Kundalini Reiki. Offering Free Healing

May I have a healing done please, I could definitely use it to help my heart chakra

Can you teach others to heal?

Id love one if your still offering :slight_smile:. General cleansing or balancing of the chakras would be wonderful. Thank you in advance.

I am interested please

I could definitely use some more healing as Iā€™ve gone through a trauma as of recently

I would like some chakra healing too.

Iā€™m actually looking to start a kundalini ascent. So that would be AMAZING.

Im in, lets see what happens

This thread is a year old, and the OP hasnā€™t made a post since. I donā€™t think the offer still open, guys lol

2 Likes

DarkestKnight, let me be stupid.

2 Likes

Sorry for the long absence. The offer is open and available to any who are in need.

1 Like

Iā€™d take some chakra healing/ alignment/advice if i can !

I will ask the energies to go to where they are needed for your highest good. Just be open to receive. Love and Light.

1 Like

Iā€™d take any healing I need :slight_smile:

Anything specific? Or just in general

I donā€™t knowā€¦ I guess balancing chakras may be good. not really good with healing and stuff so I wouldnā€™t know what needs healing

I could use some healing :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been working with @Vaynord recently to remove some sticky spider and scorpion creatures put into me by some shortgreys 4 months ago but no one has been able to get them out completely; theyā€™re seriously advanced. Vaynord has been very helpful as an ally, though it seems Iā€™m in need of a ā€œsurgeonā€ instead of a paladin. (absolutely no disrespect to my man Vay whoā€™s one of the few I feel good about calling a Paladin.)
If tryna remove them is not possible I suppose a general chakra revitalization would be helpful.
If you need more info on the bugs Iā€™d rather do that in PM, as itā€™s sensitive info.

1 Like

Okay I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good. Love and Light.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

You are very welcome.