Lei Gong The Lord of Thunder - Taoist Weather Magick

Hi everyone. I wanted to dedicate a topic to Lei Gong, a Celestial Taoist Deity of thunder, very useful if you are interested in practicing weather magick of an Eastern origin. Lei Gong, when commanded by the Heavens also works to punish those who are guilty of hidden evils, he also punishes those who have abused the Taoist system of magick for malicious reasons. People pray to him, in hopes that he will strike their enemies. Lei Gong carries with him a magical drum and a mallet used to produce thunder and a chisel to destroy evil doers. He started life as an ordinary mortal then he encountered a peach tree from Heaven and ate one of the peaches, thus turning into the fierce form here. Lei Gong is known to be prudent, he will not enter a house where sexual activity is taking place so keep that in mind. He is married to The Goddess of Lightning Dian Mu, the two work together to slay demons and sinners. I personally work with him to summon thunder in my weather rituals, thunder in Taoism is considered to be very auspicious, the sound of rolling thunder is believed to give life whilst sudden thunderclaps are used to kill and destroy. Lei Gong is an excellent ally to have if you need protection from your enemies.

13 Likes

I made a video on him and other Chinese Gods of weather.

6 Likes