Kinkyness

Your “kink” is fine.

1 Like

Really really good sex looks like a consensual rape, and it’s really weird if you think too much about it. Best just enjoy it and revel in the profound intimacy that comes afterwards from the level of trust required to exchange power to that degree

6 Likes

Really really good sex looks like a consensual rape, and it’s really weird if you think too much about it. Best just enjoy it and revel in the profound intimacy that comes afterwards from the level of trust required to exchange power to that degree

What a novel way to look at it. This place turned into the coolest magic school in history over night. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Norski never looked at it that way but i see when your coming from.

1 Like

Groundbreaking stuff, right? The BALG forum is so spoiled.

1 Like

Is it normal to not have kinky stuff?

It is, but it really depends on your definition of kinky. Lately many people automatically equate kink with BDSM, but it could be anything outside of standard vanilla sex. But even if you are all about regular old fashioned intercourse, you are still in the majority. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Haha then i think i might have more than one :grin::grin:

1 Like

@eVox_61 i think we all have more than one in here

My own personal levels of Kink notwithstanding, what is this have to do with magick?

If we are simply going to have a discussion about personal levels of sexual experience, that’s one thing, but I fail to see how this has anything to do with the metaphysical.

Unless I missed something…

1 Like

I think everyone is born with a few , some are just afraid to express it and stick to just conventional sex while ridiculing others who don’t repress themselves , kind of sucks most hide behind the walls of conformity but yea

3 Likes

Sexual Magick - the use of BDSM and Kink in sexual and spiritual ways - the book Carnal Knowledge discusses this stuff in detail…

1 Like

I would wager that it’s not always about conformity and that some aren’t going full throttle with their desires because it’s not always the life people want to live.

These kinks, or archetypes (whatever) come with a lot of stigma and expectations that people hold you to. And if you deviate from those expectations even the slightest then you’re being dishonest and you’re repressed. It’s a very elementary way of looking at it for something as complex as sexuality.

3 Likes

Repressed kinks eat up mental processing power & cause blockages in the energy systems. To indulge kinks is a form of what the younguns these days call shadow work, to dig down in to the roots of ourselves & unstop our flow. Carlos Castaneda was bang on when he talked 'bout how we only have so much power to work with, & how we become powerful is cutting off extraneous bullshit like shame & repression. #twocents

8 Likes

But… the reason many of us say what John_Wick said is because that was our existence prior to “coming out” as kinky. Many of us kinky folk have noticed those that aren’t kinky often have an irrational negative response (they doth protest too much) which is also something many of us kinky folk recognize in our own response prior to becoming more accepting of ourselves and others. We say what John_Wick says because we recognize our own earlier vehement denial in others. The D/s dynamic we kinky people explore in great depth is a basic spiritual duality that is hard to imagine the human psyche operating without. People who haven’t explored it extensively simply won’t have any basis to understand its universality.

2 Likes

Dude I’m one kinky sum bitch. To be honest it’s what makes you you. Bondage is one of my favorites.

1 Like

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd true that’s whats makes me, its hard for me to believe when someone says they don’t have a kink.

1 Like

Damnn. I love to be here. …

1 Like

You see more admit to BDSM than say cross dressing, furry, futa-lovin’, Tranny-train pulling party, or say getting dumped on, fisting, or golden showers. Toy play is mild to common I guess now days and on the net I read pegging is rising up in the ranks. I guess lots of prostrates need massaging. Yeah, I’m sure Chritsians say Sodom & Gomarrah of the New Babylon is here an hell is licking its lips to take all the Sinners. And I’ve even read or listened to some Chritsians say they’ll get to watch from heaven all the sinners burn eternally in the lake of fire. Really? So, is that a Christian kink watching sinners burn in fire while they eat grapes on a cloud or between holy holy holy bowing to their bride Christ and angels? That’s a peculiar kink or sheep stupidality.

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1571198369816

1 Like