Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

@JimmyTK421 probably not. Maybe one of their daughter is enough, having a succubi harem is not a good idea.

I have 5, I can’t tell which is which sometimes, but if you Want a harem you can ask for it

1 Like

I can see a harem easily if all of the succubi are daughters of the same queen. It’s harder for me to see a mix because they each have a different path for spiritual ascension.

I took the time to research all four queens and decided that I want to make a pact with at least two of them. After my pact with belial.

1 Like

@JimmyTK421 yeah i guess i can do it that way, it wouldn’t make a difference on the harem. Does it matter how many of them.

I’m not sure if my memory is correct, but what I did was evoke lilith the lady and agerath/agrat bat mahlat and asked them both if they can pick one of their daughters for me.

A couple months later, a daughter of lilith introduced herself to me via dream.

@JimmyTK421 depending on what you asked on the letter, they both go and see which one is perfect for your match which is the one you got (Lilith’s daughter)

The first few letters were sent directly to lilith only, then I found agerath and researched her and I really liked what I saw. So after waiting for a daughter of lilith to arrive with no results. I figured that maybe she declined my requests.
So then I asked agerath for one of her daughters.

@JimmyTK421 Lilith didn’t cancel your request, the more you ask, the more time it will take for her to find the perfect one for you. Agrat seem like a interesting entity, so is naamah, unless you for multiple ones.

2 Likes

UPDATE: Mine is making herself more and more known. I have ZERO natural abilities with the supernatural so it’s been slow but she is working with me. I can often feel her when she’s around. Every now and then I feel her touch. I encourage her as much as possible and I finally feel as though we are connecting.

She’s touching me right now while I’m at work. I asked for a tease and she’s definitely that. She enjoys stoking my fires to maddening levels and dumping my own chemicals into my brain. Lol She likes sitting in my lap, laying on or next to me, and stroking my head. I encourage every touch and treat it as the gift that it is.

I become much more pliable and honest when she has me like this so she takes every opportunity to do so. My home has a warm, relaxing energy to it now. It hits me as soon as I walk in and stays there.

Turns out she didn’t like the nickname I had given her. “Partner” wasn’t doing it for her. One particularly charged evening she tortured me until she found one she liked; “lover.” Which she most certainly is.

Still no name but we are content for the time being. Lol I can’t wait to have actual conversations with her. I want to know how she came to be, what her name is, her history, likes and dislikes, everything. She’s affectionate and sweet, in a softly domineering sort of way. I just want to know her better. Still hoping she can teach me things as well.

End update.

7 Likes

¿Is this okay for the ritual? (I already burned the letter)

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

Does the necessarily have to be at 3:00 a.m.? I work at nights and I don’t go to bed till 10 in the morning. Would the spell still work even though I don’t go to bed till 10:00 in the morning?

1 Like

What price comes with working with Naamah and what does it feel like when Naamah posses you?

1 Like

@daulton you don’t have to do it at 3, you can do it anytime its just that 3 A.M. is the witching hour. You get better results thar way.

1 Like

So question, can you ask lilith to release you of any said succubus that you may already have and give you a new one? ASKING FOR A FRIEND LOL

1 Like

The first time I did the ritual to Lilith after my dedication to Lucifer on new Years I did the whole ball of wax. Sexy clothes…er well, if you call a cock ring clothes and a blind fold and fuzzy handcuffs. Red scented candles, the letter of intent, blood and semen on the letter, lock of hair, and I even perm markered lilith’s seal around my navel the best I could and hands. Lots of enns, and chanting, and the wait as the candle burned out. Started at 1 am. Eventually fell asleep at 3:30 or so.

I did calling meditation days after and it was hit or miss. Maybe I didn’t pay attention. I do know as time went on thoughts would hit me, dreams, feelings, etc. Now, I’m pretty damn open sexually.

I do think I should have not only decided on a picture of intent but decided a name myself. I don’t necessarily need to know their true name so one I associate would have been better. The harem idea sounds great but perhaps my rather promiscous spirit ways and requests with Lucifer and Asmodeus shows an odd side.

Being a bit empathic (just a wee bit) I believe they can teach a way to crave energy and actually pull it in like feeding. I dunno, like sucking a teat or a dick I guess. I didn’t really put much into what I wanted one to look like other than various art and there’s so much. I believe they get the gist of my horniness and only a few dreams were they disappointed in me.

In the dreams they rather look human tbh. A few look definitely female but one looks male and he/she/it once came behind me and almost shoved me in an infinity pool (and i’m sure it was infinitely deep as well.) I was pissed in the dream and yelled at him and then did a mike haggar pile drive that looked like it killed it (though I know it didn’t) Then I broke out of that paradise that shattered it like a glass orb. The other female was lounging like an egyptian goddess on a lounge chair.

The first time the first succubi was disappointed was when they introduced the male incubus (he was in cowboy getup and giving the indication he wanted to ride me to pound town). I declined nervously at the time and #1 got in my face very angrily while #2 sat aloof and turned away disgusted at me.

This was well over a year ago and my mind has changed or been trained differently since then. I can’t say why they or Lilith or whomever was so intent on this bisexual nature unless I was hiding it so deeply. I still would never tell family. Lordy do they dislike anything remotely LGBTXYZ.

That said, at any time they can give me an orgasm in different parts of the body if I get a stray sexual thought. Its just BAM!

I just find I don’t need to see them or name them and maybe that’s a mistake. Dreaming is fine and I still am trying to OBE astral but no results. I think the few times have been utter flukes or because i was so exhausted.

1 Like

82a59085798d7131f18bda4451ae23fa

Question? Are the symbols around the border neccesary? Or are they an add on to the sigil? Like a containment spell?

@succupedia what are your thoughts on Invoking a succubus to bond or to try to strengthen your bond with a succubus??. I’m intending on doing this because I believe I was shown to do this?

How horny do you want to be? If you form a bond esp one where you invoke or try to learn all about sucubi/incubi and maybe be one then you’ll know its pretty intense. I have a lot of empathy so I feel things deep at times (not always so good and that opens me up to toxins and attacks if I just am flat out careless — that’s usually almost always IRL people though and not spirits). Spirits of such a nature for me can turn me into a craving beast of pure obsession. They can flood my brain and body with the naturally produced chemical without toys, touching myself, or anything. Considering I enjoy it, this could happen at any time but usually when I’m dead tired and start to lay down. That’s when they turn it own. I’ve been dreaming of them a little more but only two. They appeared female but in the past I’ve know one that looked male so who knows. These ones are pranksters, coy, horny, and enjoy parties which is odd since I don’t partake. I can’t even remember the letter I had sent years ago.

Well I do a few things first.

1. Ask Lilith to banish or remove any spirit entity that is not sent from her or from sisters
  2. Call on my succubus