Let's Talk Magick

Hi everyone this is a thread where we can debate,share,help,enlighten,support each other on topics that comes to our minds according to all things magick,please follow forum rules and respect each other.Remember this is a thread for sharing each others view on topics which are posted,kind of like a talk show for magick.

So,I’ll go first:
These are excerpt from From Lansdowne MSS. 1203, “The Veritable Clavicles of Solomon,” translated from the
Hebrew into the Latin by the Rabbi Abognazar.

“it gives them great pleasure to render service to Man for whom many
of these Spirits have great liking and affinity,”

“There are different kinds of Spirits, according to the things over which they pre-
side, some of them govern the Empyrean Heaven, others the Primum Mobilé, others
the First and Second Crystalline, others the Starry Heaven; there are also Spirits of the
Heaven of Saturn, which I call Saturnites. There are Jovial, Martial, Solar, Venerean,
Mercurial, and Lunar Spirits; there are also (Spirits) in the Elements as well as in the
Heavens, there are some in the Fiery Region, others in the Air, others in the Water,
and others upon the Earth, which can all render service to that man who learns their
nature, and knows how to attract them.”

“Furthermore, I wish to make thee understand that God hath destined to each one
of us a Spirit, which watches over us and takes care of our preservation; these are
called Genii, who are elementary like us, and who are more ready to render service to
those whose temperament is conformed to the Element which these Genii inhabit; for
example, shouldest thou be of a fiery temperament, that is to say sanguine, thy genius
would be fiery and submitted to the Empire of Baël. Besides this, there are special
times reserved for the invocation of these Spirits, in the days and hours when they
have power and absolute empire. It is for this reason that thou wilt see in the follow-
ing tables to what Planet and to what Angel each Day and Hour is submitted, together
with the Colours which belong unto them, the Metals, Herbs, Plants, Aquatic, Aërial,
and Terrestrial Animals, and Temple Incense, which are proper to each of them, as
also in what quarter of the Universe they ask to be invoked. Neither are omitted, the
Conjurations, Seals, Characters, and Divine Letters, which belong to them, by means
of which we receive the power to sympathize with these Spirits.”

These passages are intriguing to the mind of things that we can render services from of which they are willing to comply,anyone wants to discuss this topic then do so by all means.

Like everyone has a Genni and according to your temperament is conformed to the element that these Genii inhabit,just one of many different “spirits” who are we willing to help you with your petition.
What else is out there that has not been discover yet,how many are they,who’s the most powerful or the most reliable?

3 Likes

Well, I do have a dictionary or encyclopedia of spirits, some of which are associated with Solomon, then there is the Testament of Solomon. He worked with a lot.
I agree that the HGD and HGA are assigned to each of us based on our makeup and personality. More skilled and refined then us, who influence us through good and bad. Thats my thought. As for Magick, Im still trying to find Will Skill and Silence.

1 Like

Solomon was not only granted with wisdom of the Terrestrial but that of the Celestial also,this is an amazing claim for a follower of who he call “God”.
I am almost sure that he was granted with this ability but for what purpose,is not because “God” love him more than everyone else there’s a motive behind this fascinating story,imagined your given all this knowledge of the supernatural and you receive all youd desires from the help of "spirits " money,fame,woman,kindoms,etc.
I mean out of the things to ask for,he ask for the one thing that could have given everything to him,now for his “GOD” to abide by his request is another amazing mystery for what purpose would he release this knowledge not only for the Terrestrial part but also the Celestial secrets…hmmm

1 Like

In ancient [cosmologies], the Empyrean Heaven , or simply the Empyrean , was the place in the [highest heaven], which was supposed to be occupied by the element of [fire](or [aether] in [Aristotle]. The word derives from the [Medieval Latin]empyreus , an adaptation of the [Ancient Greek]empyros (ἔμπυρος), meaning "in or on the fire.

The Empyrean was thus used as a name for the [firmament], and in [Christian literature]for the dwelling-place of God, the blessed, celestial beings so divine they are made of pure light, and the source of light and creation.

So what is it this Empyrean Heaven?
Is the capital city of Heaven.

Who resides at the top?
"God "
The first Archangels themselves once dwelled within such a place, and only five known archangels have been there and personally seen God. Those five being the first archangels Michael,Lucifer,Gabriel,Raphael,Uriel. Metatron is known to have also witnessed God in His abode.

Characteristics

To properly describe the Empyrean is said by many to be utterly impossible in human words. However, according to a certain prophet of God, who was fit and worthy enough to enter the Empyrean and even witness God, he describes witnessing an enormous rose, symbolizing divine love, the petals of which are the enthroned souls of the faithful. Angels fly around the rose like bees, distributing peace and love.

The Empyrean is also said to be the realm of which [angelic weapons] are forged as well. And it is there where the element of fire, or more specifically the divine fire of God known as [Aether], is known to manifest and course throughout the realm of the high heaven. The archangel [ Jophiel] oversees the forging of the weapons of Heaven, as well as the gardening that is formed in the interior. The archangel [Metatron], on the other hand, is tasked with guarding the outer layers of the Empyrean while writing down the names of those who are most worthy to enter and win over God’s favor. The realm is also guarded by a group of powerful angels known as the [Empyrean Guards]who are equal in power to the true Archangels themselves.

What God’s are running the Show?
Seems like the Archangels and the Empyrean Guards got it under control up there.

