Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Must it be 3am?

Nah. If I remember correctly @succupedia said he did this at his lunch break.

5 Likes

Thank you

Thanks succupedia, I’m gonna try this when I have my own space.

1 Like

Is this a recent topic? Btw how ironic, I might be moving down to the Carolinas myself (if SC stood for south carolina and not south california, heh @_@; ). So I read in this topic that tears are a sign of a succubus/incubus? What if you recently went about trying to acquire one, but have had no signs or precense felt of it, yet for many days youve had a weird occurance where you have constant tears streaming down on only one side if your face/one eye. Its not some medical issue because when upset ive been able to cry from both normally, and some days the single stream switches over to the other side of the face/other eye. Was this some sign i was being given? I didnt see it that way at the time…just assumed it didnt work and had nothing from the whole ordeal.

2 Likes

I am no expert regarding this too any extent, but I feel as of everyone else gets different signs. I myself feel no touches and presence in physical state, the only time I connect with the spirit is in sleep paralysis.

Today morning I woke up into sleep paralysis, I was on my stomach, I felt the spirit mantle me and felt her hand on my hand, she then leaned down and begun whispering into my ear seductively, I couldent make out any words. This was the first time I got aroused in her presence, it was odd indeed. Almost like it never happened…

2 Likes

I don’t know, but it could be the energy channels in your body sending a signal of some kind of pain. @succupedia may have a better idea though. :thinking:

2 Likes

I think a lot of spirits shed tears when they are emotionally affected, so it’s not an exclusive treat for a succubus/incubus entity per se. They do have other things with fluids that separates them from other spirits, and it’s a part of “marking” their target/prey/partner/spouse. For intimate moments, or within rituals directed by them, they often spray a fluid on our bodies, which is similar to how animals are marking territories. It’s main purpose is to keep other spirits at bay, and a sign of us being “taken” as their partner or spouse.

It doesn’t sound like a sign from an external presence, to me. If it was, it should have not coming from your own eyes, but rather falling down close to you. But if you feel tears/fluids coming on any part of your body, it could have been a sign of a spirit being there.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on this topic here. I’m a newbie with all of this but I have felt a god in my life for the past couple of years who has been very intimate with me. He recently expressed wanting to start a sexual relationship with me. It surprised me because I didn’t think he would have that kind of interest - wanting a sexual relationship (I’ve read quite a few mythological stories about him that have stated that he’s not like that). I guess I shouldn’t be so cryptic and just say it’s Shiva.

Many stories about him are about him being ascetic and not really interested in the physical world. Higher consciousness is the most important thing to him, it’s been stated, but he’s approached me a few times within the past two years or so. It’s weird because many many years ago I read a thick book about (written by a guru who’s name I forget) but I never felt him close to me at that time. Now it’s like a dam opened up and he’s being insistent (not in a scary way) about having this kind of relationship.

So what’s a girl to do?

I have engaged him in conversation in my head and he’s very responsive. I figure since he’s doing the asking (expressing a desire for sexual relationship) - not to mention he’s pretty sexy to me - then I should let him have at it.

6 Likes

@Shakti hello please send me a pm. I can not send pm myself right now but please send me a pm I need to talk to you privately. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know how to send a private message at this time.

1 Like

That is because you are a new member to the forum and do not have the ability to send PM’s yet. I believe you have to be active on the forum for a certain amount of time before it kicks in. It’s a system thing.

4 Likes

Ok thanks for the info.

1 Like

The invisble tears/fluid running down from the right side of my face has been happening to me for years. I haven’t a clue where it cames from. Maybe it’s my inner shadow self. The part of me on the inside that feels the most pain and suffering.

No real sign of succubus. Just me. Even physical touches are just me.

This happened to me for years, too, but it never came from my own eyes, and these tears has fallen on my shoulders, my head and my chest. It’s a sign of affection from our spirits.

How do you know it’s not a succubus? How could you possibly control external, invisible and physical touches? Even on a subconscious level, it’s improbable to control it at that level.

You make an assumption that it’s all in your head, because you can’t see or hear spirits, but your neglectance and denial of your ability to FEEL, makes it hard to believe it to be an external intelligence doing the touching.

Let go of the neglectance and denial, and start to relax. Let go of the control and ego and just…let it run it’s course.

1 Like

The tears are coming from my own eyes. The strong loving emotions I feel might be from somebody else. It’s possible there’s a succubus or two. I’ve been speaking to two, even though I don’t know if they’re with me. Possible.

I think it’s possible that my own self can physically touch me as well, so I don’t know who’s touching me. You can imagine the frustration.

you sound like you already have your mind made up?
what’s holding you back? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mainly lack of experience. I have the perfection thing real bad when I’m uncomfortable doing something. I think I have to have it all right. But I know that’s just fear and me being silly. :joy:

1 Like

so you need advice?
are you thinking lucid dreaming or more an awake state of sensation like some of us have with succubi/incubi?

1 Like

Yes, I’d love advice.

I would love to have the experience of physical sensation. Lucid dreaming is quite easy for me. Any advice you can provide would be helpful.

1 Like