Lady Astaroth

So I’d just like to say that I found it odd that I start working with demons and the first one that shows up is Astaroth. She has been kind of “hogging” my attention from the first second I started working with demons. So after trying to work with a couple others like Zepar and Sargatanas the later tells me that he won’t do anything for me because Astaroth wants me to work with her. So I invoked her and asked her to do a few things for me. BAM 90% of the things I ask for are done the next day. Absolutely incredible! Have to say I very rarely saw results anything close to it working with angels and the like. So all in all Astaroth for the win! Everyone give this beautiful Goddess a round of applause and affection!

33 Likes

Gave ya one heart for Astaroth brother😌

1 Like

:+1::+1:

1 Like

Honestly if Astroroth likes you she will help you a lot. Her and I have had our differences (I understand now what she was trying to do) but she will give you the world.

2 Likes

The mention of Sargatanas makes total sense here. Sargatanas is under the authority of Astaroth according to the Grand Grimoire. So that’s his motivation in leading you back to her. Congratulations on the success.

2 Likes

What’s funny is the 10% that didn’t happen(yet) was what I really wanted, but I recognize that it deserves gratitude.

1 Like

Hail Astaroth! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Hail “Astaroth” :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

She was the first goetic spirit i worked with too. Its almost like she gives black magicians a tutorial XD

3 Likes

Yes, lol

Not to mention my first sexual experience with a spirit. 10/10 would recommend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

tell us more :eyes:

She took on the form of this really pretty blonde woman it was taking place in a dream like state. On the surface it was standard sexual intercourse but it felt like our very souls were put into a blender togeather. The world around us began to morph and shape this psychedelic energy field. At the moment of climax a wave of energy exploded in all directions and i returned to standard waking conciousness. It’s kinda hard for any mortal to top that. XD

5 Likes

Oh God I know what that’s like! When u feel your soul meld into another in astral intercourse… The passion love and amplification of energies when the souls melt into eachother is absolutely indescribable… In that moment when everything else in matter is gone the real you is there unfettered and u feel your true self.

There is a reason I wear her mark proudly. She is amazing.

1 Like

This is the same as me. Astaroth is always so efficient she is the best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like