Learning an entire subject in a week?

Is that even possible I feel it is somehow or maybe a little more then a week but a whole entire subject in a very short amount of time, how is this done if it is possible if you guys know? :eyes:

1 Like

Focus! Focus! Focus! Pull all-nighters if you need to but this post should help you: Stressed student? Having exam trouble? Look here

Depends on how much material there is. I know in spiritual world you can download knowledge and integrate within your consciousness. Since you’re in a human body, you could probably just spend a lot of time while doing magic to improve memory and comprehension of the subject. If it’s a lot of material then you’d have to spend a lot of time studying and learning, but I think you can use magic as a boost

If it’s an exam that’s a problem, I know people who say they can intuit the answers. They just get the answers with their clairsentience. Though at that point you wouldn’t be learning, but just getting answers for an exam

No I mean just learning a whole entire new subject by scratch in a really short amount of time

1 Like

No this is impossible that’s like saying can I read a textbook in a day.

1 Like

I saw this post like that where someone posted two videos it was to create a similar result but I cant find it now which is bs so I made a new post asking about it.