Let's trade attunements!

Good job with the project it sounds like!

I’m always around but I don’t always have time or see all things. :grinning: I even manage to miss notifications or glance at them in the middle of the night and forget that I should respond when I wake up, since the alert dismisses itself after I see it. :rofl:

I would simply create the audio with the intent that it will be the conduit for the attunement, then after I had created the recording I would channel the attunement into it while it played- on repeat if necessary.

With true physical art or creation of something with my hands I can manage to keep the energies/attunements/purpose all easily front and center and create whatever it is- sometimes even while conversing with others (personal projects and such and family walking up not realizing there’s an energetic side to what I’m doing) but…

Something like reiki/attunements where I’m embedding very specific symbols and purposes is harder than it is when I’m working with energies with specific purposes but no symbols.

So when I’m doing a reiki thing, I do my little doodles- then I connect to reiki, say the words, channel the energy or attunement.

Basically, I think it’s okay to do it in more than one step when and where it makes it’s easier for you.

I think in general that when we are able to get a smooth, easy and steady flow, that the energy has a higher likelihood of flowing smoothly and easily into the end user, as well. If I struggle to get into it, the end result is not as good for the user imop, or the results don’t seem to be as strong, so I shoot for getting into the zone so to speak, where energy and intent and everything simply flows without effort, but because of intent.

Easier than to say than to, but I think you’ll know the mode I mean with all the energy work you do and you’ll understand me and that my thinking of splitting it into two or more parts may allow you to get into this state easier and make the process more effective over all.

Sometimes I start out breaking things down into two or three steps like this so I can flow through the steps easier and find that over time I’m able to compact more steps into one, as I’ve gained experience and practice with both steps so they are easier to combine and do all at once.

Other things it’s quite simply easier to break it down into two or more parts otherwise the result just won’t be as good because of my lack of skill at doing all the different parts in the same moment.

1 Like

Can you please share the attunement with us?

1 Like

Its still what I class as very experimental. Ie, beyond the initial experience I haven’t yet done any degree of testing with it as yet. As such, I can’t speak to its efficacy.
But if you would like to partake of testing, flick me a message and I’ll chi ball it up and send it your way to test out.

1 Like

Omnipresent but not omniscient :slight_smile: But you do work in mysterious ways :slight_smile:

Yep this is pretty much the process I’m following for the audio. Although with the audio im doing it with a view to use an attunement to attune the audio to transmit an energy to the listener rather than passing on the attunement itself (jn contrast to the images previously mentioned that function to pass on attunements).

Defo agree!

Absolutely agree also.

Excellent advice on the breaking down into steps. I shall experiment with this in the coming week or so as I will be making both visual and audio things that I plan to convey energies to their recipients :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might you have the attunement for Amon? TY

Im afraid I don’t have that one

Hey all, just refreshing my attunement list in case anyone wants to do some more trading :blush:

Goetic:

Dantalion

Leviathan

Furcas

Sitri

Forcalor

Buer

Orias

Agares

Beleth

Glasya labolas

Angels:

Lucifer

Raphael

Michael

Raziel

Samael

Genius:

Genius weightloss

Genius passion

Enochian:

Enochian healing

Enochian belonging

Enochian protection

Mystical:

Mystical love

Mystical mind

Kabbalistic:

Yohehekohvamehe

22 letter name

El Elyon

Empowerments:

Beleth empowerment

Sitri empowerment

Michael empowerment

Other:

Hekate

Tiamat

Omnipotence 1,2,3

Master Predation (not what it sounds like, its basically a confidence booster type thingy)

Aura flush

Chakra flush

Mental flush

Wow. I’m like single handedly keeping the attunement industry afloat :slight_smile:

Very interesting, where did you get it?

1 Like

I got it from a dude on etsy