Left Hand Path, Loneliness

Prince Orobas can easily make you more esteemed and dignified in the eyes of others. He can reunite friends and reconcile friend and foe.

You might give thought to petitioning or evoking him.

3 Likes

Honestly, I feel like it is a disservice to tell you that XYZ is best for you. Why? I know my experience and my life story, I do not know what your story is. I suggest spend some time meditating (yes, we all have to do this lol), and use the search option. Do this for a few days, or weeks and some names will stick out to you. That is your clue and entry point.
Also, I think understanding your intentions can save you alot of extra work. Understand yourself before you worry about other people. (I always try to physically write out when I have an issue or problem - to physically see how much of myself I can externally communicate.)

Edit: I’ll use myself an an example. When I started, the occult was the only item I choose to talk about. My experience told me this is faulty. A well rounded occultist should, at a minimum, be capable of talking about normal things. Why? Suppose you wanna connect with a person you find attractive. A connection is formed by simply interacting, not by trying to use the Goetia as an icebreaker :joy: So, maybe Venus can teach these lessons experientially. Which is more profound than this wall of text.

5 Likes

Hmmm alone as lhp? Probably you live in a little village, witchcraft is practiced by lots of people and accepted. Under an umbrella term like eclectic witch you are accepted everywhere. Less and less light workers do rituals with angels but normally the wiccans are opened to Pan and have the picture of the Devil or Baphomet even if they don’t really understand it.

2 Likes

Angels work well for this sort of thing, if youre an edge lord and dont work with angels than a demon that will let you live up to your potential. You can do all the magick you want to talk good, be funny, and be compelling but at the end of the day YOU STILL HAVE TO DO THE WORK, magick is a shortcut yes, but you cant take advantage of a shortcut in a race if you havent even begun the race.

Take the advice above, dont talk about the occult with normal people, theres just no point. Your going to alienate yourself from 99% of the population if you do that just like how super religious people or super atheist people do the same thing if all they talk about is one subject. Create distance between your magickal life and your mundane, do your magick and forget about it. Plug back in.

If you can make conversation about anything you are not socially awkward, the key to making friends is asking interesting questions, ask about their life and what their goals are. If you ask the right questions you can gauge what sort of person they are and if they are interesting enough to be your friend, they will likely do the same. Keep your mouth shut about the time Lilith gave you life changing head or the time Lucifer really knocked your socks off, the other person is going to look at you like you are crazy, just like they would if you talked about the time you prayed and heard god speak to you.

Get some hobbies, work on yourself, ask yourself why you even want friends. My friends are interested in getting to the money 2 of them are into magick and 2 of them are religious. We all share the common interest of self improvement.

Just work on yourself and ask interesting questions hangout with the people that are going somewhere.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for dirty sex I highly recommend Naamah. Her evocation is posted on these forums. Really material and really quick, I’ve found. Also good with love on the hot and sweaty side. Remember quid pro quo.

Al.

1 Like

It won’t fix all your problems, and certainly not your social anxiety but it can be a beginning to forge relationship and sexual regular relation with a spirit.

Dont do it lightly however.

For the rest, work your magick and use rituals to enhance your social life in the same time you work on your skill to become a friendly human being honestly interested by others.

Being on the LHP doesnt have to isolate you. You can keep it secret as your private secret garden, and endoss the social role you choose in life.

2 Likes

I don’t talk about demons or the occult or anything spiritual with anybody. I never did…

2 Likes

Then work on your people skills. Read some books and practice

1 Like

Be interested in other people, practice memorizing people’s names. When you can easily remember a new persons name people like that.

Ask people questions about the things that interest them.

You’ll be considered affable and people will think we’ll of you.

You gotta reach outside yourself Abit man.

2 Likes

Others have said some of this, so it may be repetition, but here’s my two cents:
You sound desperate. Desperation is creepy and pushes people away, so you’ve got to get that under control, which of course is hard if you are desperate for friends. Also, you sound defensive. The internet is full of miserable, lonely people who will attack you for disagreeing with them. Even if it is fake, be chill and friendly. You want someone else’s time. You are asking for something from them. Be nice about it.

You could volunteer at an animal shelter. It will give you something interesting to talk about and will give you some time with animals. I’ve noticed that some people really want others to listen to them. That can be a big turn-off, especially if the person that desperate person is talking to wants someone to listen to them instead. If you are desperate to have someone listen to you, talk to the animals at the shelter.

Read something like “How To Win Friends and Influence People” (How to Win Friends and Influence People - Wikipedia). Yeah, it may not get you a lot of really close friends who understand you, but it will probably help you maintain some casual friendships.

Lastly, as has been suggested, consider asking for some magical assistance. I asked Lillith for an incubus, and talking to him has been really nice. I asked for exactly what I needed and was really clear about my limitations and desires (just like it says in the tutorial posted in this thread).

3 Likes

Hello Tim.Amarok,
Thanks for your OP.

That is human nature. Welcome to our real world. If you keep searching you will find a life partner whom is not interested in your money / or other gains. Right now I am with a girl whom loves me for who I am and even though I’m looking for a new job (low economy), I am being honest with her and she is too, and we plan on living together for the rest of our lives. You should keep searching for your life partner, or Soul Mate as I call it.

Best regards,
Exsosus

3 Likes

Yeah no thanks. I’d rather stay as a creep. It’s funner that way.

What if I’m gay? I’d prefer male spirit?

K bro. This you?

It really sounds like you…

It’s pretty hard to be repulsive on internet but you’re acing that.

You: “Hey guys I need help I can’t make friends or any meaningful connections!”

Us: “Self improve, talk to more people, avoid polarizing topics.”

You:

Us:

You:

Look guys I’m so edgy and cool, no body gets me. I’m a creep and on the fringe of society. I’m anti-social and proud!

3 Likes

I think you’re cherrypicking. I stated so many times that I never talk about topics like demons to people and people are claiming that I do and are advising me not to do that when I don’t.

Edit: also my description says nothing like what you said there. This is exactly why I bypass certain responses like yours by not taking them seriously.

Naamah could help with that too, I’m sure.

Also, he means getting you sex in general anyways, not with her I don’t think.

1 Like

I’d ask Belial to help get you worthy friends and also work on your own independence so that you don’t need them to survive, but they are like the icing on the cake so to speak.

1 Like

Yeah … I think it should happen, I feel it should happen, with me, but Im pretty sure my words and actions have made it nearly impossible. So, yes, plus, me as an edge lord wouldnt fly.

The scapegoat released into the brush probably were few in number.

You mentioned ‘What if I’m gay?’

If you are, that’s 100% normal also. You are your own judge in your body. You find people around you who think alike, and live.