La Santisima Muerte

If anyone has any experience working with this Death Saint, I’m interested in hearing your experiences.

1 Like

Serell,

Santisima Muerte is commonly known as the “Mother or Patron of Death.” She is a “saint” who has much Power and Knowledge of how the dead operate. Any knowledge, rituals or instructions of this entity is usually protected by the House who worships her. In fact some of her followers only worship and work with this Patron of Death.

With that said, what do you want to know about her?

Well if you go back to UndeadGod’s thread ‘Cults of Death’, I had and interrsting lucid dreaming experience with her and I see her image everywhere since. I dont know why, but my encounterswith entities are always in lucid dreams…but anyway, ihow would I contact her without a sigil? Have you seen owlglass30’s videos on youtube?

Can San Muerte´s sigils from Liber Falxifer be used to contact Santissima Muerte too or are those too totally different (I read the are and have nothing in common, but still I would like to ask somebody experienced, thanks) ? The entity looks pretty genderless to me :confused:

NO. Not unless you want to die. :slight_smile:

Many deities of death have lots in common. Some are actually different masks for the same, but not in this case. Even so, some of the workings, sigils, and names used are specific to a particular cults cultivation. Treaties with the spirits in these practices need to be worked correctly even though some of the forms have a lot of room for free flow type ritual.

Yeah hes right, you don’t want to be like the and duck up your workings with Her-it’s not likely you’ll make it through that ordeal.

I am a devotee of this wonderful Saint. She is the personification of your personal death. She loves and accepts all humans into her cult.
Even though she’s venerated from a catholic view, you can be of ant religion as long as you’re willing to use catholic forms and prayers. That being said, she has a specific way to approach her. Conjure man Ali released a book on working with her for kindle, it’s a great little book. La Santa Muerte holds color symbolism to be extremely important. White, Red, and Black are the traditional colors, but with her introduction into botanicas she has taken on other colors. Originally, La Niña Rojo (The Little Red Girl) would be petitioned for all material desires, but the modern colors have taken the offices of various desires. The Red Girl is now the sorceress of love. Anyway, sigils have no place in her works unless you’re working with hoodoo or curendero magic that uses seals from grimoires . But doesn’t have a sigil. If you have any questions, ask away! I’d love to teach you about Her.

1 Like

Here is the “official” story about her followers:

[url=http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-enforcement-bulletin/2013/february/santa-muerte-inspired-and-ritualistic-killings-part-1-of-3]http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-enforcement-bulletin/2013/february/santa-muerte-inspired-and-ritualistic-killings-part-1-of-3[/url]

Im sort of doubting there are any mexican drug lords posting here…

Or any of the other Lords of this Aeon competing for power…read to the end, and note the coincidencehttp://blogs.howstuffworks.com/transcript/are-serial-killers-controlled-by-a-cult/

The official story is a load of crap. Santa Muerte isn’t “dark spirituality”. The point of her is to lead from darkness into light, to help, intercede, whatever you want to call it.

[quote=“Dante Abiel, post:2, topic:1498”]Serell,

Santisima Muerte is commonly known as the “Mother or Patron of Death.” She is a “saint” who has much Power and Knowledge of how the dead operate. Any knowledge, rituals or instructions of this entity is usually protected by the House who worships her. In fact some of her followers only worship and work with this Patron of Death.

With that said, what do you want to know about her?[/quote]

I have to disagree. Her knowledge is readily revealed to her followers by Her. She doesn’t have “houses”. She isn’t an ATR/ADR spirit lwa, orisha, etc.). She’s a mixture of European and mesoamerican. She is Mexican with no African origins. If any “house” VENERATES (not worship) her, they have adopted her from the Mexican cult.

1 Like

Sírvanse explicar,
Como estoy muy encantado con la cultura mexicana. Estoy seguro de que estás en lo correcto acerca de la historia oficial, y me gustaría saber más.
Pido disculpas por mi pobre español con antelación,
~ KK

What can I clarify or explain? (I’d answer in Spanish, but I only understand, not actually speak it. For some reason my parents decided not to teach me when I grew up despite them constantly speaking to each other)

Good,

So in your experience is she like one of the many virgins in mexican local culture, prayed to and given offerings? While travelling in Mexico, I found many “santos” with coins, flowers, or even food, and of course notes bearing requests, and thank you notes.
Do you find she is like La Caterina Cavallera?

She isn’t thought of as a virgin. Her sexuality never comes into play. She is said to be the highest archangel in Heaven, right next to God himself. Even reaping Christ on the cross!
She is given money and food, but that is because she’s venerated as a catholic folk saint…that’s how Mexican catholicism treats saints.

La Santisima has three aspects or colors;
La Niña Blanca is the eldest and was created at the moment life came into existence. She heals and breaks curses, returning you to your natural course of life.
La Niña Rojo was born when Adam and Eve first had sex. She rules all material desires, including love, money, court cases, luck, etc.
La Niña Negra was born when Cain killed Abel and committed the first murder. She gives extreme protection from witchcraft and hidden dangers, removes and destroys negativity, and can be called upon to deal justice to your enemies.

La Blanca and La Negra do share many qualities, such as protection, spell breaking, andremoving of negativity. But La Blanca is the “cool” aspect, La Negra is the “hot” aspect. So choose the color best suited for your petition based on that.

2 Likes

There are some grimoires I came across on Amazon. Does anybody have experience with them ?

Which “grimoires”? Be specific.