Learning new languages

I believe its the key to a successful financial life in general.At least it is where I live.

I will do my work of course, however,faster is nastier, so, I would like to hear what you know about this subject.

Any spirits or mantras or spells, anything you have in mind. Thank you.

5 Likes

Agares it is said to be an expert on that,and aslo bael can give you a boost.

5 Likes

Noted :point_up:Thank you.

Ronové is the best.

5 Likes

Thank you Nox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t forget about Thoth :wink:

2 Likes

Poor thots are great for languages.

7 Likes

@Zohak She is insane dont mind her bro.Thank you.

2 Likes

I’ll end you!!! :joy:

5 Likes

I heard they’re fluent in the language of moaning :skull:

5 Likes

Ronoveve can teach you just about anything for any language I highly suggest looking him up. He seems approachable given you do proper research before hand though. Preparatory emergin and all that.

2 Likes

As mentioned, Agares and Ronove would both be good for this, and each could help differently.

Agares could help more with the “academic” side of language learning. Things like memorizing vocab, learning grammar rules and usage, and improving general comprehension. It’s been a while since I’ve used this power, but I would suspect that it could help with writing and speaking fluency as well.

I have not evoked Ronove for language-learning specifically, but I have worked with the demon to improve my charisma and charm, with good results. I was only working in my native language, but I don’t see why this power couldn’t help you become more charismatic and charming in another tongue.

4 Likes