Legions

yeah he wouldnt answer my PMs either which is strange, but my guess is that he used the legions of demons that EA teaches to summon in his evocation course via lucifers mudra

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I evoked a cupid and I asked him for money. Next day I walk on the street and I found a shopping bag with 20.000 dollars. Unbelievable :joy:

11 Likes

well i dont think hes necessarily making it up…but i dont know why hes being so tight lipped over what entities he worked with…

3 Likes

Well when your read more posts from someone and you read this post then you can draw a conclusion. Somethings are to good to be true.

2 Likes

yeah maybe, whats the motive for lying though? if he were trying to show off, wouldn’t he have stated how much he got from the beginning? i had to pry that info out of him…

3 Likes

Trolling. Sorry but some people are like that. Unfortunatly

4 Likes

Could it have been one of the abramelin magic squares? The uncorrected version shows up in the evocation video course. The corrected version goes like this:

SEGOR
EGAMO
GAZAG
OMAGE
ROGES

Having said that, if he got C$1.2 million, I want his version of the square.
Also, he may have been hammered with a zillion PMs and decided to quit talking about it.

9 Likes

This does sound reasonable. After creating the SEQOR square, SEGILAH and a Jupiter sigil I immediately recieved a text message asking if I could find a buyer for a 16million picasso painting. My cut of the 16 mil would have been 1.12 mil. So, I did see IMMEDiATE results with my first serious money working. I found a buyer right away and we were in process of authenticating the piece.

Unfortunately at the end the painting turned out to be a forgery… I worked with a gallery in New York before so it was certainly possible for something like this could have come through and been real. I did sell one successfully a couple years ago. A pity it didn’t work out in the end. I’m not quite sure what I did wrong, but the amount of money “potentially” available after that working stunned me. I was at “0” at the time of the working.
A couple other much smaller opportunities did come through, but I will certainly reiterate this stuff is powerful.

I believe I did read that the SEQOR square is unlimited in the amount it can draw. And Segilah is for unearthing hidden treasure, so that makes sense. I feel I’m just missing one piece of the puzzle… But its close.

10 Likes

Next time a road opener ritual before hand may open more high yield oppurtunities.

6 Likes

Help me know more about road opener ritual. I feel I’d need it

1 Like

This is wonderful, can you give me divine tongues to invoke angel for wealth and power. Thanks

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: well I’m not opposing you…but even Crowley the world foremost powerful magician… Died poor…even he could conjure anything from blue…

So money magic do exist but I don’t think it exist in this way…

But anyway… E.A can see this post I hope he can give us answers about this post you have made…of receiving 1.2 million Canadian dollar…daaamnnnnnn.!!!

4 Likes

yes i had an experience like that last year with Astaroth,Belial,Amaymon, lucifuge rofocale,beelzebub.i called them at the same time. I got money from nowhere more than hundreds thousands. I do believe that

6 Likes

Can i have sum

far as demonic spirt legions go I have experience with the legions of Azazel feeling an army of satyr gargoyle like demons surrounding me and protecting me…

1 Like

What is this SEQOR SQUARE, please?

Use the search function and look up “Abramelin Money Square.” There are many threads about it.

2 Likes

Okay thanks…

Let me ask since I asked you the last time: Is Veve same as Sigil?

1 Like

No.

A veve is from Voudon and has to be drawn and consecrated in a certain way.

1 Like

Oh…okay. Thank you :pray:t5: