Learning how to summon a demon - past Christian..Orobas

I want to transition too as a strong religious Christian, to try some dark things. Similar to OP, in similar lifestyle, still go to church some times.

1 Like

I’ve really wanted to work with Apollo for creative reasons and Venus or “Aphrodite” from that pantheon a year ago as they feel soothing and ethereal, but I’ve not been relaxed enough & able to focus. Their energies don’t feel forceful. Moreso suited for a mind that’s content on a consistent basis.

Hindu gods require a lot of study imo. I wouldn’t approach them as an ignorant westerner. I’ve researched some and see how powerful their practices are including the Vedas and books I’d love to own, but I’m not there yet. If I approached them it would be like a lover or inspired explorer. Too far for now, but it’s cool to know there’s no limit or danger to working with whoever lol.

Which pre-Croatian gods? You don’t need to answer but wow. That’s super cool. I know you had to research to find them. No need to answer. I don’t even know what that would feel like. Scary almost as people warn against contacting super ancient gods & using ancient spells. There’s not much material about very ancient gods.

Welcome:) Start slow, research, share, & learn protections first. Its crucial as some of us are delicious as naive & unprotected bodies to unclean & harmful spirits and energies if you open without protection & they latch on. I can’t stress this enough. Visualization techniques help a lot. Feeling energy in the body & how to move it outside to change the environment.

I sound crazy but please heed this. I don’t want others to have a bad spirit in their home & have to get rid of it. Fuck that. Be angry if it happens & stake your claim to your home. Keep plain salt and sage at home always. You are sovereign here. They are not.

Learn how to protect your energy, body, about auras, what is energy, types of spirits, bad energy, energy vampires, Christ consciousness, how to clear a space of bad energy, chakras (including those in the palms and soles of the feet), meditation, how to raise energy, how to ground, energy healing.

Demons aren’t something I’d start from the beginning or even using tarot cards. Learn elements, elemental magic, candle magic, energy healing on yourself, and more knowledge will come on your journey of course. Sometimes knowledge is sent to you. Fun.

Know/remember we are stronger on this physical plane with divine source energy or God/universe as some call it to always help us. In sleep paralysis I’ve mentally called on God or whatever to break it! No matter what you do, source energy is real & humans have power here.

• I also connected with people in my community at metaphorical stores and esoteric groups that meetup. Meeting with people in person is awesome for doing rituals and feeling how to raise energy in groups. Older people are also more powerful & have a wealth of knowledge. You will quickly see how it takes years of study to become adept, but worth it

Don’t start with demons & definitely keep your practice secret. Clear all signs if you live with others. Keep it private in general

I do apologize if I presumed anything about you. Wasn’t trying to.

Hi Anon,
No apologies needed. I just started learning the chant to the known Archangel: Michael, a light / holy energy chant that goes: Tu fo ka lent vox to lux ini la fay and it has given me overwhelming confidence to approach hot, attractive women anywhere, without fear.

I am not 100% sure it is working, but it is fact I had lunch with 8 cheerleaders yesterday lunch time at our university cafeteria, and they laughed and loved talking to me. Never done that before.

I am now looking for more chants in the light, and don’t want to start with darkness yet.