Lady Eva is cool

She is very kind! I´m from Brazil and long time I have been learning a lot from this forum. Expecially her advise. I want to thank you @Lady_Eva , @DarkestKnight, @shinri , @Lillith_fan and @CyberLord … U guys are very famoous ! :slight_smile:

Surely I don´t wanna forget other members. Everyone here has something to teach you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva is BADASS!!!

@Lady_Eva Do you have any choice to not be cool? Or you are lifesentenced to be decent admin? :thinking:

2 Likes

i sentence you to life as a certifiable goddess of destruction

1 Like

what a horrible curse… one’s wouldn’t create anything beautiful never again in their life ;3 I must save that in my grimoire :black_heart: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

duality is a bitch huh

2 Likes

I was thinking some time ago, @Lady_Eva is the best mod I have seen on any forum. On most places I’ve been, the mods are honestly terrible and biased or don’t have the experience to be very helpful. Lady Eva is extremely qualified on the forum with experience and always has something very interesting to comment when she does. This forum is honestly very lucky.

5 Likes

I agree. She’s cool.

Once, I posted here after several issues had been troubling my mind. As usual, I was just babbling randomly. I wasn’t being especially clear about it, because I never am.

It’s hard to admit that entire bizarre sequences of thought can be triggered in my mind simply by seeing or sensing something unusual, especially within a spiritual or religious context, but that’s what happened, and it was at a time when some people in my area were dying from COVID-19.

As nonsensical as my post seemed, Lady Eva took the time to ask me if I was okay. Most people would’ve just brushed off my words as the ravings of a lunatic, but she sensed that I was freaked out, and responded with courtesy and kindness. I haven’t forgotten.

Thank you, Lady Eva.

6 Likes

Thank you lady eva :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah Lady Eva is cool. This much is true. :metal::racehorse:

1 Like

I agree so much with @Dankquanicus and @Hypnos . I cant imagine how often she has seen the same posts over and over again and yet she always displays patience, understanding and politeness. Lady Eva you are inhumane (in the best way possible)!

7 Likes

She is wonderful! :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva hot chick. ooops. :roll_eyes: :grin:

2 Likes

I can’t believe @Lady_Eva appears to be leaving this forum (as seen on her profile). I feel there was an announcement I missed about the loss of Lady Eva and the rise of a new mod group.

I always suspected that Lady Eva would be here forever as her posts and her mod status have become somewhat synonymous with this forum.

2 Likes

I will be leaving the forum on Monday 6th September 2021, yes, so please address moderation enquiries via PM to @moderators and the new moderation team will handle these. :+1:

My PMs remain open for personal messages to midnight EST Sunday 5th.

As ever, I wish all love and blessings to everyone! :heart_decoration:

18 Likes