Let me solve your problems

@Painon you’re pretty good at this! kudos :blush:

1 Like

Shouldn’t we save this for Black Mass? That seems like the perfect time for Confession for Demonolaters. Also, shouldn’t confessing the sins to a priest of Satan make them even more sinny? If you think you want to get rid of sins, you should probably confess them to the Catholic Church. Of course, this is a forum, but there could always be a webcam Black Mass.

Thank you.

1 Like

No

@Serpentslight Okay.

what the actual fuck are you talking about?

3 Likes

hey thanks, I try.

How do i pm

Welcome @Abovethisworld It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

As a new member, the ability to PM is restricted until you reach a minimal level of activity.

1 Like

Hello… Your post sounds like me before i was cursed. Please look at my post and tell me what you think.

Done!

just to clarify, I’m only offering advice from a different viewpoint.
I’m not cursing, casting love spells, unlocking your third eye, whatever.
I can give you advice that may help with your endeavors but anything more, even in my ability, goes against the path I’m cutting out.

1 Like

in the name of Lucifer
i cant work or earn money in any job and most of the time i lose money.
every time i start a new job lots of problems appear and when i solve them new issues will show up and it wont get end.
i have done lots of praying Azazel and Lilith and Lucifer but i cant find the solution .

do you have some kind of bad programming? maybe not being able to keep money. or can’t work with others. or never ending problems etc…

There was this guy who were put down by dad when he was little that he will amount to nothing and that he can’t hold a job. This is when they argue and dad was a drunk. He went to hypnotherapy cuz he couldn’t hold a job after college. same routine of self sabotage. That was found out through hypnosis of the bad programming. so after finding out, release that suggesiton and he is happy and can keep a job.

It don’t matter where the negative suggestion came from. it usually is during times of stress/ trauma when bad suggestion go in. Can be from strangers environment, coworkers of past, family members, fights with friends etc… during emotional stressful times.

1 Like

i need a witcher to remove the jenny from myself and my father has a big passion to destroy everything i have and i need to go another country with no money does anyone know what is the problem because i pray satan everyday but they dont like to work fast
Hinn

I don’t have any white hair or a silver sword or anything, but I can give you my sigil to call upon me

ok thanx

could you give me the link its really difficult to find a life satanic 100 percent useable formula for every problem

There is no 100% formula for every problem.
Every problem requires a different approach.
This is how you grow.

1 Like