Know your Vedic Astrology like Ascendant Sign,Moon Sign and Sun Sign(Only General Personality Prediction No Future Prediction)

Click here on this website:

In Vedic Astrology,Ascendant Sign Represents your Physical Body Constitution and your Personality.

Moon sign signifies mind,hobbies,interests.

Sun sign denotes your Soul,Will power,Longetivity,Life Goal.

1 Like

I’ll bite do you want me to post the results?

1 Like

In Vedic Astrology,Chitra(Spica Constellation) constellation is the chosen point.
Vedic Astrology is moon based and sidereal and not tropical.
Vedic astrology doesn’t make prediction on Tropical due to Earth Precession changes by 1 degree every 72 years whereas distant constellation doesn’t change.

1 Like

Yes,no forcing here.Tell me whether the prediction came correct or wrong.

1 Like

People can post their screenshot in this post and tell me your opinion about your prediction.

It said my planet was the sun and talked about Leo’s when I’m a virgin when I clicked on predictions. Sorta weird. It did tell me that Mercury is a planet of significance for me and I currently don’t have anyone I know of that reps Mercury so I might want to fix that.

Did you click down"Read your Kundli Predictions"
under Kundli Predictions and Analysis title.

You are born with the Cancer rising. This means your ascendant is Cancer and Moon is your ascendant lord. Being ascendant lord, Moon is one of the most prominent and beneficial planet for you. You can see the detailed ascendant report from below. Your Moon sign is Capricorn and Moon sign lord is Saturn. Moon sign is also called your birth sign or Janma Rashi. Your birth Nakshatra is Dhanishtha.

I’m not sure as I’m a libra sun, but I figured Vedic astrology would use different names and different signs.

After generating astrology report,click down and find"Read your Kundli Predictions"
under Kundli Predictions and Analysis title.

From your chart,do you have any dispute related to properly,im just asking
Your love life has a influence of Mars and you have high sex drive from your chart.
Your personality is highly masculine due to mars.

Yes I did and I back spaced and double checked it, it’s no biggie they get pages loading in wrong spot it happens I ain’t tripping.

I don’t no.

1 Like

After generating astrology report,click on this for prediction.

I already did

Your Ascendant is cancer,so your height is short.
Do you have any high anger issues?

I do like knowing that. My moon sighn Lord is Venus, meaning at knightime not o ly do I get the moon but Venus aka Lucifer has extra connection.
@anon48079295 who’s a good God of Mercury to meet?

I’m 5’10 and not anymore, but I did as a teenager which might of just been teen angst and an abusive parent.

@Vaynord a good god of mercury? like the roman god mercury?

Vayanord post your chart,i will ask u some questions.