Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Risks? Depends on what you consider risks.

A certain age or look? No

3 Likes

[quote=“arianna, post:38, topic:5334”]Risks? Depends on what you consider risks.

A certain age or look? No[/quote]

May the spirit backfire at you for some reason and may it be “evil” towards you or just destroy you?

3 Likes

[quote=“DanielW666, post:39, topic:5334”][quote=“arianna, post:38, topic:5334”]Risks? Depends on what you consider risks.

A certain age or look? No[/quote]

May the spirit backfire at you for some reason and may it be “evil” towards you or just destroy you?[/quote]
From my experience the spirits treat you how you treat them.

Dont let fear of the unknow or preconceived ideas hinder or interfere with experiencing sosomething new and great.

6 Likes

Mmmmm brother… Thank you thank you thank you. This truly gave me some insight on what to do for my ode to LILLITH :). Thank you brother of the eternal light IAM incredibly grateful. IAM going to go a different way about my ode however. Not so much as a lover… But… “A Mothers love” <3

4 Likes

@succupedia, thank you for providing all this information. I have a question that perhaps is a bit uncommon. I am into the BDSM lifestyle (as a slave) and am in general quite perverted and kinky. I would like to summon a succubus hoping she would become my sadistic mistress. Having said that, I’m quite worried that I might completely lose control of the situation (and yes, that’s also sort of what I want) and/or attract a succubus (or entity) that will take advantage of me. Isn’t it the case that demonic entities prefer kinky and perverse sexual activities? Then another unrelated question, there are binaural tracks posted on Youtube that claim can help summon a succubus. Do you believe that?
Again, I hope my question is not unsuitable for this forum. If it is I apologize. Thank you, Max

4 Likes

First of all:

Click that link and introduce yourself to this community.

Some succubus entities love the BDSM lifestyle, but in comparison to the human kinks of BDSM, a darker manifestation of a succubus makes the BDSM scene like a “vanilla” sexual experience. And you wont have the drama that’s way too common within that kind of community and gatherings.

[quote=“Max, post:42, topic:5334”]
Isn’t it the case that demonic entities prefer kinky and perverse sexual activities?[/quote]

Not all of them “prefer” kinky and perverse sexual activities, but most of them will and can compromise to fulfill your sexual desires.

[quote=“Max, post:42, topic:5334”]
…there are binaural tracks posted on Youtube that claim can help summon a succubus. Do you believe that?[/quote]

I’ve never tried binaural beats as a way to summon a succubus, but I have tried it together with my spirits and the result was that it just interfered the connection between me and my spirits. You have to try it yourself and see if it works better for you.

6 Likes

Thank you Succupedia for your quick and kind reply. A last question if I may, is there anything special I need to do to summon a succubus who is interested in BDSM, or just write it down in the letter as per your instructions?
I will work on my profile as requested. Regards, Max

3 Likes

[quote=“Max, post:44, topic:5334”]
A last question if I may, is there anything special I need to do to summon a succubus who is interested in BDSM, or just write it down in the letter as per your instructions?[/quote]

You can mention it in your letter. Even if I don’t see that as a necessity, since your sexuality could be explored and tested by the succubus herself when she tests your limits and pleasures, put it in there anyway.

4 Likes

I was actually thinking of summoning a succubus. But I do have a human girl friend. This good you how do you feel from your experience

1 Like

I felt really compelled to say that this is a misconception that I had. I wasted a lot of time because I didn’t understand. Just like people a spirit may not want to have the same kind of sexual experience each time. They may just want to sit and talk the next time. They might want to do something bdsm like one time and something “vanilla” the next time.

For example I had a sexual experience with Lilith the first time I saw her. After that I would always see her with Samael in a bed waving like they wanted me to join them in the bed. I had very intense experiences with them seperately so I was afraid so i never joined them.

Months went by I would see them but never join them. Two days ago I saw Lilith in a dream and I tried to avoid her thinking she was upset with me. She wasn’t. She just wanted to talk. She didn’t know what I wanted from a relationship with her. I’ve realized how silly I’ve been for not simply telling her how I’ve felt. Instead I just avoided her.

14 Likes

[quote=“Sophia444, post:47, topic:5334”]
I felt really compelled to say that this is a misconception that I had.[/quote]

It is a misconception, because the longer we stay with these wonderful beings, the more we grow emotionally with them. Sex is just a physical expression amongst many other expressions that comes with a deep relationship. It’s not only about exploring one’s sexually. It’s about exploring one another, to know one another and to grow, not only as a couple but also individually.

