Let me break it down for you

What kind of ritual did you use to summon the essence of your contemptuous frustration and intellect?

thank you. yes the temp changes a bit and i do see fog and some times blue sparks and yes i just stared banishing because i think it may affected my mood for some time because i wasn’t banishing i think. after the sigil flashes how long does it take for you to see the spirit? and when you just use the name do you think of the sigil as you chant the name?

1 Like

how long depends entirely on you, you have to cultivate your imagination with certain mental exercises.

in EA koettings evocation course he explicitly teaches to gaze into a pentagram colored black and red for at least 7 minutes a day. gaze into it until it flashes like a sigil and remain in that state for as long as you can.

he also teaches that you must teach yourself to mentally structure a person or place, when i do this i try to intentionally hallucinate whatever it is i choose to structure. in the beginning i structured the mining and cutting of an obelisk from raw granite in ancient Egypt. i made the stone the same brown sandy color as the real thing, i saw the workers in their traditional clothes, i saw the overseers whipping uncompliant workers, i saw it all before me like i see this computer screen and keyboard. force yourself to hallucinate, engage in extreme make believe. thats the only way to break through to the next level.

2 Likes

i have done the exercise where i can get in to the TGS very fast and get the fog to show with in minuets. so if i was trying to evoke Marbas and wanted to do it with out a sigil i should imaging a lion or the sigil when im in the TGS and start chanting his name at the same time?.

yes. but remember, think big.

1 Like

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:25, topic:7880, full:true”]
think big?.
[/quote]:laughing:i still em have some trouble but i have been sick.how fast has an entiy shown up for you couple seconds, minutes?

at first it would take a few minutes of concentration, but after a while i’ve gotten to the point where they can come in seconds.

1 Like

thanks that’s great to hear,
as i work on this i picture a lion in front of me then go into the TGS then chant i think im very close

1 Like

At this time im still at the fog I look at the sigil it flashes with in seconds i say spirit come the room fades but nothing what should i be thinking when doing the chant lol its strange because i fell im doing every thing right the room will poof be gone :woozy_face:
then i thought if i wait till the room fogs then scan the sigil then chant but no luck

1 Like

Have you actually taken the step of asking the spirit to appear so you can see it?

2 Likes

yes.
i have realized that i my not be approaching structuring properly

Yeah look into that. Because at this stage you should begin to see something.

1 Like

I have had weird stuff happen doors open and shut tvs and computers turn off and on touching and seeing 11.11 all over the place seeing shadows move in the dark .so i know im doing some thing.

You did something the first time you uttered their names. What you are working on now is your ability to interact with them.

1 Like

imagining the entity in front of me as i chant but i need to try to imagine the spirit i guess in better detail.

Build it up but by bit. Sometimes you will find that details emerge in their own. And relax. You’re evoking a spirit, not doing bench press.

1 Like

:nerd_face: true

2 Likes