Korgon diaries: One year in Koetting Method

Well…
Even though i was involved in Dark arts since 3 years from now on, after a “lineage family lodge” cast me a curse spell to not find the Qlipphot path, being poor and miserable ( now removed by the strong forces of Astaroth ), I will make an small synopsis of what happened to me working on the realm of demons. I will put it different to not make a long boring text, like “points” and if someone is interested on ask something I will share gladly my experiencies. I found this method very accurate to not bore anyone and to share information that would be useful for someone who reads, or not, who knows…

1- Tetha Gamma Sync Works like a charm. In the first day of 13 dark shapes rised from the floor, following the “Mastering Evocation Program”.

2- Awakening of the Lucid Dreaming. A trip to the Mountain of Azazel in Gamaliel Qlipha.

3- Create a map of the “dream realm” detailed, buldings, streets, people, zones, influences, etc. I have a complete landscape of my nearby astral realm. Accurate!

4- Sex with spiritual entities. And send sexual espirits to people to have pleasure. Confirmed in 10 cases outside my country.

5- Destroy 4 kimbanda courses at once.

6- New discoveries in the Qliphot realm in Nahemot. Creation of the treaty “Current 237”

7- Permanent Talking with Higher Demons and thei proper interphases to my mind ( Thought forms )

8- Creation of Life. and Encapsulation of Qliphotic uknown entities.

9- Expansion of the “Vulgata Nabataean Language”

10- Notaricon"nation" of the Universal Circle. The access of the village of the Kingdoms of Flame. It means the population around the 10 kingdoms. The Vulgata citizens, as they call themselves. Work in progress. Too painful by the way…

11- Combining Chaos Energy and Qliphotic Iridescense ( residual emanations from the Dark Tree ) to find a second tunnel for antitransmigration. Work in progress. This will take years…for sure…

12- Sense of permanent freedom. Ultimate Solitude using the Anima Noira rituals from Anthology of Sorcery and some beautiful techniques from Charles Cosimano on Radionics and I built my own machine. Works fast but results gets in strange manners :slight_smile: whatever is fun…

13- Release of the Grimoire “Vulgata N”, to create or encapsulate Sexual Entities. ( I dont know if im gonna publish on some editor or just release it, im working on the english text. ) …

Bonus Track 1: One night in august i was in the middle end between sleepery and dreaming state and I found myself in a Wood Office, plenty of books and old black wood fornitures. A modified version of Eric was sitting on a big chair, smiling and talking to some topics. Interesting talk. Of course I will not reveal the content :slight_smile:

Bonus Track 2 : I made a Baneful spell, and I killed someone almost instantly, following the two candles tecnique. At first I was that ritual was more long and takes 30 days as i post in Baneful magick section but after a research, I found that the ritual get the results in 4 hours. Amazing…

Bonus Track 3 : A powerful Magus, well known with reputation, came to me to my old facebook account to ask me for “help” to go back to AIN SOPH . Was strange. Take this as gossip stuff. :slight_smile:

Well…thats was a few points of my workings with Eric Method. Using my own modifications and approaches.

I find that hard to believe. I spent years trying to map out my dream realm. It went good at first, but the longer I was at it, the more things didn’t fit together. Places existed in multiple locations. I could walk into a mall in one city, and exit the same mall into a completely different city.

The Russian collective know as the Dream Hackers solved the issue of dream mapping. According to them, we only have one city that contains all the cities we know, all in one location. We only have one home. Only one river, only one of everything.

Surely you’ve noticed a 2D map is insufficient to capture the complexities of the dream world?

Not to answer for Korgon but he did say his nearby astral realm,. not every last bit…?

Agree on the “one river” thing though - fractal universe, everything comes from one patterned response to a need, and that’s why magick is harder (not saying impossible) to inflict on an observed sphere (situation, object, subject), because that ONE THING has already found a way to pattern itself causally and flow reactions downstream, like the concept in web-design of “cascading style sheets” aka CSS.

Breaking a pattern or archetype, even if it’s self-created, is tough - ALIGNING with an archetype rocks, CREATING a new one along patterned lines is even easier (the universe/Source loves to flow into More Life along existing patterns) and will provide the solid ground upon which to pivot the entire universe.

