Left the board entirely

but i’m back for one more go.

last week i went to a professional hypnotist to install a relaxation trigger and do some trancework on me. he put me into a light trance and installed some beliefs. the entire time i was in trance i thought to myself, i’ve put myself in FAR deeper trances than this multiple times, often without even trying.

when i was out of trance i told him that and he said he’s had success for many different issues by putting others into that level of trance, and when i spoke to him he could hear from how i slurred my words and stopped talking from time to time that i was in a requisite trance for changework.

i now know two things:

1. i’ve been deep enough in trance to do real work;
  2. i’m able to access deep enough trancestates NOW to do magick, it’s only a matter of perseverance.

the other day i had an idea to watch some of the mastering evocation videos again. while watching the vids i realized that the combination of me doing hypnotic work and also learning the nuts and bolts of hypnotism have taught me almost everything that i didn’t understand about the mastering evocation course. i now know how to go about doing EVERYTHING laid out in the course and can explain all the missing parts using my current knowledge of hypnotism.

i also see some things erik left out of the course that should be in there, and i know both what they are, and how they’re done.

finally, i see how some of his teachings are out of order. i know what order to put them in now.

so i’m going to give mastering evocation one more shot and we’ll see if i can get my evocations rocking the way i want them to.

as before, so now. no philosophy. i’m here to get real world results.

the magick either works or it doesn’t. if it doesn’t work, i’m leaving again, this time for good. this is not an intellectual pursuit. i expect notable results that shut down skeptics when i do magick.

understand that i live in a world where i am surrounded by skeptics who do things without magick and get results without magick that magicians have labored for centuries to achieve. if i’m unsuccessfully doing things with magick that can be done without magick at all, i’m wasting my time and need to cut that out. if on the other hand i can get equal or better results with the magick, i will go forward in that case.

i’ll be back next week after having re-watched the first 3 videos of mastering evocation for breakdowns and new rituals to do.

People go in and out of Trance States throughout the day. Trance is in fact a constant state of being. Some trance states may feel heavier (deeper) and others may not. Each Trance State is associated with different brainwave activity and so certain ways of thinking and certain emotions. So in knowing this, it is not so easy to peg down what a Magickal Trance State actually is, because each magickal influence or Psi-ability is associated with a different trance state.

In most cases you can only figure that out by actually going to that State of Being where you were most magickal in a certain way and creating an Anchor.

If you’re doing Evocation but Hope to see a Result, If your doing it To see if it will Work, Sure it wont.

When Doing Evocation and most Magickal Working you must Consider your Magickal Operation succesful the instant you decided to Do it.

When i First started practicing Magick, i had this Thought : ‘‘I Hope it will Work’’. Most of my Ritual Failed, But the moment i Decided to Believe that my Magickal Working were Succesful. I started to get real Result.

Also i dont think Any Magician have always Perfect Result with Magick, There is Time in my own Opinion that Magick wont work, But most of the time it does.
Having a Ratio of 8 ritual succesful on 10 is a Good and realistic one in my own Opinion.

Thats part of why they do rituals as that is the Anchor itself. As they get confident over time, practice makes perfect and it gets anchored to the ritual practice. If you have this hypnotic knowledge and a way to access your best successful moments, or happen to be quick on the draw to take advantage by anchoring at the spur of the moment then you can advance more rapidly as far as that goes.

by magickal trance i mean attaining open-eye somnambulism in delta and epsilon states. erik’s course uses open-eyed somnambulism and visual/audient hallucinations for spirit connection and siddha development. what erik calls structuring isn’t illusion (visualization), but visions (hypnopomp) and dreams (hypnagogia).

the other 12 hypnotic phenomena are induced using hypnotic suggestibility tests and can probably be deepened to take you into many magickal areas. as far as i can tell, somnambulism and hallucinations are the 1-2 punch behind mastering evocation, so i will focus on those for now.

really, all you need to do is find an effective way to bypass the critical censor. once you get past that you can go to any part of the subconscious, unconscious, or superconscious minds you want.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:8013”]When Doing Evocation and most Magickal Working you must Consider your Magickal Operation succesful the instant you decided to Do it.

When i First started practicing Magick, i had this Thought : ‘‘I Hope it will Work’’. Most of my Ritual Failed, But the moment i Decided to Believe that my Magickal Working were Succesful. I started to get real Result.[/quote]

truth.

if you get results 1 time in 3 you’re probably a better magician than merlin!