Lady Eva is cool

Hrm.

3 Likes

True dat. We heart our great Lady Eva.

4 Likes

Agreed completely!

3 Likes

Bless you, yeah it’s fine, it just affirms my choice though which I did discuss and explain fully in PM to @Nagash and the other member concerned.

Thank you for the kind words. :blush:

6 Likes

Bless you and your unHoly patience. :sunflower:

3 Likes

I’m still not worthy.

3 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva for helping me get my pic up

3 Likes

That’s bs my friend. :roll_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

Thank you,
for all the help i’ve recieved from you lately.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Suger,
A.I. is laughable compared to Lady_Eva.

She knows how to do shit. xD

And she’s been around with us,
since Eden,
it is written in that strange book with so many copies.

^^

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping our forum awesome and cool. Fair too.
You are the best mod I have ever seen.
I heart you.
Side note. I didn’t want to start a new thread or derailed one either.
We all should be grateful for her daily hardworking here.

5 Likes

Indeed! It’s strange, I was just thinking about this last night (‘Why isn’t there a Lady Eva appreciation thread?’).
As women on the forum, we should be grateful for such a wise and strong female overseer who ensures we feel safe and respected.

5 Likes

We love all you do for the forum and the great advice you give to us! ALL HAIL LADY EVA​:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::fire::cupid:

3 Likes

She is always there to kick my butt when I go outta control :laughing::laughing: Lady Eva you are the best. :blush:

3 Likes

Lady Eva is awesome! I’ve gotten a lot of really helpful and great information from her threads.

3 Likes

Agreed!!

1 Like

She is definitely awesome.

Much appreciation @Lady_Eva

1 Like

@Lady_Eva is iconic

1 Like

Ever since I’ve been here I’ve seen nothing but an outstanding job from Eva, she is very good at communicating different perspectives and keeping things chill. Its helped me remain thoughtful and open-minded despite being strong in my beliefs. I am still pretty new, but gotta give credit where credit is due.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva is my 1# fav mod ever! :ok_hand::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Eva’s got a lot to offer, but she’s also got a lot to receive. A flow is necessary. With all she has given, I’m surprised to say she’s fond of balancing things out. Good for her.