Leader Of The Fallen Angels - Azazel

Leader Of The Fallen Angels - Azazel

Oral repetition of his name will send you into rapture, and draw him into your presence. Several black angels will dance around you heralding his arrival.

There is nothing Azazel cannot teach about magickal power, and he’s delighted to share. The demonic gatekeeper sees the God inside you, and will design a series of meditations and rituals for your psychic development.

Simply uttering his name ONCE will draw his keen attention.

Like and Share to honor Azazel.

Click here to see original Facebook post

2 Likes

I know of the power his name brings. Once I was speaking about the BOA to a friend of mine mentioning Azazel once or twice. My sliding glass door then opened on its own. That freaked my friend out. I just smiled and said “Someone is paying attention.”. :slight_smile:

Azazel is a pretty cool guy, and there are many mysteries about him that no one ever wrote about. For example I know he has some connection with the grey aliens. I will be making a contract with Azazel at some point in the near future.

?!?!!!??! Defectron you have just given me a new personal goal! :slight_smile: Can you elaborate?

The grey alien entity that is helping me has some ambiguous connection to Azazel. I received that information during a semi secret ritual so I wont go into that more, but I can tell you what happened later.

When I asked to see what it was I was shown a vision on my bathroom floor of a bunch of cartoony looking greys fighting over what looked like some high tech gun. then only one was left I took to be symbolic of my frey or the group he is affiliated with, he then road away on a skelital bird I took to be symbolic of azazel. But yes this is still somewhat mysterious to me so any help in deciphering that will be appreciated.

Azazel taught men to make armor and spears in the past. He will teach me now how to make mad alien weapons! It is fair!

Azazel. By merely saying his name he will draw near to you! He has been my greatest teacher and ally in my ascent.

@Defectron, I asked Azazel about the greys once, he mentioned they were an actual race of physical beings who’ve developed interdimensional travel and telepathic communication. These are not to be mistaken for Azazel and his Angels. This is an entirely different race. Looks like you’re the guy to communicate with them. So lets hear it! What’s up with the Greys?

Why the anal probes?!?!?!

1 Like

Maybe someone can explain me then who is Samael ?

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:7, topic:1295”]Azazel. By merely saying his name he will draw near to you! He has been my greatest teacher and ally in my ascent.

@Defectron, I asked Azazel about the greys once, he mentioned they were an actual race of physical beings who’ve developed interdimensional travel and telepathic communication. These are not to be mistaken for Azazel and his Angels. This is an entirely different race. Looks like you’re the guy to communicate with them. So lets hear it! What’s up with the Greys?[/quote]

Yeah I agree with what you said. My buddy, or his group or whatever seem to have a pretty strong connection to him though. When I asked what this was I got the words “running union” could mean they have some sort of pact going on. I also feel I know what the high tech gun in my vision could be, but that’s a secret.

When I first communed with Azazel, I was very intimidated and took everything that happened involving him very seriously. Then a couple times I would evoke during a time of crisis, and he would be incredibly nice, understanding and helpful. Kind of a “stern father” tough love type of thing.

I guess what Im getting at is that while other entities tend to have consistency in their personalities and appearances, Azazel never fails to surprise me.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:11, topic:1295”]When I first communed with Azazel, I was very intimidated and took everything that happened involving him very seriously. Then a couple times I would evoke during a time of crisis, and he would be incredibly nice, understanding and helpful. Kind of a “stern father” tough love type of thing.

I guess what Im getting at is that while other entities tend to have consistency in their personalities and appearances, Azazel never fails to surprise me.[/quote]

The more I hear about him… the more intrested I become!

What is in that picture is not strange to me… i have never seen it before though O_o in front of my eyes i mean…