Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Welcome @mrs.libido It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Have you done any warding or banishing ? Around yourself and your home?

Like an energy matrix dome/bubble full of vocal intent, and if you use your arms and hands to “create” a dome as well as associated colors if you use them… or practically anything I guess lol

I use spikes and different layers of vocal energetic intent for specific types of protection against evil spirits etc… and negative emotions and thoughts as well as people who carry ill will, negative and or evil influencers and toxic energy.

I respectfully ask for my Spirit Guides and Guardians to neutralize the energy within my home, then I ask for them to protect myself, my loved ones and my home and car in a bubble and or dome of tenuous fabric of positive energy. Repelling all negativity, ill will and harm towards myself and my loved ones.

I ask them to banish all parasitic entities, familiars, Sledge Demon’s and to create a threshold and for whomever passes through with any negative intent it will make them feel uncomfortable or sick so I know who to be extra careful around.

Hope that helps you feel comfortable within your home during the witching hour :two_hearts:

Xoxo
:crown::skull::spades::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I tried this only a few minutes ago in my kitchen, I made the letter and all, burning the paper on a sheet pan. I collected the ashes but some of the wax from the candle I used dripped onto the pan which my roommates use for cooking sometimes (even if it is mine). So I wanted to be kind and clean it off. I began scraping off the wax and wiping it down when I heard a sudden bang outside. Makes me wonder if this means Lilith received my message or if it was just a night sound. Yet I am hopeful.

1 Like

How did it go?

Hi I have a few questions! In this ritual does it have to be exactly at 3 AM? Or could you do it anytime? And it says in the ritual to go to bed after completing it, is that true or could I stay up? Also, can you speak to them through your mind or do you have to speak out loud? Should I be afraid/nervous at all?

1 Like

Welcome @lolno_stop It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Done!

Its not necessary to do this ritual at 3 a.m. Just be mentally prepared and be very clear upon the intent… That is…what exactly you want and wish for. Remember to be respectful and courteous to the daemon/daemoness you are making this request to. Relax yourself…don’t imagine things to happen… Let them happen. All the best :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do I have to immediately go to sleep after doing the ritual?

1 Like

No… You don’t have to force yourself to follow any rules like that. Just stay relaxed and send good wishes and loving vibes to the deity you requested and the succubus or incubus partner you will receive…Also…you don’t have to word it out loud… You can say it in your mind… Create no fuss or big deal about it. Most importantly don’t get obsessed with the results… Go on living your life and harness a strong will power. .you will get what you want…:slightly_smiling_face:Remember…the power rests with you. Wishing you well :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi i’m a some what of a new beginner and i’m trying to learn a lot about these lovely beings i also made the rash decision of summoning a succubus on the 4th of April with success without doing to much research. since then I’ve been doing my best to learn more. i read that most new beginners who try to summon either a succubus or anyone else they experience a burnout which i didn’t experience so my question is how come i didn’t burnout . and just two more questions about warning signs for the last two years sometimes late at night ill hear a female voice whisper my name in my ear. and the other day i got home and before doing my usual routine of meditating i decide to ask for her name after i got done i heard what seemed to be the same female voice I’ve been hearing the last two years say her name but i don’t remember it . so for my last question is has she been with me before i did the ritual

Would it get better results to do a ritual before writing and burning your letter of intent?

Welcome @OfficerGrey It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I did this ritual a few nights ago, but I haven’t felt, heard, or seen anything :slightly_frowning_face:

@Lady_Eva I have a question, it says blow out the candle after acknowledging them but what if it takes a few days? Do you leave the candle burning until then?

@BelovedBel it says to blow the candle out after acknowledging the incubus/succubus but what if it takes a few days? Do you leave it burning? Or blow it out after 30 min?

I have a question. Is it possible to use this method, but rather than summoning a succubus, to summon lilith herself, I am new to all of this stuff and have no experience. I am not looking for a relationship, but rather to have a conversation.

For Lilith you have to make a personal summon, as for the rest of the other demons. You need to get his seal.

Is there a way of doing this without burning it

I haven’t performed any ritual. Im just fascinated by incubi and succubi. I’ve never had any experience with magic.

Yesterday I was reading about incubi before I went to bed at about 1am. I woke up at about 1:30 because I felt a little heavy. When I opened my eyes it looked like everything in my room was a little darker ( I always keep my night lamp on when I sleep) It looked like I was under crystal clear water and the water had alot of ripples. The edges of these ripples were a bit blackish and disperse. These ripples moved in slow motion. I tried to move my arm a bit but I couldn’t. I could only move my head and that too very slowly. So I turned my head to face up words and tried to calm myself by closing my eyes. When I closed my eyes I could see a very faint watery silhouette of someone’s face. That’s when I could move again. And when I opened my eyes again there was no watery filter vision.

I don’t know what to think.