Let's trade attunements!

Dmed you

ok, ill re message you

This is a fascinating idea, I have experimented with attuning various objects like my sports watch to aid in exercise recovery with Ebuhuelā€™s energy, works pretty well and increases endurance while training. Attuning an image or even creating a servitor to distribute attunements could certainly streamline this little project!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve actually started creating three custom images. I plan to attune each to one of the three levels of the Raphael attunement, with the intended purpose being to convey the attunement to those seeking to use the images for that purpose.
I hope to have them up here in a few days time for volunteer testing. No idea if it will work.

I do actually have a servitor on an attuning mission. I attuned him with my Glasya Labolas attunement and his mission is to attune objects in the headquarters building of enemies to that energy, with the specific focus on creating conflict between people.

Im not sure if its working or not, as I am running a number of other pieces of work (much of which is conflict and disruption oriented) relating to that location and also relating to a number of specific enemy based there. There is plenty of conflict going on there, but im not sure how much (if any) is down to the attunement servitorā€™s mission, how much is down to my other work, and how much is down to the fact that so many people there were already nasty, vicious and conniving.
Really no way to know for sure.

Iā€™ve deploy a poster at work attuned to enochian belonging, for the purpose of sorting out a rift in the previously wonderful dynamic in my team. Things have improved phenomenally quickly in a couple of days. But im not sure how much I can attribute to the poster, as I also performed the belonging ritual itself in relation to this, and also the enochian healing ritual to heal relationships within the team, and deployed a servitor as well.

2 Likes

To add more clarity to what I share, I will give some informations here. First I have a whole Javanese/Indonesian program of initiation received from direct lineage online ( Sastra Vardhana Ferizal Syukur and so on) that I have developed to give the best results :
1/ Tenaga Dalam ( to activate and build inner power and kundalini)
2/Asmak Khodam ( to gain metaphysical protection and enhance inner power)
3/Gtumo Inti Api Hidup and Ilmu Rajah Kala Cakra ( to activate deeply and raise kundalini and get special vajra weapon through this Indonesian branch)
4/Aji Raja Pasopati ( to enhance all of the previous initiation many many times and be able to activate any Javanese system)
5/Jagat Wening ( to learn to meditate deeply in Javanese shaman style with a special empowered music)
6/Inisiasi Cakra Ilahi ( another initiation to activate Javanese system of chakra)
7/Aji Sanghyang Agni ( to get the Javanese burning palm) or another system depending on your wish.
Other system that I offer are already given in this thread. I offer also Sekhmet Reiki, Mahakali Reiki or Kundalini Reiki.
Regarding Kundalini I have received countless shaktipat and deeksha. Iā€™m authorised to send a shaktipat deeksha but I dont consider myself as enlightened being or anything like that I only send it through a left hand path point of view as a magical or spiritual technology experiment who can trigger kundalini awakening into someone else, a special mantra will be provided and this mantra is in itself a magical tool for the kundalini. For Shaktipat there is no instruction manual, I send it and you receive during one hour. To send a shaktipat I do a special practice that I have developed first I put myself in a state of no mind and connect myself to Parampara lineage then I channel the shaktipat from the lineage to you. This is only experiment and I dont claim to have a guru power.
In exchange I will be interested by any Jareth Enochian system, kabbalistic or any system from other who work on kundalini shakti.

1 Like

The latest days this thread made also me think about possible experiments, such as creating on the fly some attunements, for example about realizing a first degree of either mental void or getting in touch with an element, a spirit etc.
Another option, even without having an attunement, to just channel itā€¦ donā€™t know about that, but I met 2 times this theme of not having an ā€œenergyā€ (or similar) and channel it from elsewhere, maybe itā€™s legit.

Great I look forward to volunteering for the testing phase, I havenā€™t had much success working with Raphael in the past so this will be a good test.

I like your approach to deploying baneful as well as beneficial works, I am also going to conduct some experiments like this as so far I have only attuned objects for my own benefit.

Have you used the tendril technique for any baneful work so far? that seems to be the most forceful and direct approach with these methods, I can imagine seriously messing up someones mind with Glasya Labolas pouring straight into their brain :joy:.

1 Like

Some of these sound really fascinating to me, I have used Javanese magick before and the results were astounding to say the least. Iā€™m going to investigate the lineage you have mentioned and might have some more Enochian attunements to trade in the near future.

1 Like

Ok, the experiment.

Objective: To test whether an image can be attuned with an energy for the purpose of attuning other operators to this energy.

I have endeavoured to attune these three images that I have created for this purpose to the energy of Raphael, using my Raphael attunement from Jareth Tempest.
The attunement is typically passed in three levels via three chi balls. I have endeavoured to attune each image to one of the levels.

