Kundalini, surrender, divine and frusteration

Well if you dont want to live and your so sure that the kundalini is going to kill you, AGAIN whats the worst that can happen? It kills you right? Isnt that WHAT you want???

So lets say you give in, and wait for death to show up. You either get what you want and it kills you, or the universe surprises you and the kundalini starts healing you.

Yes my kundalini has recently been awakened, so I do know what it can do. It can hurt, but sometimes during a healing process things hurt - thats just the way it goes, but nonetheless healing is taking place.

In the end - what other options do you have???

death is easy, its the suffering that i cant deal with any longer. its more of the having to be forced, or imprisoned something against my will. i want to be able to choose what i do. maybe i dont want a crazy unpredictable energy rushing inside me. i just want to relax in peace, its making my adrenal fatigue worse. i was actually getting somehwere before, had a neuro surgeon to help my epilepsy. i could easily live and get by without this energy, its kundalini itself is driving me to the edge. once again my biggest issues is losing my ego, personality, my will to do whatever i want when i want. i do not want to be a slave by this energy. i will not do what it wants when it wants. i will live by my will and no one elses. all i have ever wanted is freedom. and being enslaved by this kundalini energy and destroying to me everything i care about isnt something i want.

Are you currently doing what you want, when you want?

Has your ego served you so well?

Maybe the place you are in, is a direct result of your ego and your stubborness.

I am making my own choices so yes. i am doing what i want when i want. my health is irrelevant to having my freewill and ability to make choices. when kundalini takes you over it destroys and burns up everything about you and leaves you mindlessly wandering for years while being a chained dog to its wishes. i am in tons of kundalini groups and facebook and those people go through suffering for over 7-15 years and some there entire lives. trust me, kundalini is the farthest thing from freedom. 99% of the people i talk to are secluded, jobless, miserable, poor and unable to do anything because of the energy. i would rather keep my ability to do as i choose. and when you speak of kundalini " healing " yes it can heal you in terms of making peace with what is, but that is about it. it can NOT cure chronic neurological disease such as multiple serosis, als and epilepsy. nothing can remove a scar from the brain. a scar is the result of something being healed to the best of its ability. is the kundalini going to double heal something magically and remove a scar? no, it is not. thus the " healing " from this is useless. i have no need for it. i would rather keep my freewill then be a slave.

1 Like

Yeah you are really in controlā€¦

You refuse to accept the journey, and then wonder why you are in such turmoil.

But you just have to be in control right? Your ego wont allow you to do otherwiseā€¦

You are so negative. Yes you are doomed and you are doing it to yourself.

You came here to whine and moan, but refuse to accept the truth because your precious ego wont allow otherwise.

The truth is that you CANNOT control everything.

You continue to bad mouth something that myself and many other people on this site are more than happy to have alive within us.

Enjoy your ego and pain - as you prove, they do go hand in hand.

1 Like

Good luck to you anyway. Im done trying to give you a different perspective to look at things.

Unfortunately you cant help someone who refuses to be wrong. You have already made up your mind.

I wish you good luck anyway. I hope you can find what it is you are looking for.

2 Likes

thats ok, thanks for your input. of course i am not accepting the journey. thats called choice. why would i accept something i dont want lol. we should not be forced to do anything that we do not want to do. i just dont think you understand what kundalini does to people with epilepsy, some have almost died in the groups im in. why would i add another problem to the fire when i dont need to. kundalini should accept my choice. it cannot cure epilepsy so i have no use for it . also i hate the bliss. who in there right mind wants to feel high out of there mind all the time. people that chase this energy think there some sort of special person, everyone can have this. its not some magical god energy that means we are " chosen ones " it just brodens your conciousness but keeps you unhealthy for years. go into any kundalini group on facebook and you will see many others like me that wish they never went on this path. it is a secluding, hellish, journey . wait till your 10-15 years down this path still wondering why the fuck this energy is torturing you and maybe you will regret it after all

So what do you want?

Why are you here?

You shit on everything. Nobody can help you.

No need to respond. I am not interested in continuing this with you.

I apologize on behalf of dion as he is clearly being a judgemental moron, anyway, hit me up on pm we can chat a bit, exchange stories if you want.

1 Like

to you it may be a blessing, but to some of us, it can be a curse

I never said it was a blessing. Lol. People who chose to go through it, has their reasons. Itā€™s not for everyone & Itā€™s different for everyone. As you have your own reasons why you feel as you doā€¦
I was simply answering a question.

mr goku can you send me a personal message it wonā€™t let me for some reason

I understand, but this is a topic that unless you have gone through cannot be understood, your response included ā€œpeople who chose to go through with it.ā€ it is already an indication you cannot understand it fully, see, for us, we did not choose to go through with it, at least not consciously, it just happened, mine killed me, I literally died, the old me did

sure man, wait I will as soon as I get some free time to do so.

I understand what youā€™re going through. I used to practice a long time ago, and had shocking immediate Kundalini surfacing, which led me to some trouble. This is part of the reason Iā€™m only now getting back into the occult. Your problem is because your energetic system is based on Chakras, instead of Dantien. This Kundalini, or Dragonforce, exists in most cultures, not just Hindu. In Hinduism their left hand path or Tantra is basically the Western right hand path, like Thelema, where the ultimate goal is Henosis, or some kind of merging with One.

In Daoism while there are some like that, they are more in alignment with the Western left hand path, they have ways to handle this power differently. Look into the Inner Smile practice. The Dantien system is different from Chakras, and is based on the Chinese perception of inner Alchemy, and becoming different kinds of immortals, as opposed to the Hindu teachings which all seem to consist of destroying the self. I have done research regarding this, am about to start this practice, after having started with Zhan Zhuang, or standing meditation from the book called the Way of Energy, which is a good introduction to the root of Qi Gong.

Ego is not a problem, unless it is founded on self-deception. A man without an ego is like a fish without gills.

1 Like

but isnt kundalini awakening a one way process? how can i use a different system when kundalini is going to go up through my chakras regardless of what i do, how do i stop it from making me merg with the all and go my own way?

Can I ask you something do you feel also thereā€™s something crawling like ants snakes in different parts of the body?let me know about your experience so I know what Iā€™m experiencingā€¦do you do salt bath also?

What does any of this mess mean? And, Iā€™m sorry, what the heck is ā€œblack brotheredā€?

From what Iā€™ve been reading about this, this is one gift where I would look the horse in the mouth. It certainly doesnā€™t seem like anything I would want to have happen.

This explains something, at least. Why has no one brought this up besides you?

Is it me, or do the people here praising the Kundalini process sound like theyā€™re trapped in a cult?