Korgon Video Series : The Astral Pullback

How to Combine the Banishing Ritual of Uncle Beartheart with the Knowledge of Eric and Michael W. Ford. Enjoy

Korgon - Hyperbanishing of High Planetary Magick ( Uncle Bearheat+Koetting+W Ford )

Thanks so much for sharing this video, Korgon. This banishing has been of great interest to me over the past few weeks. Your insight on it and additions have been an inspiration. Well done!

Nice and interesting video. But I still don’t find a good explanation to why is Pluto used in astrology. You can’t just be adding and cutting off planets trying to agree with science. And saying that the ancient civilizations knew the planet because of its great technology still doesn’t convince me. There is Pluto as the greek god of the underworld (the Hades), but not as a planet before its discovery (as far as I’ve found).

Also, BearHeart puts me off when he talks shit of hebew qabalah and hebrew names but then on his blog he goes on the contrary direction. I could be wrong about this because I haven’t read his blog in extension, but his videos clearly show this. For example you can watch his videos on the Middle Pillar Ritual.

[quote=“Trucomallica, post:3, topic:2482”]Nice and interesting video. But I still don’t find a good explanation to why is Pluto used in astrology. You can’t just be adding and cutting off planets trying to agree with science. And saying that the ancient civilizations knew the planet because of its great technology still doesn’t convince me. There is Pluto as the greek god of the underworld (the Hades), but not as a planet before its discovery (as far as I’ve found).

Also, BearHeart puts me off when he talks shit of hebew qabalah and hebrew names but then on his blog he goes on the contrary direction. I could be wrong about this because I haven’t read his blog in extension, but his videos clearly show this. For example you can watch his videos on the Middle Pillar Ritual.[/quote]

I only cant take responsibility of what I say, not what others understands or how they understand it. Im sharing what works for me, and probably would work for others, or not.

I dont look for convince anyone about anything, I leave behind that level of need, whith the Black Sun Excercise.

Sceince is only the art of human perception, limited to that which can be materially replicated - Pluto was discovered in 1930, between the early works of the Curies regarding radioactivity, and the invention of modern warfare in WW1 (in which gas, artillery, the use of tanks, and even bombardment of civilians were introduced) and the introduction of the atomic bomb during WW2. It’s hardly surprising we needed (and so, found) a new planet relating to the dark side, death, and all that jazz :slight_smile: during that era.

Neptune was deduced first, then finally observed - again, new human methods leading to new planets.

That’s my thinking on it all anyway, I mainly work with the seven classical planets but each single “newer” planet has a backstory (even down to how it was named) that bears out “That which is above, is like that which is below; And that which is below, is like that which is above, to accomplish the miracles of the one thing.” (Or, however you translate it!)

Lady Eva, that is an -extremely- engrossing view on the…timeliness…of events in a sort of “overall picture”. Really reminds me of what Carl G. Jung states in Liber Novus about his dreams before and the implied symbolic importance of the Great War.

Pluto is used in astrology because is the planet that is more far from the sun, and at the same time is very particular since it’s orbits make him unnusual.

For some it is consider a crown, while others consider it to be a door to the abyss since it may be part of another system different from our own.

Thanks Korgon, the Astral Pullback helped me a lot and this week has been bananas with all the magick, life is getting really funny.

Excellent video, for sure! Thank you for posting this. Baddass accent, as well! Wanna swap accents for a bit? I know you’ve been aching to try out a dry southwestern drawl!

hahhaha
Yes my accent sounds “awful” a lot.
I try to not listen myself too much, cause I feel myself like a “Indian english call center speaker for cell phone support”.

Indeed I dont know the difference between US english dialects so if it was a sound of “southwestern drawl”, probably would… I will try to improve my speech, is a pending task.

There`s a second part on the go, entering in some personal experiences with preparatory inmmersion ( im rewriting the presentation carefully to avoid show content that must be get buying your Mastering Evocation program ) Which can be done right after the Banishing, having an “Evocation Format” and the “questions” to avoid fear of and Inmmersive state. But will take a few weeks to go.

Thanks Eric.

Missed the VId - Says its unavailable.
Love to see it

[quote=“Vagelli, post:10, topic:2482”]Missed the VId - Says its unavailable.
Love to see it[/quote]
Will be reuploaded in a better version :slight_smile: next week