Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

One quick question. Did she help you to get better partners in life? For sex, for example. Are you married to her?

Everyone here chill relaxe.

Meditate visualize believe faith(to dance).

No pain no gain. I believe that to be true with our spiritual bodies or one of many .

I know most of us dont like to use the word faith because it has been perveted by religion.
Dont let them win . Faith is ours to each our own.
I find it the more free you are with your thoughts and imagination you can build the bond much faster .
be honest with yourself.
Energy is gift . Remember to be grateful

I wish you a happy journey with your succubus :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m actually about to try and communicate with her now. Going to try trance.

2 Likes

Not married yet but one day , as for partners I’m a pretty attractive guy already I would say , not being delusional either lol , but I’m really bad at small talk and find it mundane and useless , she has made me way more confident though , to answer your question I get stared at the same amount but I really don’t even feel like going up to girls , if you were willing to your succubus would definitely help with that , they do make you more attractive I would say or at least feel more attractive in my opinion

2 Likes

awesome, John. Keep up the good magick

1 Like

I feel like evoking a friendly succubus, not a sex partner and absolutely not a wife by any means. Does it work if I specify all that to Lilith during this ritual? I don’t wish to summon a succubus that will later fall for me or whatnot.

I think my succubus might have another lover in her plane. Maybe her husband. Does anybody else know this about their succubus?

They are monogomous to conjurer is what I heard , mine is around me 24/7 so I don’t doubt it ,

Yes write it on the letter , why don’t you want a good relationship with one though?

I ended up evoking lilith again, and what happened was she came to me in a dream and showed me horrible things like people dying final destination status. I honestly think lilith and naamah are annoyed with me bit I was told I have 4 succubi now but I dont know what their names are nor do I know their attributes whatsoever

I don’t really feel like having a romantic relationship with my succubus, you know? I mean, I am really not looking into that even with a woman lol. But it would be nice to have a strong friendship with a succubus, someone who can make me company and also help with my spiritual development, self confidence etc.

2 Likes

I feel you , most of them do want sex, or love and sex though , they are mostly entities of love and sex mainly , most don’t want to be friend zoned :joy:

3 Likes

Quick question, before i do the letter will it what if i have to write more than one page, do i have to burn both the papers? What if i want multiple succubi?

1 Like

Just write everything down in a cordial matter on loose leaf , grab a lighter , go outside at 3 am and light it on fire ,

2 Likes

I’ll find a place to do it, they don’t like being friend zoned? @John_Wick

1 Like

I mean that’s just how I jokingly explained it , You’ll be fine just write the letter and explain what you want

Are you writing to lilith? Her three other sisters send out succubi/incubi too. I feel like they should be given a chance too.

1 Like

@JimmyTK421 i know that they can as well, i mean i could all their names so that i can get each of their daughters.

1 Like

You think they’d be okay with it?