How I envisage this working:
-Gaze at the image with the intention of connecting with it for however long feels right. Then when you feel connected to it, intend to receive the attunement (either level 1,2 or 3), then make a statement of intent ā€œI [your name] welcome and accept the level [number] attunement conveyed via this imageā€ or something like that. Clear intent means a lot more than the configuration of the words.

You can do the three levels back to back or spread them over however long you like.

I would be grateful for any feedback from users as I am keen to establish how efficacious this approach is a way of passing attunements.

2 Likes

Thanks @Ragepanda, I will give this a go in the next few days, Iā€™m still buzzing away from all the recent attunements Iā€™ve absorbed.

1 Like

I finally got round to accepting your Raphael attunement via the images, I absorbed them back to back and could definitely feel a connection to the image and experienced a similar energetic sensation to a chi ball attunement.

Iā€™ll report back as I work with Raphael but tentatively I feel that this was a successful novel method to share attunements :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Excellent, thats great to hear. I look forward to hearing how things go

1 Like

This method has definitely worked for me, I use this attunement in the same way as all of the others received via chi ball. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Excellent, I will make and attune some more images in the near future. Looks like this may be a more easily accessible way for people to receive attunements.

If anyone else has tried this (reference my above post from 30th August), it would be great if you could share your feedback.

1 Like

I have about 100 attunements, most directly from Jareth, a few from other sellers and a couple acquired through trades from other practitioners. Energy work with attunements is a major part of the magick I do every day. Iā€™d be happy to trade for any that I donā€™t have. My wish list includes Loki, Kabbalistic domination, Kabbalistic astral projection, Kabbalistic sex, enchain creation, any demons I donā€™t have. Get at me!

Attunements I have:
Adonai
Adrammelech
Agares
Amiel
Amaymon
Amon
Angelic banishing
Aphrodite
Asmodeus
Astaroth
Azazel
Babalon
Bael
Balphagor
Baphomet
Barbatos
Beelzebub
Behemoth
Beleth
Belial
Bune
Claunek
Dantalion
Degadiel
Ehyeh
Eistibus
Enochian Protection
Enochian Healing
Enochian Prosperity
Enochian Belonging
Enochian Truth
Enochian Fortune
Enochian Transformation
Forcalor
Furcas
Freyja
Ganesh
Genius Prosperity
Genius Protection
Genius Success
Genius Magick
Gremory
Haniel
Hanuman

Hekate
Iromenis
Jesus
Kali
Labezerin
Lakshmi
Leviathan
Lilith
Lucifer
Lucifuge Rofocale
Mammon
Marax
Marbas
Medusa
Metatron
Michael
Moloch
Murmus
Mystical Health
Mystical Imagination
Mystical Knowledge
Mystical Mind
Mystical Love
Mystical Perception
Mystical Transformation
Naamah
Nikita
Odin
Omnipotence Angels (1,2,3)
Orias
Orobas
Paimon
Pazuzu
Phul
Poiel
Raziel
Ronove
Sallos
Seer
Shahtan
Shakti
Shiva
Sitael
Sitri
Suhnā€™talā€™Ock
Thor
Thoth
Tiamat
Twenty Two Letter Name of God
Tzadkiel
Valac
Valefar
Vassago
Vampiric Protection
Vine
Vuall
YHWH
YHWH Wealth
Zepar

4 Likes

You have an impressive collection. The only ones I can see that I have that arenā€™t on your list are:
-Buer
-Samael
-Yohehekohvamehe (Kabbalistic)

Happy to trade if you like

1 Like

So far the image attunment experiment seems to be going well. See my above post from 30 August for more info.

As such, I have attuned two more images: One for the Buer Attunement and one for the Dantalion Attunement.
Rather than doing these as three different levels, I have provided the full attunement for each image (so all three levels in one).

To Use:
Gaze at the image with the intention of connecting with it for however long feels right. Then when you feel connected to it, intend to receive the attunement, then make a statement of intent ā€œI [your name] welcome and accept the [name of attunement] attunement conveyed via this imageā€ or something like that. Clear intent means a lot more than the configuration of the words.

Here are the two attuned images:

2 Likes

Damn I think we need to give you some sort of award for having that many attunements :joy:, The only one I have which isnā€™t on your list is Haagenti, drop me a PM if youā€™d be keen on a trade.

1 Like

Thanks @Ragepanda, I will give these a try and report back with my experiences. :metal:t2:

1 Like

Thanks, I am always keen for feedback.
If all goes well, I would eventually like to make all of my attunements available in this manner.

1 Like