Kiss of Death ( Love-Lust And Breakup Spell )

This spell is easy and effective. You can perform this spell to attract love in general, inflame sexual desires for you. And you can also use it to end a relationship or any possible relationships with anyone. All at the same time.

What you will need :

• A Cigarette or Cigar ( Better if you’re a smoker )
  • A Candle ( Red or White or Black )
  • A plate ( Red or White or Black )
  • A Glass of Water
  • A Sigil of the spirit ( Santa Muerte/Death )
  • Honey or sugar. Coffee ( Optional )

Setup your altar, draw the sigil of the spirit on a piece of paper then place it in the middle of the altar, in the plate you prepared. On the left side of the sigil, place the candle and light it. On the right side, place a glass and fill it with clean water. You can add some incense if you wish.

Take a cigar or cigarette, write the name of the target and your name, all letters connected, from the top of the cigar/cigarette to the bottom. Your ink should be honey or mix some sugar with water, use a needle or wooden toothpick.

If your target is in a relationship, then on the opposite side, write the name of the target and his/her partner, all letters connected, from the bottom of the cigar/cigarette to the top.
Note : When you’re writing, make sure to fill all the space from the top to the bottom, until the place where the flame of the cigar or cigarette usually ends.

If you wish to speed things up, add some coffee to the mix. If the target is not in a relationship with someone, then use the letter X three times XXX instead of a name for the partner, that would break-up any chances of a relationship with anyone else that may interfere with your main intention.

Once all is done. Gaze at the sigil and chant the name of “Santa Muerte” over and over until you sense her presence. Usually the candle’s flame will start to do all kinds of weird stuff ! You may hear strange noises, a whisper, or a feeling in your body like the flow of soft electricity. Or the atmosphere in the room changes somehow. Chant/call the name until “something” unusual happens.

Light the cigar or cigarette. And with each inhale, imagine the end result you want already happened. Visualize it and feel the way you would feel if it did happen. Raise that feeling then exhale towards the sigil. Make sure the smoke touches the sigil of S.M

Take another inhale, imagine the relationship ended, or the target with no relationships with anyone else at all, and feel the way you would feel if that happened. No need to visualize.

Keep doing that, with clear mind and relax body, until the cigar or cigarette is finished.
Note: All ashes should fall ON the sigil. Don’t use an ashtray.

When the cigar/cigarette is finished, thank S.M and you can blow out the candle. But leave the sigil with the ashes on it until next morning. In the morning, take the ashes and blow it out in open air. The place the sigil back at the altar. If you have a statue of S.M you can place the statue on your altar but also use a sigil for the spell.

Repeat the working for 9 days. Best time, around midnight. At the last night, if the candle is not finished then keep it burning until it’s over. You can keep the altar and give some simple gifts to S.M, change her water etc until you get results or you can take away the altar. That’s up to you. When you get what you want, give her some quality offering. She loves alcohol, tobacco, and red flowers.

You can use this spell with any spirit or demon. Not only with S.M
It may sound complicated but it’s really very easy once you try it.

Santa Muerte’s Sigil :

44 Likes

Hi can you use this spell to attract someone that you love

1 Like

Yes it can be used for that.

2 Likes

Will have to try, looks promising. Btw, what is with the fasicnation of Spanish deities (Mexican included) with cigarettes?

I’m sure they will not get lung cancer.

4 Likes

Yeah you’re right, I noticed that as well :slight_smile:

It’s a classic hoodoo spell with little changes, originally it’s done with cigarettes but I think it can also be done with a red candle instead, for non-smokers. Because there’s a similar spell done with red candle, almost the same.

So for people who can’t use a cigarette or cigar, a red candle and incense would work.

7 Likes

Unless Im just fucking crazy, werent the Spanish one of the first major cultivators of tobacco? Could be its an origin crop and thats why they connect with it so well

2 Likes

I think cigarette would deliver better results because I don’t know one girl who smokes and who doesn’t fuck good.

5 Likes

Very good point :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Ah, so true. Weird I didn’t think that, I’m guessing those dieties could smoke hundreds of leaves in a day with no damage to their body.

1 Like

Not even sure if the point is the smoke. Im thinking the point is the offering tied to the core of the backbone of the beginning structure of the economy and civilization of the people they “reside” over. Its a way to appeal to roots, show intent and understanding, and pay respect all at once

3 Likes

I was kidding but materialistic and pleasure affirming deities should have something to do with cigarettes.

Both Saturn and Rahu (north node of the moon) represent smoking and Rahu especially cigars. I read in Lal Kitab, a book on working with planetary deities has a remedy to gift cigarettes to a smoker to improve your Rahu. And Rahu is known to give extreme wealth and unending pleasures.

2 Likes

Thats actually some pretty interesting knowledge there. Might be another reason it helps with these kinds of spells

1 Like

True, I came across a book once with spells from South America or near by region with some spells involving cigarettes. For anyone who is curious, I don’t remember the title.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. Here on Brazil, mostly entities that work with love (some are among the most effective ones I’ve ever met, for sure) loves cigarettes as an offering, just for calling them or for granting them. Especially some Exus and Pomba Giras.

Same is true with Loas. In fact, this is very common among African matrices entities.

9 Likes

Hey how would this spell work with a red candle and incense? Cause you have to write your name with honey, would you write it on the edge of the candle? And then would you blow the incense smoke at the sigil? Thanks

1 Like

Hi you can use wooden toothpick to write on the candle or the cigarette/cigar with honey. It works easily. And you can blow the cigarette smoke at the sigil, not the incense smoke.

1 Like

But if I’m using incense instead of a cigarette what do I blow? Do I say fuck it and blow a dick instead?

1 Like

Where in the spell it says you can use incense instead of a cigarette ?

here

2 Likes

The candle replaces the cigarette, not the incense. If you can’t use a cigarette, use a candle “and” incense. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough about that.

No need to blow smoke on the sigil with incense because you don’t inhale it. Just move the incense stick close to the sigil for the smoke to touch it.

3 Likes