Kinks and fetishes

dLUEc2d
You will never attract a woman being a good sweet guy, it’s the signal of a low value male.

5 Likes

There is a real life account from WWII of the Russians working their way up into Austria against the Germans. They would rape and pillage each town as they captured it.

Finally they reached an old and established convent with hundreds of nuns, young and old in attendance. They stayed for weeks raping the nuns before moving on, most of the nuns becoming pregnant.

That year and from then on, the convent became an orphanage.

2 Likes

You can’t rape the willing.

3 Likes

Sometimes demons like their privacy.

No female like a nice guy, they say they do but that’s all for show they like an assertive male.

4 Likes

They like a nice guy to go out.
To cuddle and to watch movies.
They like a not so nice guy when they are horny.

2 Likes

This is true i tried to be the nice fucking guy one time and didnt work it out.

1 Like

Exactly they want instinctively to have superior genetics and nice guys are there for them to use for resources while they breed with alpha males.

4 Likes

Believe whatever you like but I personally would rather be an honest asshole than a fake nice guy who’s only pretending to be nice because he thinks it will leverage him some sex.

7 Likes

Eh. I’d say yes and no. Its more about balance. Not weak, but not a total douchebag either. Broadly speaking. And how much of each they want depends on the person. From my experience many women want the “Danny Zuko” experience. Sweet as can be to them, but happy to bust some heads when they need to.

8 Likes

I suppose this happened all over the world during WWII and by both sides, but here is a film documenting the same scenario in Poland:

2 Likes

I like women and I’m certainly not an asshole intentionally but I’m not about to cow tow or fake being a nice and caring person. When I see that they are good to my kids then I soften up. I’m a real softy when it comes to my children.

4 Likes

Well it can be either way, but in most cases the good guy seems to get the half plate. Something that i have witnessed a long time ago, im not talking about me

We could keep on talking about women and what they want in a million thread but we wont be any near to find out what the fuck do they need still

3 Likes

Whatever dude.

2 Likes

Oh I feel you there. My kids come first. I just meant in general, i wasn’t talking about you specifically.

1 Like

@anon69472442 Dont get triggered so fast if you want a real female man, be it reptilian or dragon or whatever the flying fuck, lol.

4 Likes

And the other thing is you dont know my story so stop judging me or others and chill dude u just sound like my ex lol
…or are you :open_mouth:

3 Likes

opens the shit ton of notifications about this thread, hey a nice and healthy conversation about kinks and sexual nature seems to have unfold itself
Wait, nevermind :hugs:

8 Likes

Thats who you are man not me.

3 Likes

Gallifreyans are my kink.

3 Likes