La Santa Muerte: UPDATE!

May of 2019, I had done love work on my ex using La Santa Muerte. I started seeing results in July of that same year. In September, he finally called me and apologized about everything and we had started dating again. Fast forward to now in May, we are getting married!!! The wedding date is set to May 22nd. If you don’t abandon her and have faith in her, she will deliver!! THANK YOU LA SANTA MUERTE!!!

34 Likes

Just… Wow… @Lunia you must see this

2 Likes

Congrats on your wedding and success! :heart::heart::heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

Thanks love :blush:

1 Like

I am so so jealous. :frowning: But i am happy for you. Congrats on the your wedding

3 Likes

That’s so great! Congratulations. I too work with The Pretty One :wink:. May I ask how you petitioned to her to get your ex back? I’ve never known her to manifest.

She is a bringer of death. She can kill a relationship, kill an illness, kill your sorrows, kill another person (she don’t discriminate, lol).

Did you ask for her to kill the distance between you? Or to kill all of the problems that you two had? Im just curious, as I am always looking for ways to expand my workings with her.

4 Likes

My friend did the love work for me

3 Likes

Ahh I see. Well good for you Queen!

2 Likes

Thank you!! La Santa Muerte is a very good saint to have. I’m also a devotee

4 Likes

Congratulations, I am really happy for you. I just wish the same will happen for my case too. I had spoken to your friend and have never worked with Sante muerta before just dnt know how to handle the fear and pressure inside while I wait. Any advise for me?

1 Like

Welcome @Helpwithwork7 As you were told after your first post a few weeks ago, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

sorry to creep a little, but I read up on your story! amazing! I have recently starting asking the Santa Muerte for permission to work with me, and hopefully showing me a sign. I am on the verge of asking a family friend to do a love spell for me as well, but due to not being able to travel, might prove difficult. I’m trying to reconcile things with my ex. We’ve been in a LDR for two years and she’s coming back home (4hrs away from me) in August. Any advice would be great! Oh and congrats!

3 Likes

@AquaGoddess Love the success. Does your friend who did the work for you willing to do the work for others? by others I mean me lol

1 Like

Good shizzle. Sometimes she works. Sometimes she doesnt. Lucky you.

Welcome @spars It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Oooh Congrats. She has so many forms

Hail La Santa Muerte !!! Hail !

She is truly one of the best that one could work with. She accepts people from all walks of life without judging. Hail Holy Death ! Hail Pretty Lady ! Hail Santa Muerte.

4 Likes

Congratulations!! That is an amazing result!! :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

If you don’t mind me asking, could you please share some more details about the practical aspects of the working, if you can? I would be very interested in working with la Dama Poderosa for the same purpose. Thanks!! :pray:t3:

2 Likes