“The mind is a muscle that can move the world.” ~ Stephen King

“Give me a lever strong enough, and a firm place to stand, and I shall move the world.” ~ attributed to Archimedes

1 Like

I find that hard to believe. I spent years trying to map out my dream realm. It went good at first, but the longer I was at it, the more things didn’t fit together. Places existed in multiple locations. I could walk into a mall in one city, and exit the same mall into a completely different city.

The Russian collective know as the Dream Hackers solved the issue of dream mapping. According to them, we only have one city that contains all the cities we know, all in one location. We only have one home. Only one river, only one of everything.

Surely you’ve noticed a 2D map is insufficient to capture the complexities of the dream world?[/quote]

Indeed I was fiding hard to believe that was tha happening too :). I dont blame you.
THe most horrific thing is how fits together everything. Indeed the experience were full color, I can explain it that way…probably you had the same experience.

Theres a thing called “notion of location”, for example ure in X avenue and your mind knows that in the other block to the south theres a puppy store. You dont think all the time, but u know that. When each dream begun the first thing that happened to me is find the position of the land.

this was happening for years, but the intensity is daily. New towns, new people, a few known people, ( majority are unknown ). I recieve at least 40 new words and 10 new simbols for use in magick. Testing rituals on dreams on different places, knowing some extrange elementl hierarquies etc. Despite of this, between each “zone” theres a liminal foggy point like a dust curtain that paste each zone, like sections.

Documenting it every time I woke up is a must for sure…

[quote author=The Cusp link=topic=4638.msg55703#msg55703 date=1417438439]

[quote=“korgon, post:1, topic:4439”]The Russian collective know as the Dream Hackers solved the issue of dream mapping. According to them, we only have one city that contains all the cities we know, all in one location. We only have one home. Only one river, only one of everything.

Surely you’ve noticed a 2D map is insufficient to capture the complexities of the dream world?[/quote]

Ive never heard of the Dream Hackers, nice for research. Im a geek by default!. According what that people said, its true there only in the terms of “Mass of Water” in my case not a river…A BIG SEA, theres at least 150 river canales on my zone dream, 14 railway lines, a factory town, a cemetery, at least 10 districts, and of course i have no home at all on any of that places. I sleep on the streets.

So Russians are right in some points, in others, on my case is not the way…

Interesting stuff Korgon, so have you been working on anticosmic?

Im interested in the Current 237 subject, specialy for it regards Nahemoth, would you elucidate? I looked for 237 in Sepher Sephiroth but couldnt find anything that would make sense, only an angel name.

Btw, where are you from?

Congratulations! Keep it up!

[quote=“Diazin, post:6, topic:4439”]Interesting stuff Korgon, so have yoshu been working on anticosmic?

Im interested in the Current 237 subject, specialy for it regards Nahemoth, would you elucidate? I looked for 237 in Sepher Sephiroth but couldnt find anything that would make sense, only an angel name.

Btw, where are you from?

Congratulations! Keep it up![/quote]

Anticosmic from me is an interesting approach to understand the whole escenario. My approach is the understanding of the Book of Sitra Achra, and the roadmap of anticosmic currents, but I dont belong to current 218, due to the fact that my personal approach implies the same “back to source” just like the approach of the Sefer Yetzira, it means, both tress implies returns to the source, AIN SOPH ( dark tree ) , AIN SOPH AUR ( tree of life ). It means, it doesnt satisfize me at all.

You will not find any information on post-Lurian cabalistic texts, in excepcion of some works from J J Hurtak, who defines “outer zones” between the trees, interpolation of other universes, and the designers of the matter. The path of “Salvia” Divinorum will take you to the Dark Elohim ( or Dark Creators of the Horizon of Eternity ).

In pre-Lurian texts, Gaonic scriptures defines the existence of a middle end point, encapsulated reality present in the astral, like guardians of the trees, agreed and a convention from both sides, to avoid the less evolved souls to reach any place far from that boundaries.

This “area” is the Archon Space ( attached and image yet in draft and very innacurate still )

But the archon space, implies a “free zone” of creation too. An exclusion zone to build new things and a path to antitransmigration of the soul ( the companion book from Mastering Evocation, has a Demon that talks about this )

Current 237 is on “antitransmigration” topic. Is “cosmic” in terms of creative approach but no repressive like the sephiroth tree, is “unrepressed” like the Qlipphot tree, but not destructive per se, with a certain amount of Chaos Magick.

