Kundalini, surrender, divine and frusteration

what do you mean it will change my will? i dont want that changed at all. I like who i am and i want to do the things ive always wanted to do. I dont want to bow to any energy and have to change my life because of it. I dont want to see where it takes me, its taking me to a realm of hell and preventing me from living my life. if its going to change my wants, dreams, likes and goals then i am rejecting it

and you have all the freedome to do so no? Unless the Serpent is too strong, let it run its course, you dont know what will happen, but if you can stop it, and that makes you feel better do it. I speak from personal expierence, I know exactly what you mean, maybe even more, way more, again, if you cannot control it, the only thing you can do is let it run its course, youll figure out what to do in time, life is unpredictable, who knows what will happen, trust yourself, and if you cannot control it, then let yourself go with itā€¦there is really not much else you can do

well how did it change you? can you still do all the things you want? is it controlling you? is your life better or worse? what is the point

You dont HAVE to experience ego death. Itā€™s a choice. Iā€™m just letting you know what itā€™s like. If youā€™re not comfortable with it, you certainly donā€™t have to.

i wish that was the case, i am just frusterated, apparently i " have to " go through ego deatht if im having this kundalini awakening. No way to avoid it apparently

Well sister at least you havenā€™t been black brothered and left by your soul mate for a lifetime to ponder emptying your ego into a sort of cup that I take it gets left in the abyss and have the threat of you being eattin by the abyss slowly either way, having magick work against you, living as a hermit from life to life until you except spiritual death or merge back into God, or at least that is how it appears for me but I donā€™t know, I like to be an optimist.

I myself to at least the extent I was able to follow all that do not see why you really need all that much of a spiritual death and have to let this ruin your life, or dive into a whole shit load of spiritual stuff you donā€™t feel you want and I donā€™t want that for you if you donā€™t want.

I found myself drawn today because my kundalini is acting up in very strange ways and under very strange thoughts and circumstances but if you donā€™t suspect to be a part of some abyss vow with a soul mate, have Belial attached to your root chakra I suspect you should experience to much of my bullshit so that is good news.

Anyways letā€™s get down to business.

Your Kundalini can help improve your sex life in amazing ways, that should be spiritual but earthly enough to get off on right? lol :sweat_smile:

And perhaps what you should focus on is first getting your root chakra to open up and make you feel wonderful sexually, this way now you can enjoy the ride, next focus on raising it up to your brain to heal you. I myself may not be as advanced as some here or the people you are talking with or maybe who knows, but they certainly sound pretty stupid and way over complicating things.

ahhh but guru says you arenā€™t ready yet grass hopper. lol :joy:

I suspect focus on activating it, get that sexual thing going focus on it additionally being healing energy.
shoot it into your 3rd eye and heal yourself.

First priorities should be have fun and heal yourself.
Why push you into going deeper than that?

What do you think?
Do you think I am missing something the gurus are?

Im just stuck, i thank you for what you said, but unfortunately epilepsy is incurable, i either have a scar on my brain somewhere or an immunr response. It doesnā€™t matter what i do it will be there for life. kundalini can not heal epilepsy. Diving into kundalini ( which i will have to eventually ) is just another problem for me. Its an additional thing i will have to worry about limiting my life even more. i have adrenal fatigue and epilepsy, having a third issue makes this even worse. it sucks because i really have no need for kundalini, i understand it can heal some things in the body but its useless for neurological disease and really makes it worse because of how unstable my brain is

Also to add, what do i need sex life for??? my epilepsy decreased my sexuality by 70%. because of this fucking stupid head injury i can never have sexual relationship again and have erectile dysfunction for the rest of my life, as epilepsy messes with sex hormones and everything else. i would rather die soon

Kundalini heals everything

hello but how do you know kundalini can heal anything? can i talk to you in email. i do not want to " see where this will take me " i know where i want to go and what i want to do in life. i do not intend to let the universe OR the kundalini drag me around wherever it wants. i would rather die then be controlled. you said it changed your will. are you still imprisoned by this demon or are you free to do what you want ? i dont want to waste 10 years of my life with this

do you have whats app or some type of messager app i could add you on and maybe discuss this in more detail. also there is no rush i am grateful for you to help me whenever you can

@cloud444
Hey, I wanted to ask you HOW you are meditating to raise your Kundalini. I could awake mine years ago but it never did rise up into my forehead. Need some advice.

