Legal issues & Price on my head

Do you say that because I’m also being protected by King Belial, or just that most gang bangers just don’t know how to shoot properly? It would make sense that he’s fond of me, as I’m somewhat of an outlaw and I truly am a warrior, not to over exaggerate but I refuse to be victimized by anybody and would rather die fighting than die like a coward.

1 Like

Because most gang memebers can’t shoot and anyone taking a hit for 5k is beyond an amateur. I’m glad your happy with who you are and able to use that oneness to deepen you connection to the King. I’ve never had a spirit physically accept anything yet I’m sorta jelly. I have had Satan posses someone when they said we worship differently and I responded I’d gladly meet your Lord. His face disapeared instantly like smoke for a face. Aswell as over had a giant celestial apear above me in the sky the day after my birthday it was just wow seeing the garment of heaven it’s not something this world can make.

1 Like

He did not like when my guest said I’d end up doing time. I was becoming very frustrated with this person, and that’s not normal because they’re an elder of mine who’s done alot for me so I have more patience with him than I do most people. I was nearly about to become enraged (I was warned I would have increased agression while working with Belial), when suddenly my laundry room door which is located in the back of my house slammed shut with alot of force. I also became enraged and kicked a heavy trash can so hard that Im pretty sure it broke my big toe. I reflected on how the physical pain was a lesson that I needed to direct that energy in other ways, and the injury has healed way faster than it should’ve naturally.

1 Like

I’m Glad it healed faster then normal. I was upset about fake spirits gov mind control making me see things and kicked my door frame busted my pinky toe to shit took for ever to heal. So your in able to hear him correct? Why is it so much harder to hear a spirit or demon then it is to hear a human or a ghost? It’s been hard for me lately to stop procrastinating and actually write my poem for Lucifer and dray his sigil my mind is just so hard to keep focused because of mind control making me feel like I’m being touched. But when I was preparing to contact him befor I had the image of the sigil in my mind while reading a great meditation to channel him I was just practicing and still got his attention he would make the image of my wearing his crown torch and wings stand up straight and overflowing with power and I just surges with energy physically because of him adjusting my mental image was awesome for such a small interaction I got a color appropriate candle incents and some chocolates since then. So how so I get my succubus to be able to physically accept and offering?

I would hate to mislead you and give you false information. Although I’ve been on the left hand path for about 6 years, this recent work with belial is my first real crack at these things. I was lucky enough to connect with a younger, but more experienced practicioner, so we’ve basically developed a friendship. I would suggest reading The Greater and Lesser Keys of Soloman, as well as trying to connect with others who can give you more insight into these specifics. I think that some people are just naturally inclined to seeing manifestations or being spoken to, while others have to build up to that point. Absorb as much knowledge from any source that you can, and use what calls out to you. This community seems like a perfect place, you won’t necessarily find the answers exactly as you ask them, but you will be given the tools to find the answers, and things will naturally be made clear.

@Cody_Blanco, just a heads up, the guy who keeps asking where you’re from is someone who was previously banned, he keeps proxy hopping, I am certain his intent towards you is NOT honest or coming from a helpful place, he may be trying to entrap you or otherwise cause problems, he’s really screwed up.

So please be careful what you share with any new accounts especially, and operate general caution here. :+1:

5 Likes

I love it when Lady_Eva switches to protective mode. You’re like a mother to all members out there. An international mama lmao :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanx Cody I’ll add the keys of Solomon to the book list, I’ve been pretty good about seeing a manafestation so it seems it’s just been my hearing. Does anyone know if there is like a sigil I would use to amplify my succubus’s energy to have a better luck getting her to recieve a physical sighn of our love.

Thank you

1 Like

@Cody_Blanco May I ask if you had some sort of dialogue with King Belial throughout the ritual? Or did you simply use his Sigil for this? And were your senses already developed enough prior to the ritual?

Thanks

He must have called to me through others. I didn’t hear any sort of direct communication, just signs that my offerings were accepted.

1 Like

Looking for an update on the dropped charges.

Damn brutal I’m glad your ok as in alive, was wondering about you. Any permanent nerve damage or should it heal up fine? Most importantly what video game where you playing, jk . So did they charge in or just shoot you through a window? I assume they ran away once firing.

They shot through the side of my house from the outside. Only soft tissue damage, but the bullet was too deep to take out right now. I was out of the hospital in less than 12 hours after being shot. This is how it looks currently

So they got lucky even hitting you blind firing through a house. So when do they plan on taking the bullet out? What Calibur was it? Is you your King helping you heal fast? That’s pretty nuts they ejected out from the hospital that fast. It honestly doesn’t look that bad but considering the bullets still inside that suxs.

