King Paimon

Hi all… I am here to learn more about King Paimon… will appreciate your experiences and guidance on how can I communicate with him…

I have never worked with any other entity before in my life… since young it always been religion I born with. I don’t know why I am so attracted to him… what I know that I am trapped and I need help to be free…

I do not have my own place where I can worship him… but I do chant his enn every nite before go to bed but I m not gazing at his sigil… am I doing anything wrong? I read so many post and also his interview about dealing with humans… he says that he watches our move all the time and also he listens to us when we chant his enn… am I right?

Please advice . thank you…

2 Likes

There are tons of threads about Him, He’s one of the most well-known spirits and many here work with Him and have made posts about pretty much anything a beginner would want to know. Please use the search function, you’ll find all your questions answered there.

Also, do not “worship” Him, that’s not what He’s about. At all.

5 Likes

print out his sigil, put it in front on a space where he can manifest and gaze at the sigil while chanting his enn

1 Like

@Lux_Tenebris Once again, well said! XD

@Freedom2020 Do use the forum search function, since your question has already been answered.

4 Likes

Thanks guys… I did use the search before I posted the question here… well… noted… I shall search more…

And @Lux_Tenebris i read most of your post about Him… I really admire the way you explains about Him and convey all His messages…

Many of his messages, answered my questions and I learned a lot about Him through you…

Thanks Lux… I wish I can also talk to him like how you do… you are gifted to learn directly from a great and friendly King…

4 Likes

You only worship him if you want to and he accepts, other than that you can create an astral temple be it going there or on paper and use it as a place of worship. As the astral is the mental plane and many have gone that route for making their altars and simply tethering it to the physical through an object/energetic link.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon48079295 that’s an excellent idea… I shall try that… thank you for your guidance.

1 Like

Just to share, today my luck was good… I was home alone… and decided to talk to our great King… I sat facing north-west and drew His sigil on a piece of paper… looking at sigil and chanting enn… I only had 10 minutes for myself…

Initially, it was quiet and sitting on the floor, gazing at the sigil with the light of the candle, about 3 minutes, there were strong wind… and my heart started throbbing very fast… i could hear my own heartbeat… and I felt an entity’s presences… it just lasted for less then a minute… but I did felt good after that.

Could it be King Paimon? I can’t say because it was my 1st time dealing with Him… but I did learn something… the ‘wind’ told me to change the way I request… all this while I been asking ‘I want’… but now the question is ‘When can I get’…

It make perfect sense… I been commanding all the time… I am not being humble… now I learned my question for next time when I try to speak to Him…

Thank you…

1 Like

Welcome @Freedom2020 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about you and any experience you have. This post tells us nothing about you and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make or suspension of your ability to post until our rule is respected.

intro3

@DarkestKnight done…

You can check a post I made about my first experience with him as well, he for sure always comes when called upon.

1 Like

Thank you…