Lacking motivation all the time

It’s the nature of the human mind to lose motivation. Discipline is what keeps you going. What you need to do is make your practice into a habit. It’s like exercise. If you do it, even when you don’t feel like doing it, then eventually your mind and body will start to expect it and will slide into it easier and easier.

Set aside a short amount of time, and do it every day for 30 days. Something like chanting an enn, or a mantra, or even just meditating on a spirit seal. To build a habit, it helps if you can do it at the same time every day, like right after you wake up but life doesn’t always work that way, so just allot a certain amount of time each day. Most people can find a spare half an hour or so here or there.

If you suspect a binding, or a block of some kind, ask a neutral third party for a divination.

3 Likes

Is it primary lacking fire

As far as I know, it could be related to too much air/mutable energies. Grounding would help a lot, possibly work with an earth spirit for this.

2 Likes

How can I do that?

There are often threads for free readings so you could ask in one of those. You can also ask for one in the Request thread.

Request thread?

Yes, the thread for people who want to practice doing magick for others:

1 Like

So it does not matter what magick practice I make as a habbit. If I make one magick practice a habit it will eventually become easier to do other kinds of magick works because my mind becomes more use to it?

That’s what I cannot figure out. I just feel so weak always. It’s only when I become extremely angry that it fuels the fire in my will to act.

Yes. You will train your mind to expect magical practice at a certain time of day, so what exactly that practice is doesn’t matter because the mindset required is still the same.

1 Like

Are you suffering from depression?

I’d be wary of adopting this kind of thinking so easily. It veers into superstitious territory quickly and can become an easy excuse for failure or coming up short. Don’t be too quick to blame an outside source without some reasonable suspicion.

If you’re just really lazy, you need to come to terms with that and integrate as you learn to work through it and overcome such a personal shortcoming.

Same as anything else.

2 Likes

People who have excess water energy usually have this issue, you can use it to your advantage by using your emotions as fuel.

Otherwise, focus on cultivating yang energies as much as possible.

I don’t mean to dumb down your problem, but this could be as simple as a diet change. If your body and most importantly your brain isn’t getting enough vital energy through nutrition you could have an issue right there.

There are MANY spirits you could contact to help motivate yourself. Belial is known to be somewhat aggressive with his approach in changing you into a person who is motivated. But damn, he gets results…

I found much of my personal issues regarding motivation were based on trapped energy within both my physical and energetic body. I was able to release these energetic blocks with much guidance from Lilith and simultaneously through the use of psychedelics such as LSD. This may or may not be legal where you live, but if utilized in a safety conscious manner both in terms of legal observations and dosage, you could be quite successful. The wise counsel of a Demon that you vibe with is important and will help with such a process before and throughout.

How is he aggressive?

He doesn’t fool around. Sort of like a drill sergeant. He will definitely get the job done one way or another. So much can change so very fast it would make your head spin.

Sounds dangerous.

Its perfectly safe if you are respectful towards him. There are a plethora of other spirits you could work with if Belial isn’t your type.

The road to success is “Starting”.

I’m angry often but I won’t say I’m depressed.

Like the element of fire?

Do unmotivation. Behave like who is unmotivated. Like when confusion disturb then be confusion. If you create the conflict for your yourself then you can control it. This is the only way my energy centers are broke up from my almost lethal place.
Imo in years of doing this, consciously keep like 80 big such conflicts snowing in yourself, you can force uniting with higher soul and reach Ascension with some luck.
This confused, dark, forced way is the only way I can imagine it.

What you say makes sense. I read Belial is not only lord of earth but also fire and fire rules motivation.

1 Like