a state known as ecstasy.

1 Like

What does these states entale and is it documented clearly anywhere?

1 Like

Ecstasy is a mystical state wherein, either internally or externally, a revelation is received. The revelation is characterized as ineffable and noetic, that is it is not commonly expressed in words, but it does teach some knowledge the mystic was not aware. And the ecstasy itself has several proofs for its state: the eyes must be fixed on a single point (mystics in ecstasies have had pen lights shown into their eyes with no reaction), the body is frozen in place and is immune to wounds for the duration of the ecstasy (St. Catherine of Siena would often have ecstasies while she was cooking for her family, and her parents and siblings would often find her immersed in the flames of the cooking fire without being burned or suffering any wounds, an extremely common test to determine true ecstasies was to take along a long, sharp pin and stab the mystic).

I remember states similar to ecstasy in the Mastering Divination Course.

1 Like