Kundalini question

So is there an entity from the goetia that can teach this or should one just go for kali or something. I’m confused cause most of these books on Amazon have negative reviews on the information itself so I thought I’d resort to asking an entity if I can learn from them directly.

Cause I’m lost here

Ganesha.

He is the first deity traditionally invoked to open the gate to the Kundalini as he represents the Muladhara.

5 Likes

What does this deity do after you make the first official contact like what are the general steps after that is it just mentorship or like

Direct communication with spirits tends to be extremely unreliable unless you are able to prevent the influences from your own mind from interfering. With that, even the very skilled and experienced can expect some parts of communication to be innacurate.

So, just be cautious, even if you are experienced.

1 Like

You mean awaking the Kundalini power? I’ve got King Asmodeus to thank for my Kundalini awakening so I’d recommend you try contacting him. He’s great for making you feel more assertive and in charge of yourself as well.

King asmodeus is absolutely amazing. I’m really drawn to making a pact with him to help me through marine boot camp if I make it to boot camp. I’m sure with his help I’ll be a Greek god on those obstacles :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe not that tough but you know what I mean lol

1 Like

Haha I totally get it! I wouldn’t be the person that I am today if I hadn’t asked for his help with building confidence, being assertive and speak up for myself to name a few things! :relaxed:

1 Like