They have no idea what caliber and I’m pretty sure the cops did something with the shells to tamper with the evidence. They had the shot lined up too well for it to just be blind fire, I think they looked in and saw me sitting there and made sure they could retreat after firing because they knew I’d shoot back if I saw them. As far as healing I’m definitely healing fast. My left arm had the most pain because the bullet is near my shoulder so certain positions hurt but it’s getting better and more mobile significantly every day. To have taken a bullet to the chest 3 days ago I don’t think I could ask to be in better shape. The doctors and my friends/ family kept telling me I had something protecting me, and I know it was King Belial. This was a difficult test I went through, and I’m still here so I’ll only get stronger from it

Your left side hurts I thought the bullet was on your right ride. Sorry for delay was attempting to scan someone think I did ok I’ll find out in a little bit once they respond o the reading. So I think you need to ask Satin to make his puppets leave you alone aka the cops, I had one of the cool cops in Galt just straight up tell me out know u work for satin right. I’m glad the Your healing fast so are they gonna just leave the bullet in I definitely or what? I tried to pass so e healing energy your way befor I was attacked from mind control I had done two minor healing no spell just saying heal outloud and focusing on the wound, so I just found out about the demon Doodall he apperently has a counsel he attends and is suppose to be good with finding solutions to negative influences in your life I want to contact him but my list of spirits I need to contact is allready just waiting for me to get the confidence and write the poems, I did a emotion type of word a day where I’d try to better understand and connect to the raw essence of that word when I did hate I had people telling me to get away from them because my aura was so repulsive and everyone was mean mugging me then I wrote a poem about understanding hate and how it’s needed when I finished the poem immediately everyone that was mugging me acted cool then I ran back into the person who told me to get away from him and he appologiesed for being rude then I told him about the word of the day and he seemed to understand. I miss those days my intuition was on point I had a bag with me with all kinds of small knicknacks and coins stones exc and a random old man just walked right up to my bad while it was resting next to the McDonald’s front door I walked over and went through the bag once he was inside and selected a single item from inside the bag to offer o him, it was a beer factory coin from Germany, I hit dead on with that on the dude eyes lighted up when he seen the coin and he explained to me on the coin it has the city the brewery is at and that town is where his whole family is from befor they moved to America. Sorry o random zone out in story hope you find the post interesting.

Nope it’s the left side, could’ve easily hit my heart but didn’t. The cops saw my altar this time, and didn’t touch it from the looks of things, so if any of them knowingly work with demons they’re now aware I do as well.

They said the bullet was too deep right now and it would only be a risk at this point to remove it. It will get closer to the surface over time and will eventually come out on it’s own or be removed

No doubt your gonna grow from this experience especially since you have a protector that out summoned o help with this issue and the cops and when you got shot out never tried to say he didn’t do his task or anything like that you were thankful of him for watching over you and giving you healing energy. I’m sure he respects you more and other spirits will probably too. I met someone on here that was long through some shit and I offered to absolve him of his sins and he accepted then I started telling him about my problems with mind control he old me he thinks there doing it to him too but it’s not that bad something someone wrote in the thread about A.E the wonder of this site and I was asking about how to contact him exc and told the guy I’m poor and he offered to pay the 150 or ny to get a consultation I told him to do his first and then just ask him about me if he ould be able to solve the problem because he was going to cover the cost. Was just a wow super nice gesture from Matt. If I wasn’t such a good person I could have just often the 150 fom him and split he offered to PayPal it, I hope that A.E koetting can actually fight against what I’m going through but I have my doubts because it’s a government deep state thing even having an X president as a helpful friend wasn’t enough to get then to stop targeting me. Did I tell you Obama told me a command that made the attacks go from 24/7 to occasionally he also tried to prevent me from being framed by telling me the night before they framed me to get the fuck out of the town I was in, I was bat shit crazy at the time so I didn’t end of leaving the city cost me a year of my life. I got on Obama’s good side the first time I ever did acid I imagined myself being projected infront of him without being able to see or know he was aware. I offer to shake his hand and nothing happened then I started to try to say hello to the Yakuza then told myself I need to be silenter with my thoughts so I’ dot bother people. Then I Firmly told myself no I need to have wiser thoughts so my thoughts are always worth hearing the. Obama said commendable and forcefully shook my had it was awesome, I made a good impression on him but bye the time he finally tried talking to me I was basically to far crazy because of the torment to accept his help. Hopefully you don’t mind reading alot, sorry no paragraphs I need to work on that I’ve had many complaints.