Regards,
Luki

im not even doing anything anymore. i did deep breathing and mediation at the beginning. and i have stopped conpletely but it just wants to go up. there is no stopping it other then orgasm once a week. if i dont do that it trys to raise again . I wish it would stop for awhile but it wonā€™t. everyone is different. i mean if its meant to happen it will. you can do deep breathing, meditation, yoga and other methods and force it but it would be dangerous. im not really the person to ask because i barely know much about it.

Im sorry that you are having a hard time with all this. Sometimes life can deal us a hand that we do not want, and it can leave us angry, hurt, and unsure where to go next.

Kundalini is very intense, and can make one question everything.

I want you to know that I have my fingers crossed for you, and I am wishing you the best in this difficult journey you seem to be on.

If I may offer a simple word of advice - if you want your lot in life to improve, try to find anything positive you can focus on. Negativity is going to only make life harder than it already is, and this is coming from a guy who felt that suicide was his only option at one time.

I know its hard, but if you can focus on positivity and deal with life the best you can, you may see things slowly get better.

Again its your life, and how you deal with it, but i absolutely wish you the best on your journey.

Best of luck and good vibes to you.

1 Like

So you can know you. The truthā€¦ Iā€™m jealous, Iā€™ve been working hard. Still nowhere near the stage youā€™re at.

I understand what you want to do. but i dont intend to go through a meaningless transformation for ten years for some blissful esctasy that makes me feel like im high 24/7 .i think i " know " myself enough as it is. our lives are short enough as it is. this is honestly a complete waste of time. if im a soul that lives forever why waste my time while im here on this physical earth with this and not do it another time. my life has become meaningless because i can no longer enjoy it. i would rather be healthy and enjoy my life then have this demon inside me as a prison. all this energy does is convince you to be happy where you are at. dreams goals desires everything gone. I know who i am plenty enough from suffering the last 7 years. and tbh i would rather die then go through this trash waste of time. that is what i think of kundalini. useless trash. it is more of a burden then a blessing. and it really cant do much for you other then make you completely unstable and unable to do anything in life. if you want a life of suffering and confusion keep going because you are on the right track. there is no " manual " for kundalini. so whatever you think you are trying to achieve you have no idea what you are in for

1 Like

i am doomed to lay in bed for the next ten years and i already have an epilepsy that cant be healed and destroyed adrenal glands. there is no positive to focus on. my useless body cannot function on this physical plane of reality and i am trapped inside a literally prison of suffering and pain. i stare at the same walls everyday because i have this kundalini demon trying to posess me and it is hell on earth

If everything is so fucked then already, why fight against the kundalini?

What do you have to lose?

You can hate life and wait to die, or you can start trying to live. Seriously you are just lying around feeling sorry for yourself.

My best friend has a brain wasting disease and has less than 2 years to live. She doesnt bitch and moan about it, and she doesnt feel sorry for herself. She would kill to have the kunda energy you are trying to avoid.

Honestly the kundalini is energy. Its a healing energy if you use it correctly, and yes this is very true - i do know that it heals as there are many accounts of its abilities over centuries.

You have a gift right in front of you, but you would rather condemn it and yourself to being miserable.

You are not even trying, and thats a fallacy.

i have tried. i have spents over 30,000 dollars on treatment for my body. neuro chiropractor, neurofeedback to retrain the brain. bought an near infared sauna, i go to accupuncture everyweek and also see an energy healer. i have been all in and seen no results. i dont know if you have kundalini or not. but a body that is not prepared for it is a nightmare. also there is a deep exestential part to this. maybe i dont want to lose my ego and my personality and be merged with the all. all the spiritual teachers i talk to say i have to surrender and follow the kundalinis orders from now own. maybe i dont want to be a slave, lose my personal identity and lose my hopes dreams and desires. maybe i would rather die then be at this hands of this " shakti" for the rest of my life

1 Like