Kiss of Death ( Love-Lust And Breakup Spell )

Okay thanks

1 Like

Wait sorry… does that mean there will be two candles? The original candle and the one replacing the cigarette?

1 Like

No in this case you can use only one candle.

1 Like

So, is this the sigil of Santa Muerte or it is a veve of a LOA entity?
Some say she does not have a sigil.

2 Likes

As far as I know it’s not for any LOA, but you’re right she doesn’t have a sigil. This sigil is the only one I found for her and it’s probably made by someone for S.M… maybe it was given by her or not. But it worked for me.

If you’re not comfortable with using this sigil, you can print her picture or draw it or use a statue.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I started this and did it for two nights but for the third night I was not home so I wasn’t able to perform the third night ritual. Do you think I can pick up where I left off or do I need to start over ?

1 Like

Hi, it’s ok you can pick up where you left off. No need to start over.

If it’s not too much effort on your part, and only to make sure you get the very best results, you can start over. But this is optional.

2 Likes

Thank you, I feel like I would rather start over out of respect and for better results. The first night I did this I felt her Presence it was amazing. The second night however I did not feel anything and I chanted her name for about 30-40 mins and I decided she was there tho I didn’t really feel anything. Could it be because the first night her sigil got a little burn stain from the ashes that fell and were still lit ?

1 Like

Good choice, I would do the same :+1:

I worked with her a lot. Her way of thinking is very … unique! She probably thought she showed you enough signs for you know that she’s there, so no need for more. Because when you call her, the first answer is the most important. After that, I can assure you she will be there, even if you didn’t feel anything.

3 Likes

Thank you and I know it’s a lot of questions but would you suggest I draw a new sigil and start with a new candle or the ones I already have should be okay?

1 Like

Not at all, happy to help :slight_smile:

I suggest you use the same sigil, but a new candle if possible, if it’s not possible you can use the same candle.

2 Likes

Alright thank you, you have been extremely helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re most welcome anytime, wish you success :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hi! Wanted to update you. I did the Ritual for 9 nights. I did it to get an ex back who had told me he didn’t want anything to do with me anymore he even changed his phone number moved from where he was living. And like 2 days after I finished the rituals he calls me asking me to take him back. I am still in shock and extremely grateful to Santa Muerte!! And Thank you so much for sharing this to help the rest of us

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience :smiley:
I’m really happy for you and grateful to Santa Muerte. Wish you all the best in your life :+1:

4 Likes

@PrinceX, does that mean this spell can be used to end any FUTURE possible relationships with someone? They won’t be happy with anyone moving forward when the spell is complete?

2 Likes

Yes it can be used for that as well. But you need to structure your visualization to represent that desire, that’s probably the tricky part. If you get that right, it should work.

3 Likes

Hey,
what if the target is in a relationship but you don’t actually know the name of the person?

4 Likes