Knowing self

What is your heart core value?
What is the best memory you have?
What is your version of love?
How do you feel?
Do you feel vaild understood and uncontrolled?
I hope you answer some of these and I also love you and appreciate you and I have had so many things happen to me since I was here last if anyone wishes to know :rainbow: I had an affirmation that changes everything for me it was “I am asserting the mastery of my real self” I meditated morning and night saying that hourly but if you use this affirmation do as you wish with yourself because you are not controlled you are the only one controlling yourself and we are all just boats sailing the multiverse we are all one in the same and its absolutely beautiful to be a part of I hope to talk to some of you get your thoughts on my thoughts :ribbon::rainbow::sun_with_face::sunflower::tulip::green_heart: I love you and thank you

1 Like
  1. Do right by people. Respect everyone until they give you a reason not to.
  2. Staying over my grandparent’s house on the weekends when I was a child.
  3. Mutual respect and admiration
  4. Tired
  5. Not really
1 Like
  1. Love everything.
  2. Ultraterrestrial Consciousness Abduction - Astral Voyage
  3. I envision love as a gentle force that gradually brings all lessons of value to the fore over the time it takes for a soul to realize that love is ultimate.
  4. I feel like a God in a human body, every whitch way.
  5. I do not feel understood. I do feel valid. I do not feel like I am controlled but I do feel ‘In Control’.
1 Like

Nurture anything that lives and has need.
I was 16 laying in a truck bed with my boyfriend watching the sky and listening to Digital Bath by Deftones.
Selfless, servitude with a desire to protect and uplift.
Most times sad and overlooked.
I feel valid. Misunderstood. And uncontrolled.

2 Likes