King Paimon

Hi All,

Although im kinda new to all of this, i would like to share my experience with King Paimon, and i would really appreciate it if you guys can comment and let me know if what i have experienced is REAL, coz i have been struggling in my head to fully confirm that all the experiences i had has happened for a reason.

As described in a lot of posts over here, i have communicated with King Paimon in the traditional way, i would not say i was completely successful at first, but i noticed the communications between me and him started after i tried to communicate initially ( 2 weeks or so).

I was literally minding my own business in a busy day, and i heard a voice in my ear saying " you asked to talk", and then i asked if its him, he said " it is I". I must say he was gentle in his conversations, but i could for sure feel a vibration, the best way to describe it is i would feel a soft vibration along with kind of a semi-blurry vision where the blur kinda vibrates also ( like a mirage, or similar to the invisible smoke that makes the background blur from a fireplace, but it was very faint.

I asked him if he would help me in some matters, ( understanding myself and others, i am a bit socially shy which hinders lots of my work) as i always have trouble reading people body language ( i wish i can read their minds too!) and how i should interact with them. He told me " its granted", i asked if i can have a sign? and how will i know when its granted, he said" it will be as clear as the sun", i thanked him and did what i suppose to do by burning the scents he like every day.

That night, i could not sleep at all, i felt a lot of tingling sensations on my legs, and li felt ike somebody is watching me, i ignored it as much as i can. The next day i didn’t feel like talking much to anybody, just wanted to have a peace of mind, and that’s when i knew, i can hear the voices loud and clear, i dont know whos talking most of the time, but those voices made me clearly think before i speak or act, those voices were also telling me peoples intentions, their feelings, what their going through in their life & what will happen to in their near future. ( i can continue and let you know on more details, but i guess as its my first post, i think its best to end it here)

I feel happier and more in control of my mental abilities now. Thank you King Paimon

Btw im in my 30s.

7 Likes

So he answered a few weeks after you tried to make contact? Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its something I’m really proud of, never thought I’m capable!!!

1 Like

Yeah gives me hope since my first evocations and invocation attempts haven’t yielded any results (yet) :smile:

1 Like

don’t lose hope, however I noticed in my experience that he talked to me when i least expected it, which caught me off guard, but im grateful at the same time, so maybe do your work and wait and believe he would answer, that’s what i did, its hard but it works ( actually it could be the hardest part, waiting ).

2 Likes

Well done and thanks for sharing! Continue working on your astral senses and expand your knowledge, you still have a lot to stay astonished of!

Were you afraid when you heard it? That is so suddenly !? Was it a loud and clear voice or did you hear it in your head?

Thank you! I cant wait to share more!

1 Like

To be honest, i nearly felt the ground was shaking, his voice was powerful, nothing like ive heard before, his voice was in my ears like someone is in front of me talking, however the other voices that i hear now everyday are in my mind.

I have asked King Paimon about the voices, he said those voices he sent to help me, those voices are literally making my life so much easier.

1 Like

It’s fantastic, I hope I can try this kind of collaboration one day …

I though I will add to my experience of the mighty king PAIMON since my first interaction with him.

At that time I was not happy with work, I felt like I can do better and be in a better position, I asked him if he can help me, and he said yes, I asked him how, and he said he will clear a path for me but I need to straight up my act too and be more focused in my work. I listened and did all what he told me, my god I had sleepless nights, stress from working overtime, people getting fired and moved, baring 6 months later of this mess, long and behold I got promoted! how! why! dunno! I’m not the most experienced or the smartest of the bunch but my hard work paid off.

Was very happy aint going to lie, and even the stress of a promotion wasn’t that difficult anymore, so the King knows what he is talking about.

I also noticed that he works in wonderful ways, for instance people I can’t bare for a second suddenly leave or go to another country, people who used to hate me suddenly are nice, people who are annoying and piss everyone off won’t even dare to upset me, they simply respect me and fear me for no reason ( I’m a 5.2 ft girl, nothing scary here). He helps in no so many ways except for love, now that area he does not and won’t even go in, hell knows I tried, but its always a no.

Thank you King Paimon.

3 Likes

He thinks most people are wasting their time with trying to get their ex back or attracting a lover, that’s why He doesn’t (normally) bother with love-related stuff. According to Him, they should rather focus on their own development instead of trying to fill some perceived hole in their soul. He also indicated that most people confuse love with infatuation and thus attract partners who ultimately end up hurting them.

Congrats on your success! He really does work in strange and awesome ways. :smile:

9 Likes

Thank you @Lux_Tenebris for congratulating me and explaining to me the King’s perspective, learned it the hard way though! but regardless, I’m pleased with him and the way he cares, i saw his unconditional love to humanity, and to the people who dedicate themselves to him.

4 Likes

True, I have seen it, too, and I’m glad you got to experience this side of Him. I’m always happy to read someone’s success story with this great spirit.

1 Like

Yes and he is exactly right.

3 Likes

Dont know why, I don’t write posts much, but I feel I need to share more… and here it is for anyone who cares to read, again about the KING PAIMON.

Im sure everyone’s interactions with him are not the same, but i just wanted to share mine to see if anyone has any similar stuff going on, during my interactions with him, i go into a deep trance, an OOB experience, like my soul/astral body has been summoned to him, i see my self in an empty land, standing in the middle of nowhere, and when i look up i see him on his throne, sometimes alone and sometimes with lots of entities with him, never asked about them but probably its his legion. The color theme is always dark blue, like im watching a scene in a movie where the area is cold, dunno why.

When he starts to speak, i feel vibrations so high on the ground that in the trance OOB experience, i cannot control my body but only my thoughts, and my conversations with him are friendly and brief. I have asked him the question of where is he from, he said he is not from the middle east and told me that humans love labels too much and asked me to think about things far greater than phsyical lands, countries and which country a person derived from, as they have changed and will continue to change, but humans will remain the same in their thoughts unless they open up and gain knowledge of creation and controlling reality. Because of him i started to read more about history, quantum physics, spiritual healing and astrology apart from my obviouse work with entities.

Thank you King Paimon for sharing your wisdom with me.

1 Like

I think I know why He said that. It ties in with what He told me: ”I am King Paimon and I’m beyond King Paimon“. There is one aspect ”from“ the Middle East, but what lies beyond is far greater. The same with the demon thing…He is actually not a demon, and far more powerful than most people seem to think. Very interesting, thank you for sharing!

Oh wow! what! that’s amazing!

These are some of the things He told me. I have shared more in this thread. What you wrote resonates with me a lot.

oh lord !!! thank you!!! what a King!!!