Leaving Norse Pantheon

I think this question should be asked

What is healing?

When I first found out that Buer is a goetia demon and he does healing, I was like, why is something that is considered so good found in a book filled with so called “bad guys”? It didn’t make any sense to me, so I decided I would call upon him, and ironically, ask not about healing, but about learning to program in C.

As I worked with Buer, I learned that this question can actually be very culturally dependent, and that one cultures idea of “healing” could in another culture be considered actually messing someone up more. If you want more detail, you should probably ask Buer himself, he would be happy to go over it with you, and why he does not encourage people to change their religion.

1 Like

So not sure if this useful for your situation but my own experiences with both norse and vedic has shown they have alot of connections to each other which has givin me insights and beneficial connections to both.

Here are a few things to check out if they seem of use. The channel has more if ya find it of use.

4 Likes

I can back this one up too, ThunderWizard knows his stuff and there really is a lot of parallels here!

2 Likes

Ya do not need to break with the Nordic godesses and gods for Hinduism! Ganesha or Kali ain’t jalous! Ya can worship ’ em and Freya, Loki, Odin and the others at the same time! The (stupid) idea of only 1 godess / god or religion comes from the stupid ideology of the abrahamic religions! Give ’ em up! Be free to worship any Godess / God ya wanna! Alle Godesses ‘n’ gods are children of Lilith ‘n’ she does not prefer any of her kids! So be a Hindu and a Nordic Pagan too!

4 Likes

Yeah my gut basically tells me to work with whoever calls me. The full moon brought up connections with deities from the past and its been a touching reunion to say the least. I don’t mind working with the Hindu Pantheon but adandoning my other Gods ain’t for me.

Theres definitely a link between the two Pantheons and many others. I enjoy working with both tbh.

Almost exactly what I’ve learnt in my experience. I work with whoever comes to me and I have a connection with.

Update. I’ve been doing what I felt called to do. Met several other deities to and it seems Lucifer and Michael never left my side either. Healer really knows her stuff though and even spoke to me on using the Law Of Attraction.

1 Like

There is a link between the pantheons, without a doubt.
I personally work with both pantheons as well, Kali, Shiva, and others from the hindu, I work with odin, thor, fenrir and others from the norse. There are MANY pantheons, and they all have similarities.
You can work with harry potter and luke skywalker, if you really wanted too, it really makes no difference as long as it feels right for you.
IMO, To be fair and no offense intended, a healer “knowing their stuff” and a healer simply attempting to manipulate with an agenda, isn’t healing. If the situation has changed and she’s not simply trying to convert you anymore, then my apologies.

2 Likes

:hearts: Woden - Zeus - Jupiter :hearts:

Indeed there is a connection between pantheons!

2 Likes

According to Odin the Norse Pantheon is like “cousins” to the Gaulish and Slavic Pantheons, but I’d be careful some people confuse the term connection as being the same lol.

4 Likes

As I said, similarities. In all technicality the germanic tribes shared and spread many of the same beliefs between each other.
The norse, were indeed also of the germanic tribes as were the slavic.

Woden and odin are technically also considered the same deity though named by different dialect, the tribes also migrated to the british isles, as well as through italy and other parts of europe, africa and asia.
As you pointed out rav, jupiter (being the father of the sky) and the greek all father zeus.
Odin, was also known as the all father.
And yes in that there are certainly connection, but each pantheon/region has their own take, and thereby rather than being exactly the same, each are similar.

2 Likes

For a while I actually went back in terms of progress. I won’t blame it on the entities or anyone but myself.

I did however decide about a week ago to stop using the Mantras and songs she gave me and to instead use the Raphael Mantra (replaced with Norse God names) and the energies of the Runes. I spoke to the Hindu deities before this and they were cool. The song however seemed to put a thought at the back of my mind that said that I’d be fucked if I stop using it. I ignored it and did as I wanted. Now I did fall a bit ill but calling on Hel, Surtur, Thor and other Gods as well as invoking the Runes particularly Uruz seems to have helped my healing progress faster.

Guess I’m gonna do my own thing :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with doing your own thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leaving the Norse Gods behind will be very unwise.

2 Likes

Never intended to.

4 Likes

The teacher has passed on

1 Like

So who did you end up settling on?

1 Like

I decided to follow my own path. I work with pantheons and entities that come to me or that I feel a pull to.

2 Likes

Same lol :laughing: good luck man

1 Like