King paimon

I’m posting this today to give credit to Paimon. He saved my asssss. I work in a strip club as dj. its alot more glamorouse then it seems trust me. but anyway. I got into an argument with a dancer. She’s been trying to get me fired for the past month. We started yelling at each other in front of all the customers and everything and I called her a fat bitch. Ladies on the forum I’m not disrespectful to women at all. But this girl is trying to get me fired from my job. The Manager started yelling at me and at the end of the night he said that he would call me if he was going to fire me. I drove home and did an evocation of Paimon. Paimon said that my boss is very easy to influence and not to worry because this will be very easy to make sure I dont get fired. this was on Monday night. I never got a call so I went in to work tonight on Thursday. So I have my job like nothing happened. Now I have to figure out what to do about the girl. I want everybody in the club to turn against her. Are there any demons in witch that is their specialty?

Agares and Raum from the Goetia are credited with destroying spiritual and temporal dignities, in other words giving someone a bad reputation.

3 Likes

She’s probably not in that club because she likes it (women with professional educations and great healthy backgrounds don’t usually become strippers), so get her offered a better job/sugar daddy elsewhere is my suggestion.

Might be easier too - lots of people can do healing work, but cursing people is harder. Full disclosure - maybe I just feel sorry for her, not for what she’s done and she probably has a toxic personality, but pushing her further down the ladder isn’t going to improve the world or the human species. :slight_smile:

JMO.

1 Like

I’ll listen to you Ladt Eva. You are a beautiful person that practices what you preach. You took the time to help me when u didnt even know me. If the world was filled with more people like you it would be a better place.

She’s probably not in that club because she likes it (women with professional educations and great healthy backgrounds don’t usually become strippers), so get her offered a better job/sugar daddy elsewhere is my suggestion.

Might be easier too - lots of people can do healing work, but cursing people is harder. Full disclosure - maybe I just feel sorry for her, not for what she’s done and she probably has a toxic personality, but pushing her further down the ladder isn’t going to improve the world or the human species. :slight_smile:

JMO.[/quote]
I’ll listen to you Ladt Eva. You are a beautiful person that practices what you preach. You took the time to help me when u didnt even know me. If the world was filled with more people like you it would be a better place.