1 Like

I really recommend the Chicken Kabbalah for anyone who wants a humorous approach to learning the important parts of the Kabbalah without digging through theory. I also recommend the audible version because the narrator does a great comedic jewish impression. But essentially it breaks down like this:

• Atziluth - This is the realm of the first emanation of Existence (GOD/S, Primal Source etc), it is like an ever lasting orgasm, an eternal awakening of Kundalini on a cosmic scale. This is where the Divine Names (Eh He Yay, Adonai, etc) come from. As the emanation reaches the Malkuth of Atziluth it goes into the Kether of Beri’ah. For Malkuth is Kether of the next realm. This is the realm of inspiration.

• Beri’ah - This is the realm of the Archangels. To summarize, the Arch Angels are essentially the Architects of the cosmos. They create blueprints based on the inspiration received from Atziluth (GOD).

• Yetzirah - This is the realm of the Angels, they are the engineers who take the blueprints created by the Archangels and build. Some say this is where the Astral Realm exists. I think the Astral Realm exists between Yetzirah and Assiah, like the bridge.

• Assiah - The physical realm though not just Material realm. It is the realm of any manifestation in both a perfected and impure form of manifestation.

Of course the breakdown above is very simple and may not line up with Jewish mysticism on a whole. But for those who don’t care to be Jewish mystics, the breakdown will provide you with an easy metaphor for understanding the 4 realms.

Now there is a 5th Realm, which exists within all the other four realms. It is where the Qliphoth resides. Some call it the “shadow” realm because it is like the shadow of the Tree of Life. But I believe this is inaccurate. The Qliphoth is the energy behind manifestation. If the Tree of Life is the body and blood and brain etc, the Qliphoth is the energy inside the body that pumps the heart, moves the blood, moves the lungs so they can be filled with air. The demons and angels that exist within the Qliphoth are the workers to the most extreme example. Pure passion, ambition, chaos, rage etc. And it is just as Divine as any other form of existence.

3 Likes

I agree with Qabalah and Qlippoth myself, and love the view of Chicken Qabalah.
I was just trying to see how the four worlds affect the formation, construction, manifestation, and release of magick.
However, first things first, perhaps we should talk about formation, defense, and raising of Will. With knowledge and will, we have magick in the making.
Unless we talk outside of Abrahamic religions and magic, and their spiritual system, then it would be interesting to survey whos left. Not that Abrahamic is bad, but outside we have inslander, indigenous, tribal, spiritism, and a few others.

2 Likes

Quick question:
Does anybody knows who is the grand daddy of all like im trying to talk to the big guy there’s got to be a king of them all?

1 Like

Belial, Quemetiel, there is a third. Related to Molech though I believe (not Satan).

1 Like

No way belial is top.dog

As in the Source of All? Well that would be something to experience, not really a “conversation”, you could say you have that conversation every moment of life. But as for entities to evoke and talk with, Metatron is probably the top dog for Arch Angels, Lucifer/Samael for Qliphoth, Chuthulu (don’t laugh) is a name we use for one of the Eternal Hidden Ones…but have fun with that!

The problem is that many entities rule their specific aspect of existence, they don’t necessarily take orders from something else. Like, Water doesn’t take orders from Fire, they clash when together, and create steam that can be harnessed etc, but they don’t command one another.

I am curious, what do you need to talk to the “top dog” about?

1 Like

@Void_Angel i need the God who created God’s not the sub gods i know they can help but I’m looking for the man the one and only im tire of all t here gods that want this or that but have limits i want to know and have a relationship with the highest im at a point where I don’t give a fuck but that doesn’t mean that im willing to compromise

Then look in a mirror and say hi.

2 Likes

@Void_Angel thats the shit I’m scared of …myself, but your right I am a God but there’s gods above us wetherr you like it or not, if im the god how do u evoke me lol

You are the potential of the Divine made manifest. Like the end result of a dream. But that means you can communicate with the One because it is already inside of you. Awakening Kundalini is one technique, completely destruction of the ego is another, though that takes forever.

And you can absolutely evoke yourself, I actually do it a lot and feel a massive energy surge when I do. Try it out. “In my name do I…” whatever feels right.

2 Likes

@Void_Angel i understand but I’ve done that and it keeps telling me that there someone higher than me it doesn’t want to reveal itself to me not yet but I’m close I know that is a cag and mouse chase and I’m willing to play the game

1 Like

@Nightside funny that his name keeps bopping up…belial…I wonder

i wonder if belial is my guardian but I want who created him

Sorry, I wasn’t implying that we are individually the GOD or whatever, of course we are limited, especially within these shells. Like a cup of water taken from the ocean, it may be still of the Ocean but it is not The Ocean. My goal on this path is to eventually become the Ocean again, if that means destruction of my Ego, or by becoming hyper aware of my own Divinity, either works for me.

2 Likes

@Void_Angel makes all the sense in the world but I’m tired of fucking around with this of that I want the real deal I want to have a God that helps me a God that loves me a God that looks out for me a God that is…my creator the one and only above all Supreme being and if thats me then I want him now how di I tap in to my God…

Heyvi just want to know who’s your God?
I need someone all powerful to address my request i want to know who’s the one gods been around since the beginning of our time but I want to know is who’s been before them who create who who is the beginning and the end?
Thats something I got to talk to the all Supreme all powerful the one we ho listen and delivers any thought out t h ere I would love to know.
.thanks for your help