King Vine, what is there to know about him?

So I took the advice of a few members here! (creating an astral temple and reaching out to King Vine)

for any of you experienced with this demon, how did you summon him? what does he like/dislike as offerings? What are some things that are associated with him (if there is anything besides a Lion). what are some things I should take into consideration with King Vine? what are his areas of expertise if he chooses to work with you (like divination)

given the fact he seems to be a underrated demon in the Ars Goetic, there isn’t a lot of text on him so my plan b is reaching out to the forum in hopes of someone to guide me towards the right direction.

1 Like

Vine has a snake in his hand, he is a warrior, he highlights the power of Scorpio, he is associated with fire and water, he highlights the magic power, he destroys defenses and builds good defenses for the magician, to me it was as if his snake rolled into my thorax and his head will be pointing to my ear, another guy is wrapped around his arm, then disappears

2 Likes

I evoked him, pm If you wanna more info

2 Likes

will do!

1 Like