Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

It depends on each individual succubus’ unique talents and skills, but most of them seem to be good at magick in their own right, and can aid the magician with energy work, and spells, and can even work their own rituals on behalf of the magician. Personally, I think people dwell far too much on the sexual aspect of these spirits, and ignore the other skills they can potentially bring to the table.

3 Likes

I wasnt even aware they HAD other skills, but i mean they’ve been so overdone in the media that it’s really all anybody knows

Will have to try evoking a succubus maybe?

Do we know before hand or are we able to ask for one that’s good at xyz… like maybe if i need a good lawn care succubus that knows how to maintain a veggy garden :thinking:

Succubus and Incubus are multi-skilled entities each one capable of learning various skills just as we are, some are more aligned to certain skills just as we are born some more aligned to musical arts, or drawing, etc.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this for days, I have the flog and I just read you … I loved it, it will be a matter of trying thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I have a question can I ask for 2 or 3 girls not just one?

It is a rule of our forum before you start making posts.

intro1

1 Like

I remember I preformed this ritual about two years ago and I felt some dripping on my forehead often… but I gave up on all things occult related due to some spiritual disturbances. Should I redo the ritual?

If your up for it, nice and relaxed, comfortable easy mind go for it. Ready your intent, Have the highest respect for Lilith. Your choice whether you want to keep your letter short or detailed though if you come with a key of intent I would give your letter just a bit more detail. Describe what comes from the mind when thinking about your succubus/incubus. What exactly do you look for into having one of Liliths daughters/sons? A passionate relationship? Finding some help with a little self love? The type that’s loving and protective/understanding. One that doesn’t Interfere with relationships? Aid in anything meditation related etc…Whatever that may come to mind on a similar detail to help build up your letter. When you have a pretty good letter on your behalf, ready up and follow the topic Instructions that proceed.

2 Likes

Hello, i want to ask something? I already have some companion spirit which i ask middlemen to help but if i still want to try this ritual is it okay? I read that some of them dont like other spirit nearby

I am strongly considering this. Though I may need some advice on the writing. Mainly in looking for a partner to aid with or company me on the path of ascent

2 Likes

Hey! Lemme know how it goes!

1 Like

Have mine for a fly long time now , don’t use for sex I want to get to know them in astral plane first , they have been a great teacher and companion for me tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

kinda what I’m looking for. Teacher and companion

Letting Lilith know what your looking for to work with one of her Daughters/Sons specifically, she can choose the right companion from the top. If it’s being guided in the right path, along with being a teacher you’ll be surprised just how well the amount of advice they throw at you. Three of my succubus are teachers and each have their own way of informing me with what comes from their mind. They love when I listen to both sides of each perspectives they have. They pretty much got me through the rough times when Covid hit pretty hard in our area at the time.

One of them being a little hard headed threw some tough reality checks at me but I knew she only wanted what was best for me after some blows that came my way at the time. She ended up leaving right after again without any good-by’s as “N” is one of the busy ones in my group. In the end, I’m always thankfull for these ladies always putting me in the right place. Whatever you happen to add on the letter, she will answer and give. That’s why you got to be very careful with what you Include on the letter to Lilith. These entities are highly Intelligent so like the original post mentioned a detailed letter is a key here that would best suit the things your looking for contact.

3 Likes

She left you, why? What happened?

These spirits have their own lives going on in their realm. I only call “N” for assistance when I really need her. She made it clear with me long ago. Compared to my other two who always visit me no matter what anytime I want some assistance with my meditations but still usually leave afterwards. It’s not that N permanently left but rather busy living her life on her realm. A bit aggressive from her personality and she likes to hide her love side but I know she has a sweet spot being very supportive and loving. Her character always came strong and fierce but if you listen and follow she’ll love like no other. That’s why I choose not to bother her unless I really need her guidance. One of the understanding boundaries she has with me I deeply respect that. I mean she practically has the many characteristics of her Mother which I do love. She’ll be the one to kick your ass when you do something stupid, lol.

She sounds like a boss :100:
:eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, Believe me she’s hard to open up too, but she does have her sweet spot somewhere in her. I can tell when she blushes finally showing me her different side then Immediately reverts back :laughing:

1 Like

hmmm sexy.

they are only in spiritual form? how do you see or commune with them? persoanly I’d like one in the physical realm, so people don’t stare at me like im nuts, but at this point

Most of my succubus are spirits. The ability of feeling them on physical levels takes some dedication into your own time with them as you grow with each other as the time rages on. Having nails poke at you at random times isn’t always fun without me being startled a bit. Being clairsentience I can feel every emotion they throw at me so I mix my communication of telepathy with them (although pretty crap at other times) as I don’t consider myself proficiant in that field. As to seeing them I rely on visions and dreams but visions have been my strongest ability with them anytime they describe their appearance and show me.

Lol I kinda wish :grimacing: I don’t consider “N” the sexy type very far from it and she knows it. She’s only here to assist you when you need it the most. That’s about it. She means some serious business. You may fall under trance when you take a glimpse at her looks but she will make sure you understand her Intention clearly and will force her point on you when she wants to get things done. N was not easy to work with at the beginning but ended up being one of my demonic guiders after having worked with Lilith. Someone you want on your side when shit hits the fan, she’s the one to speak to.