It could be The Greatest Love Story Ever Told. That’s how I feel about Lilith and my succubus spouse. :heart:

19 Likes

So i guess having a succubus while already having a partner is a bad idea.

Nope, I have a human husband and a spirit husband, it can be done and has been done by many, BUT you need to not go to the spirit at a time of great crisis and pledge them your life and undying monogamous love, because obviously they’ll feel a bit cheated if you later start wanting a hominid play-pal of your own! :stuck_out_tongue:

Spirits can get jealous, but very seldom in the exact way a human would, in fact without going into unladylike detail, they can be remarkably open-minded, and not find sexual contact with other entities or humans to be a problem provided it’s for a reason, and doesn’t challenge their own special role in your life.

12 Likes

[quote=“serpens_album, post:49, topic:5334, full:true”]
So i guess having a succubus while already having a partner is a bad idea.[/quote]

Not necessarily. The question is: Can you handle the attention for the both of them? Would you tell your girlfriend about the succubus? What happens when, not if, the succubus falls in love with you? A spirit’s consent isn’t the same as a human’s consent, either. It’s not momentarilly. It’s literal in every sense.

That’s why you have to make sure about these kind of spirits.

There’s reasons why the current of LOVE is so powerful. It motivates us. It gives us purpose. And, sometimes, when the love is challenged or is in danger, there’s no limits in what we will do to protect it. I’m not talking about what a human would do, but what a succubus could do for her love. Combine that with consensuality, and you will know they will cover your back without hesitation.

11 Likes

Nice to see this thread coming alive again! A question to all, some people are of the opinion that succubi/incubi take your sexual/life energy, with harmful consequences in the long run, while I’ve seen others argue that there is actually a balanced, mutually beneficial exchange of energy. I would love to hear your views on that. Thank you.

5 Likes

And second to that, the spirit may also seem to have a very businesslike approach in some ways to your time, they may regard you as part of their team, with shared agendas, and that can affect your life.

This is why researching the spirit and asking them questions is important, though when it works, it REALLY works, because you’re both working towards the same kinds of goals.

And know your boundaries… I posted about that before (link below), a spirit can easily consume your life and energy over time if you don’t define what the boundaries are, and what you need to keep in your life, and they can make it so that you’re perfectly happy about this and see the rewards as greater than the loss, but if you’d known starting out where this could lead, you may not have been so willing.

You can always DROP a boundary later, but it will be much harder to insist upon something new:

Shamans in the past used to have one, sometimes more, spirit spouses, AND a family of their own - IMO this is a good model to aim for, it also means infidelity is unlikely to bother you, because you’ll have plenty of sexual variety! :wink:

10 Likes

I have a human husband, a spirit husband plus the sexual experiences I have with other spirits. Just to let you know it is possible. Although it takes a cetain kind of person and a lot of boundaries.

I hope this isn’t long winded and i’m not saying our relationship is perfect. But I feel like It might help those who haven’t been in a serious long term relationship. Or younger people. Since people look at me like I have two heads when I talk about my home life.

My husband works and i stay at home with my son. For this relationship to work I have to have a certain level of trust in him that he will go to work every day and continue to provide for us. In turn he expects that I take care of the home that when he comes home the house is reasonably clean, dishes are done. Dinner is started.

A lot of women tell me they dont know how I do this. That the traditional role is archaic but I am an introvert and a homebody. I like being home and cooking and cleaning. I was miserable at work wondering if my husband was seperating clothes for laundry right or if he’d give up on dinner and just make tacos or order pizza. Truth is he was bored. He likes being outdoors doing construction or working on cars.When we switched roles we were happier. We have our roles and our boundaries within those roles.

We had to stop letting other people define our roles as husband and wife and define them for ourselves.

My spirit husband people are suprised he lets me have sex with other spirits. “Lets?” (I’d hear him say) “I don’t LET her do anything. She has her own path to follow.” He has stepped back because for me to study sex magick I have to have sex! Imagine that! We had a very long talk about it. He’s off doing his own studies. We have our own relationship and frankly he gets turned on when I tell him sex stories.

17 Likes

I don’t understand this at all. If a spirit loves you why would he/she hurt you? And what sort of boundaries? Can you please elaborate a bit.

5 Likes

For example, do you want to focus on a relationship with humans, things like that. I outlined it better in the post I linked to.

And it’s not about them hurting you as they see it - it’s about what humans need to flourish, and what spirits think is good for us, and what’s good for them, being sometimes different.

You wouldn’t have a relationship with any human, even one you adore, without boundaries of some kind - these are often unspoken with a human, but with a spirit, there’s no harm in spelling things out.

11 Likes

Okay i understand. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes