Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Yeah, I remeber that before I even properly knew about succubi, I must have felt her.
I remeber that sometimes I would feel warmth on my arm or when I would go to bed the bed would move up and down as if I was sleeping on someone and they were breathing.

2 Likes

As for mine she couldn’t make physical contact with me due to barrier and shields. Only once the letter was done and after barrier were reworked to allow her passage. But she was there forsure with out doubt in my mind.

Ok so I am new to the forum! I have recently completed the letter of intent for Lilith seeking a relationship with one of her daughters. Also before I go into details of my recent experience I should mention that I am a medium/empath. So while waiting the 30 minutes I picked up feeling while laying there with mind blank. Started to feels small tingles on feet, private area once, and beard/face. Also felt like there was a weight on my chest. But me always being able to describe who or what it was I couldn’t pin point it. Also my hands starts to heat up in the palms like hot hot as if I were holding hot coals from a fire. Had a couple muscle twitches then nothing. Is it bad with my half honed abilities that I can’t depict what it was or who it was? Is my guard up? And idk much of chakras so idk what to do in this stasis that I’m in! Please enlighten me friends! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Welcome @PhillipImpath It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I was in the process when you said so

1 Like

So is this subject dead?

Nope

I know someone else already asked this, but do you have to burn the letter? A little embarrassed to admit this, but I’m temporarily with my parents at the moment (I’m 25. I know, I know) and I don’t want them to wake up at 3 am and have them asking me, “What in the Hell are you doing?!”

There is a fire pit outside, but it’s not the best. There’s already wood inside and I don’t want a big fire to be noticed by the neighbors. Don’t have a fire bowl either.

I have the intent, even though it’s mostly looking for companionship/a romantic connection. Sex is kinda a bonus I guess.

Anyway, can you keep it under a pillow and try to see them in your dreams? I know it’s not like “OOH A FIRE!” but does it count? Or should I just wait till I move out and get a fire bowl? I really want this to work, even though I can’t burn it.

1 Like

@PurpleWitch this is what I do, I am in the same boat as you. I have a park that is 5 mins away with picnic tables, so I take one of the larg serving bowls, an all the other needed stuff. And do it there. Also make an excuse. I’m just got a break up letter from X, I’m going to burn it, and ponder on it for a while. I also say it’s for good luck in my next relationship.

Be blessed, I wish you peace, may you receive your gifts.

1 Like

Ok so here is my question. When I perform the intent I did it at 12 am. The witching hour or 3 am is a touchy place for me for the simple reason of empath and such. I am terrified of letting something dark back into my life like in the past. At that time I feel no power to turn something evil away. It scares me tbh. But during the 30 minutes after I felt some touch on toes and forehead. Then after I blew out candle nothing. And the several days after nothing. Is there something I done wrong? The dreams that I have are lucid but nothing like expected. Just normal dreams. Any advice or guidance is greatly appreciated and would help this eager empath!!!

@Lady_Eva or @DarkestKnight would know more, but it does sound like an awesome start, I sadly will have to wait to do the ritual again in the future, but you should talk to them, tell them who you are as if they are there next to you, and ask them to tell you their name. And your desires.

Be blessed, may you find peace.

1 Like

I would greatly like to speak to one of them! I just don’t know how to get in touch with them!

Did you acknowledge the touch? When you closed out the ritual did you tell all beside the daughter of lilith to leave?

Yes and said that you are welcome here and also directed all other visitors to leave.

1 Like

For me it took a while for a solid connection, it started with the initial touches, and slowly built up over the days and weeks. Just remember, just like in a real relationship it takes time. She/he needs to know you.

1 Like

I try talking to her everyday. Out loud or in my mind.

2 Likes

Talk not only to her, but letting her know what you think, how you feel, how something affects you, even future goals.

2 Likes

I bought a small stainless steel cat food bowl that I burn my sigils in. Maybe something like that would work? It only cost me a few dollars and is small enough that it’s easy to hide. If you wrote a novella, it may take a while using a small dish.

If you have a fire pit, why not just light the letter on fire with a lighter or candle? No need to make a full fire for something like that.

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

My candle was blown out before 30 minutes was up. What does this mean?

Will this ritual fail if the letter is folded up?

Will it fail if you don’t read the letter before burning it?

Will it fail if you don’t allow the candle to burn for 30 minutes afterwards, or if you are unable to allow the candle to do so for some reason?