Letana..thanks to the Angel of courage

Well I was suggested by @DarkestKnight to summon fourth letana from kidgoms of flames for my lack of courage and confidence. I asked her for an eternal courage that I would have for ever she said that she can do this but Lucifer the guy for me so.but she gave me an incantation to crush fear and anxiety here it is “Ayashayim
Letana
Bring courage” so is this Small and rememberable incantation

Ave letana
Eternal hails!!!

19 Likes

I’m glad she was able to help you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow
I evoked her weeks ago and thought it failed.
Her and the 4 Angels of The Watchtowers

Talk about syncronicity

4 Likes

Very cool, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there Any specific day/hour on which this angel should be evoked.

2 Likes

i believe no.but i decided to summon her at 1:30 am
i believe that the spirits of KoF dont have hours

2 Likes

Correct, @Xag_darklight KoF beings can be evoked anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

and any color?for letana i followed my intetion for blue…

1 Like

No, colour doesn’t matter. When I evoke, no matter what being it is, my candles are usually whatever I have on hand. I used light blue for everything for a while until they burned down, and now I finally got my hands on some black candles.

Unless you are following a specific system where colour is important, like Hermetics, then it doesn’t matter. It’s important to remember that back in the old days, the only candles available were plain ol’ beeswax but the magick still worked.

2 Likes

That’s a nice name, Letana

2 Likes

did she her self get rid of your problems or did she give you an incantation to fix your problems?

1 Like

i only had a temporary and a very short term one,the incantacion can open motivation torwards goals

1 Like

thanks i just wanted to know if she changeg you of just gave you an incantation to make the change

1 Like

Other beings can’t be evoked at anytime? Whom? Like if you try they won’t/can’t come?

Some spirits are given specific hours in certain traditional grimoires, yes. Various demons are split up into “day” demons, and “night” demons, for example.

However, that is only relevant if you practice the specific tradition that uses those grimoires. Most modern systems of magick eschew that stuff.

1 Like

Do I need to repeat this incantation like a mantra or something?