Its like “break” the AIN SOPH vs AIN SOPH AUR liminal agreement…antitransmigration…
Avoid the Inspiration of Brahmah, Pervasive Zim Zum…( for Zim Zum you read Thomas Karlsson )

A few sinopsys…and of course an aberration for White Magicians…and a funny thing for Black Lords…

A very powerful Black Magician told me that this knowledge is too complex to explain, even for not people with Kabbalistic background, but RESULTS matter, and a few here on the forum, experienced my workings, but Im a discreet person.

this is all pretty interesting

Can you elaborate on your bonus track 2? Did you use your hate to fill the ritual or did you detach your emotions entirely to perform it? How long did the ritual last? Any ritual music/beats/rhythms? Very interested in being able to neutralize targets that quickly. Long drawn out deaths are nice and all, but sometimes you just want an obstacle gone with no malice involved. Can be used for mercy killings too…

Interesting map as well haven’t tried any travel yet but it seems enticing. Did this traveling and mapping enhance your abilities significantly?

Lets see if I get what you’re hinting at. Its basically about being able ‘to kether’ in the Malkhut level. But to do that, reality has to be reformed.

Antitransmigration is about stucking the soul in Malkhut(?) in order to force Ain to flow downwards and reach it. This flow happens as long as the structures of the Universe allows it, otherwise it has to be dismantled, defused, then reconstructed, and this is the main difference from Current 218, as the later implies the full destruction of the Universe. Your current is more sophisticated, its about knowledge, wisdom, precision, rather than raw force.

Some say YHVH will regain Israel through Lilith. What do you think about Metatron copulating with Naamah?

Sorry for the gross exposition of my ideas, Im not much given to scholarly. Did I trip too much?

[quote=“MichaelSmith, post:9, topic:4439”]Can you elaborate on your bonus track 2? Did you use your hate to fill the ritual or did you detach your emotions entirely to perform it? How long did the ritual last? Any ritual music/beats/rhythms? Very interested in being able to neutralize targets that quickly. Long drawn out deaths are nice and all, but sometimes you just want an obstacle gone with no malice involved. Can be used for mercy killings too…

Interesting map as well haven’t tried any travel yet but it seems enticing. Did this traveling and mapping enhance your abilities significantly?[/quote]

Interesting approach, I believe in “delicate” “fine” and “civilized” destruction. Like the saint seiya anime character “Shaka” from Virgo.
Lets refer to the topic of Bonus track and make it more comfortable for new readers and not
make them read all the stuff…

++ Bonus Track 2 : I made a Baneful spell, and I killed someone almost instantly, following the two candles tecnique. At first I was that ritual was more long and takes 30 days as i post in Baneful magick section but after a research, I found that the ritual get the results in 4 hours. Amazing…++

here it is the experience…

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/success-story-with-erics-baneful-magick-technique/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/success-story-with-erics-baneful-magick-technique/[/url]

About the map ( the entire map is in my notebook papers, working on fractal reductions for using like table of “conjurations” to make it more easier. Sometimes it seems it has no end…

I traveled the map in the “classical way”. The Sephirothic was exhausted, and the Qliphot were extremely painful but honest. I could see my own face, in many shapes and forms. Fear was part of the ritual, and the bitter sensation on the heart, is not for everyone…But the entities were very polite and rough at the same time. My method of approach were using similar to the Yasidic Thelema, so to speak. Of course theres some topics that I cannot talk here about that.

[quote=“Diazin, post:10, topic:4439”]Lets see if I get what you’re hinting at. Its basically about being able ‘to kether’ in the Malkhut level. But to do that, reality has to be reformed.

Antitransmigration is about stucking the soul in Malkhut(?) in order to force Ain to flow downwards and reach it. This flow happens as long as the structures of the Universe allows it, otherwise it has to be dismantled, defused, then reconstructed, and this is the main difference from Current 218, as the later implies the full destruction of the Universe. Your current is more sophisticated, its about knowledge, wisdom, precision, rather than raw force.

Some say YHVH will regain Israel through Lilith. What do you think about Metatron copulating with Naamah?

