Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

I’d say if Lilith doesn’t favor the conjurer they should maybe try Namaah.

1 Like

SO it’s been 5 days since i did the letter of intent, last night it felt like something moving around on my blanket near my feet, but it didn’t go any higher

1 Like

I wasn’t asking for me personally. Just general curiosity.

2 Likes

Might have been the spirit, not it.

Next time acknowledge, and of course observe.

Yeah, I was just speaking generally as well.

1 Like

i did acknowledge, i will observe tho

1 Like

Always a good idea, to make sure it’s the Ubi and not a wondering spirit. Which is why observing/divining to make sure is a good idea.

I’m not sure if this is answered… But is it possible to do this ritual without having a preexisting relationship with Lilith? Should I offer her something more than the letter?

Yes. I didn’t have one when I summoned her to read my letter.

I burned a letter with a single smear of blood. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is where I developed and furthered my sensing. Having this method down Increases any touches your succubus gives to you as it’s been known. It’s such an erotic experience when my lady sinks her fingers into my skin as she rides me to the point of no return :rofl: Youtube does indeed have a large section to focus on any clairsentience abilities. When you mix meditation and binaural beats there’s just an Immediate connection to put you right at the correct mind balance and put you at that state of awareness.

4 Likes

What is this webshop? I’ve seen so many online

@rb408

Could you quote what I said because I don’t know what you mean ? It’s been at least
6-7 months since the last time I visited this forum.

Question: what are succubus/inccubus good for?/why would i summon one?

Well beyond the obvious sexy times with one i mean.

Im sure they are helpful/beneficial in otherways beyond sexy times, but im not familiar with them.

It depends on each individual succubus’ unique talents and skills, but most of them seem to be good at magick in their own right, and can aid the magician with energy work, and spells, and can even work their own rituals on behalf of the magician. Personally, I think people dwell far too much on the sexual aspect of these spirits, and ignore the other skills they can potentially bring to the table.

3 Likes

I wasnt even aware they HAD other skills, but i mean they’ve been so overdone in the media that it’s really all anybody knows

Will have to try evoking a succubus maybe?

Do we know before hand or are we able to ask for one that’s good at xyz… like maybe if i need a good lawn care succubus that knows how to maintain a veggy garden :thinking:

Succubus and Incubus are multi-skilled entities each one capable of learning various skills just as we are, some are more aligned to certain skills just as we are born some more aligned to musical arts, or drawing, etc.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this for days, I have the flog and I just read you … I loved it, it will be a matter of trying thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I have a question can I ask for 2 or 3 girls not just one?

It is a rule of our forum before you start making posts.

intro1

1 Like

I remember I preformed this ritual about two years ago and I felt some dripping on my forehead often… but I gave up on all things occult related due to some spiritual disturbances. Should I redo the ritual?