Knight Musings

Or, you’ve been deferring action because something in your mind feels that’s the correct course of action.

When you discover why, and what your actions are trying to accomplish, or protect you from, the situation will resolve. No-one “procrastinates,” as such. All actions taken by a living being have a goal.

We defer taking action on things for very specific reasons, but we’re not always able to immediately identify or understand them. Try reviewing that stuff I sent you from The Now Habit. :thinking:

8 Likes

I needed to read that too… I feel I put things off and procrastinate all the time. Which leads to me getting nowhere. But this helped give me a better angle on my issue. This The Now Habbit… its a book Im assuming?

4 Likes

12/7/21

It was a good day. Mood was stable, and the day was sunny and warm.

Started the adventures off with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

A couple of hours later, after doing some writing on my play, I contacted the archangel Raphael via pathworking on behalf of a friend. Her grandson is very ill, so I asked Raphael to help.

In the early evening, I meditated to a binaural track.

Later, I used a pathworking a friend provided to contact the goddess Hecate. I don’t generally deal with divinities, so it was an intriguing experience.

After holding the last image for a moment, everything faded, and I was in pitch darkness. A ball of light appeared in the distance, and as it drew closer, it turned out to be a torch, held by a cloaked figure. The figure removed its hood to reveal the face of a beautiful, raven haired woman. I asked if she was Hecate, and she smiled and said she was. She asked why I had come and I said that I wished to introduce myself to her, but before I could even state my name, she said she already knew me.

Alrighty then. I didn’t ask how she knew me as i have some good friends that regularly work with her so I just assumed that she became aware of me because of my connection to them. I talked a bit more with her about some things that don’t belong in a public journal, and then took my leave.

Thus ended the day’s adventures.

13 Likes

13/7/21

Mood was okay, and the day was sunny.

The adventures began with the chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

After lunch, I did a manifesting meditation.

In the early evening, after some light dynamic stretching, I meditated to a binaural track for about an hour.

End of the adventures.

6 Likes

14/7/21

Mood was good. Day was warm and sunny.

Upon awakening, I started the day’s adventures with some dynamic stretches and calisthenics before going out to obtain some food stuffs.

When I returned, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the early evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour before supper.

I’ve been sensing that I should resume my work with the Lwa, so I spent some time tonight reading EA Koetting’s The Spider and the Green Butterfly again. Lately, I’ve been feeling like someone’s watching me at odd times, like during a movie, or eating, and sometimes I will hear muffled voices. I always stop what I’m doing and listen to see if the voices are my roommates, or are maybe coming from outside through the open window, but whenever I do that, the voices stop.

End of the adventures in praxis.

8 Likes

15/7/21

The day was alright. Mood was stable. Went light on the magical adventures, mainly focusing on meditation.

Started with meditating to a binaural track for an hour or so upon awakening.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes in the afternoon.

In the evening,I did more meditation to another binaural track for an hour.

End of the adventures.

6 Likes

16/7/21

Day was good. Weather was warm and sunny.

Started the day with meditation to a binaural track for an hour upon awakening.

Followed with the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes a few hours later.

In the afternoon, I performed a manifesting meditation.

The evening brought more meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

17/6/21

Mood was stable. Weather was good.

After my morning calisthenics, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 25 minutes. I added Jason Miller’s 9 Breath Purification before the chanting.

In the afternoon, I meditated to a binaural track for about an hour.

Received some money from a job I did, so I went for a walk in the sunlight to get out of my dank cave for a bit.

In the evening, more meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

18/6/21

It was a very productive day, but light on the magical adventures.

I did the 9 Breaths Purification, and chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 25 minutes, before spending the rest of the day working on my new play, which I managed to finally complete.