Sorry for the gross exposition of my ideas, Im not much given to scholarly. Did I trip too much?[/quote]

Interesting questions. Lets see…

"Ketherization" would be the natural conclusion to the approach. But Ketherization implies the reductionism to a certain "repressive approach", which lead to a redundancy of the Sephirotic position. I should say "Malkuthization" or better said like my book in progress " Access to Gamal Khan in Flesh", its like use freely available usb ports to connect your own cell phone, until you find a perpetual energy battery.
Antitransmigration implies more than stuck the soul on Malkuth. Implies the destruction of Karma ( Using Anticosmic Current Power )as a paradigm inside the invidual. And the "must do" capability to create spiritual life forms ( already achieved and checked for some magicians around the globe).
For me "raw power" implies "complete accuracy in the compromise to become independient from the source. Is not "my fight" the cosmic vs anticosmic approach. This is an archontic approach to the matter. Some ancient orders knows that from a long time. And the "secon universe" describe ahead the 7th palace of the Qliphot kingdoms suggests STRONGLY but in a subtle manner, the probability of a Gamal Khan ( the next Dance ), towards the Dark Kether of Thaumiel. For me Ultimate Power and Ultimate Knowledge is the same thing. The "Daathization" of the soul in order to build the new proper tunnels that sustain the new balance. OF COURSE this will take eons...
I have a few diferences with Metatron, and mostly with Kryon. ( an old discussion about my denial to work for the "Light Workers" and my supposed protection of the reptile empire...blah blah. But I dont follow Mettie too much
YHWH is a well known God for me. I respect both versions ( Chockmah and Archon edition ) but I will not declare nothing about him. Not anymore..

About your “tripping” Id suggest to do much more complex questions ( just
because its fun to talk about this things )

For me "raw power" implies "complete accuracy in the compromise to become independient from the source. Is not "my fight" the cosmic vs anticosmic approach. This is an archontic approach to the matter. Some ancient orders knows that from a long time. And the "secon universe" describe ahead the 7th palace of the Qliphot kingdoms suggests STRONGLY but in a subtle manner, the probability of a Gamal Khan ( the next Dance ), towards the Dark Kether of Thaumiel. For me Ultimate Power and Ultimate Knowledge is the same thing. The "Daathization" of the soul in order to build the new proper tunnels that sustain the new balance. OF COURSE this will take eons...

Why bothering in taking side at all? Why not rooting yourself in every aspect and every corner of everything that exists in your reality and then converging all into a single unifying paradox? That would be Daathzation, Ultimate Power, Knowledge and thus Gnosis.

In theory this is beautiful, in practice, this is limited by the capability of the being in creating or adaptating his bodies into the almost infinite planes he may reach, as to the intermediary planes between the others, thus creating tunnels, where the being would be both a being and a space.

I just cant be complex, its so simple for me. Destroy and reconstruct, regenerate, make it better, nature is imperfect, God is imperfect. Theres no ultimate end except for keeping the change towards the better.

[quote=“Diazin, post:13, topic:4439”]

For me “raw power” implies "complete accuracy in the compromise to become independient from the source.
Is not “my fight” the cosmic vs anticosmic approach. This is an archontic approach to the matter.
Some ancient orders knows that from a long time. And the “secon universe” describe ahead the
7th palace of the Qliphot kingdoms suggests STRONGLY but in a subtle manner, the probability of
a Gamal Khan ( the next Dance ), towards the Dark Kether of Thaumiel.
For me Ultimate Power and Ultimate Knowledge is the same thing. The “Daathization” of the soul in
order to build the new proper tunnels that sustain the new balance. OF COURSE this will take
eons…

Why bothering in taking side at all? Why not rooting yourself in every aspect and every corner of everything that exists in your reality and then converging all into a single unifying paradox? That would be Daathzation, Ultimate Power, Knowledge and thus Gnosis.

In theory this is beautiful, in practice, this is limited by the capability of the being in creating or adaptating his bodies into the almost infinite planes he may reach, as to the intermediary planes between the others, thus creating tunnels, where the being would be both a being and a space.

I just cant be complex, its so simple for me. Destroy and reconstruct, regenerate, make it better, nature is imperfect, God is imperfect. Theres no ultimate end except for keeping the change towards the better.[/quote]

Indeed is just this game. No take sides. What u describe is the way of this current. When I began to write it I decide to no make too much noise for this, because, actually theres other currents in strong movements like 93, 218 and many others. But all this topic, is still “happening” inside this demarcation which is the Zim Zum built by Samael, this Toroidal Infinite Universe, but not eternal.

The tree of Gamal Khan is Named " The Tree of המשכיות