Let me introduce myself. Kinda

Greetings from dark and cold Finland. Everytime someone says “when the hell freezes over” I grin because that’s already happened and I am there. I’m very cautious about what I tell about myself in internet or anywhere, so here’s just a little something, just enough to make me uncomfortable but not quite to make me paranoid. So it’s a win-win eh?

Being in a witchy path willingly since the age of 12, natural gifts noticed long before that, these runs in the family.

Found my way here for a certain purpose, which you may or may not find out, depending how things go. Don’t know if I’ll stay.

Oh and I would pardon my English since it’s not my mother tongue, but I won’t. Since it’s not my mother tongue. So I don’t really have anything to pardon for.

Blessed be. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to balg :slightly_smiling_face: what kind of magick are you into? Any specific current?

1 Like

welcome!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m naturally gifted with the spirits and clairvoyance.

1 Like

Hello and welcome. You’re English is very goo actually.
Never been to Finland but have checked out some of your neighbours.

1 Like

Welcome to the hot Hell :wink: you can take off your fuzzy slippers and skip to the Hell lounge in flip flops :grin:

1 Like

But what if I like my fuzzy slippers?

Whats your favored type of spirits to work with?

The most naturally I get contact with the faes, elementals and deceased. This as long as I can remember. Later on with the other ones too with practice and always continuing to learn more.

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome friend :wave:t4:

1 Like

Ok ok
Keep your fuzzy slippers :smile:

Why thank you. I shall. :purple_heart:

1 Like