Letting go spell?

Well, basically it boils down to some detachment and investment of attention in other things, not necessarily people, that please you. Hobbies, studies, work, whatever works. Meditation is a very helpful practice.
Here’s stuff I do for myself on a daily basis pretty much:
https://www.987ritual.com/post/2019/05/27/the-6-practices

1 Like

Thx for the advice .Nice website :wink:

Hope it helps. Thanks, it’s alright I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: so I am an idiot and i did a little summoning on Duke Sallos to make the guy love me . I just could not help myself.The guy started texting again more often and his tone became a bit sweeter than before( I had him on block for 6 months so he was a bit cold and distant , especially after the letting go ritual) However , when i did the divination part, Duke Sallos basically told me that this guy is NOT good for me and my future and my mental health! Duke’s Sallos’ told me to trust him,this was the conclusion. So basically , Duke S. can’t help me in this matter and I should drop it ? And just thank him and let go?

I would suggest subliminals :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=forget+your+ex+subliminal

1 Like

Very simple my dear. Crave for your own health and well being. Your numero uno. :laughing:

1 Like

is this the same guy you’ve been working on in all of your topics? or is it a different guy from back in 2014-2015?

Hi, I found this video helpful with a similar situation I experience with a past relationship. This person explains how you can use energetic cords to your advantage. It might be useful :relieved:

Things you should know before you cut an energy cord

1 Like

Lol no , I ‘ m not a psychopath . It’ s a different guy . The guy from my posts from 2014 /2015 still texts from time to time but I’ ve outgrown him .

1 Like

For sure, but this is proof that in fact demons can t help us be with a certain person if it’ s not meant to be . He basically confirmed what I already knew .

did u try this ?

You can be with him just not smooth sailing. On going traumatize relationship it might be which you don’t want anyways. U may get what you want if you want it bad enough. Just not in a way that you expect. Maybe you get him , however, he might be in coma and you have to take care of the bills and care for him. That’s why one have to be more specific on whom they want. Or you can be with someone, yet they keep cheating. Or be with them but your both homeless together cuz they bring bad luck. yet your still together. Or you with them but they domestic abusive type. It’s not just about being with person, it’s about the lifestyle with them too.

1 Like

very usefull! thanks! I ll look into it .

1 Like

Yeah my tarot cards have always warned me about this man but Duke Sallos was so on point . Interesting how he mentioned mental health , when I have anxiety issues and depression from time to time . Anyway I ll abandon ship with this dude . Fun fact , this is what the Duke said the future holds for me and the man in question : ( see picture below)

Funny, all things considered

okay good because i’m not gonna lie, i was gonna be like girl you gotta move on but nevermind lol!

1 Like

Yes I use Subliminals often they are powerful.
I would sugges to choose one with good reviews.

Listen it to it at least one hour imagining the final result for at least 21 days, for fastest results you can listen to it while looking yourself in the mirror.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I will :kiss::kiss::kiss:

1 Like

Here you go!

(This is a two-parter spell, with breaking his hold over me being part 2. Feel free to skip the part about making him obsess over me.)

1 Like

Ok so 1 year later, after having blocked this guy completely in march 2020 , he reached out again in december 2020, via a mutual friend. WTF? Of course my feelings for him resurfaced and we re currently speaking from time to time, almost daily. I guess he is almost as into me as I am into him . Or maybe it s the demonic help i honestly dont know.

1 Like