In the late evening, I meditated to a trance binaural track and had a very bizarre experience. I was drifting off into sleep when I had what I assumed was an idle dream about some kind of creature attacking a young woman in what looked to be a basement or underground tunnel. Nothing too unusual as my mind is wont to go to weird places, but when I opened my eyes to shut off the track, I noticed that the door to my room was open. I thought that was strange, as it’s always closed, and was about to get out of bed to close it again, when I realized the view beyond the door was not that of my home. It looked industrial, with a metal staircase leading upward, and I could make out some kind of metal containers or barrels under the stairs. My point of view seemed to be from a room somewhere off to the side. I blinked a few times, unsure of what I was seeing but it didn’t change. I stared for probably a full minute or two before the actual outline of my closed door slowly came into focus in the darkness. I had to turn on the light, and physically open my door to fully clear my head and reassure myself it was real.

It was a bit of a WTF moment.

10 Likes

Sounds like you be lucid dreaming! Cool how your door seemed to act as a door to the astral. It’d be interesting to know what would have happened if you’d have tried to project yourself through the door while in the lucid dream (if that’s what it was?). Sorry it was so creepy though.

2 Likes

19/7/21

I was so relieved to have finally finished my play that I spent most of the day just loafing around, watching movies.

In the late evening, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes, and meditated to a binaural track for about half an hour, but that was all the adventures in praxis I did.

And, damn it, it was enjoyable. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

20/7/21

It was a good day. Mood was a little anxious due to the time crunch I am facing in getting my play off the ground but the weather was warm, and sunny.

The adventures started with the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes in the morning.

In the afternoon, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Since I’ve been working with my angelic mantras for a while now, and have a decent daily routine going, I’ve decided to start experimenting with mantric sigils as well, so I took some time and created several for various things, and will start adding them to my chanting practice.

In the late evening, I meditated to a binaural track for half an hour before bed.

End of the adventures.

7 Likes

Hey-
I just started making sigils for my statements of intent for my rituals w/ Haagenti. I’ve been charging them before I start, laying it face down on Haagenti’s sigil after I state it, and then burning it for the alchemy.
So far so good.
How are you using yours?

1 Like

I created mantric sigils, so what I do is turn the statement of intent into a mantra and chant it while in an altered state.

3 Likes

21/7/21

Had a decent day. Mood was still a bit anxious.

Started the adventures with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

In the early evening, I cast one of my mantric sigils. My method was simple: I vibrated the angelic trance mantra for about five minutes to get into an altered state, and then chanted the sigil mantra. Once I had a good rhythm going, and was really sinking into it, I snapped an elastic on my wrist to disrupt the trance and slam the door to the subconscious.

Later, I meditated for an hour to a binaural track before bed.

End of the adventures in praxis.

6 Likes

22/7/21

It was a fairly good day.

Received my first COVID inoculation, and while I waited out the requisite fifteen minutes to see if there was any adverse reaction, I decided to use the time to start off the day’s magical adventures with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra in my mind.

Later, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

In the evening, I chanted the mantra for healing the subtle bodies for thirty minutes. The influx of energy actually made me start to sweat, even though my room was not overly warm.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

End of the day’s praxis.

5 Likes

I had both my shots (Moderna) had a headache after the first one. It’s very commonplace to get side effects with these vaccines.

Let me know if meditation and mantras help you avoid them. I found the 2nd dose worse then the 1st.

A question relating to your post: Any good healing chants for knee pain? I been getting a sore knee with inflamation from my job. Hurt my knee unknowingly a while back it hasn’t got right since. Unknowingly because the pain didn’t happen at work it came on a couple days later then after a few days it went away but it keeps coming back now almost every time I work. By the end of my shift it hurts. So healing chants mantras or mediations recommendations would be appreciated.

3 Likes

23/7/21 and 24/7/21

Been under heavy stress trying to get my creative project off the ground in the short time frame I have so my praxis has been limited in the past several days to mainly meditation with various binaural tracks.

The mantric sigil cast on 21/7 appears to have failed. The reason for its failure, I believe, is due to emotional attachment to the desired outcome.

I have not been sleeping well.

5 Likes

The sleep issue was common with me with the Moderna shots.

1 Like

The vaccine has nothing to do with the sleep disturbances. It’s due to stress.

@Kish I’m sorry, but I don’t have any healing chants for physical ailments. However, there are several available on the forum. Try Lady_Eva’s Raphael wrap.

3 Likes